Windows 10: The internet icon won’t pop up and when I troubleshoot it tells me the I need to plug in an...

Discus and support The internet icon won’t pop up and when I troubleshoot it tells me the I need to plug in an... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-internet-icon-wont-pop-up-and-when-i/57c1c8f6-1c0c-4af6-8b7d-ae6ad361e48f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChristinaZermeno, Nov 28, 2023.

1. The internet icon won’t pop up and when I troubleshoot it tells me the I need to plug in an...

Internet connection

:)

ChristinaZermeno, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Homeless Win User

Internet Explorer 9 won't run

That's the exact problem i'm having. I did the first two and nothing happens, but when I try and do the troubleshooting step I don't have the internet explorer performance troubleshooter. Oddly both my x64 systems don't have it but my x86 one does.

Homeless, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    I downloaded windows10. Now when try to go on the internet it tells me I'm not connected but the computer tells me I am.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

The internet icon won’t pop up and when I troubleshoot it tells me the I need to plug in an...

Wifi icon says "no internet access" but the internet still works

Hi,

The issue might be caused by the network driver or its connectivity. We suggest you to run Network troubleshooter. Right-click
    WiFi icon and choose Troubleshoot problems. Follow the steps that will pop up on the screen. This will help you automatically resolve the concern on the status of internet connection.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

The internet icon won’t pop up and when I troubleshoot it tells me the I need to plug in an...

1. The internet icon won’t pop up and when I troubleshoot it tells me the I need to plug in an... - Similar Threads - internet icon won’t

2. The internet icon won’t pop up and when I troubleshoot it tells me the I need to plug in an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The internet icon won’t pop up and when I troubleshoot it tells me the I need to plug in an...: Internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-internet-icon-wont-pop-up-and-when-i/57c1c8f6-1c0c-4af6-8b7d-ae6ad361e48f
  3. I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet: So i migrated my mojang account to microsoft. It worked perfectly until minecraft updated their launcher. Everytime i try to log into my account it gives me "You'll need internet for this." and gives me the error code 0x800704cf. I tried everything to fix it when i looked it...
  4. I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet: So i migrated my mojang account to microsoft. It worked perfectly until minecraft updated their launcher. Everytime i try to log into my account it gives me "You'll need internet for this." and gives me the error code 0x800704cf. I tried everything to fix it when i looked it...
  5. My hp 8570p elitebook tells me it needs troubleshooting, and I end up with the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hp 8570p elitebook tells me it needs troubleshooting, and I end up with the following...: When troubleshooting my hp elitebook 8570p, it tells me: hp Mobile data protection center has errorBase system device doesn't have a driver How do I Remedy these 2 situations...
  6. My hp 8570p elitebook tells me it needs troubleshooting, and I end up with the following...

My hp 8570p elitebook tells me it needs troubleshooting, and I end up with the following...: When troubleshooting my hp elitebook 8570p, it tells me: hp Mobile data protection center has errorBase system device doesn't have a driver How do I Remedy these 2 situations...
  7. My hp 8570p elitebook tells me it needs troubleshooting, and I end up with the following...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+: When I plug in my iPhone 6+ this pop up appears. It does no harm it is just annoying. Once I close it everything is normal. How do I stop this from happening. I am not sure if it is an iPhone issue or a Windows Issue.[IMG]...
  9. No option/pop-up when I plug in headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No option/pop-up when I plug in headset: I have a PowerA headset, i understand i might need a headphone splitter in order to use my mic and headphones at the same time, however when I plug in my headset I have absolutely no options to even see that my headphones are connected to my PC. Ive updated my drivers and...
  10. Computer freezes - USB Icon pops up when nothing is plugged in?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer freezes - USB Icon pops up when nothing is plugged in?: My laptop frequently freezes for brief periods, about 5 seconds. Every time it occurs, the icon on the bottom task bar indicating that a USB flash drive is detected will pop up, when nothing is plugged in. It goes away when the computer unfreezes. Does anyone know what could...