Windows 10: The internet keeps cutting of my laptop

Discus and support The internet keeps cutting of my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It says that it is connected but there is no internet although it works on every other device!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ahmedozmos, Dec 17, 2020.

1. The internet keeps cutting of my laptop

It says that it is connected but there is no internet although it works on every other device!!

:)

Ahmedozmos, Dec 17, 2020

2. MY INTERNET CONNECTION KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Hi Robert,

I appreciate your time, and efforts. Let me help you.

I suggest you run the Internet connections troubleshooter, and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article.
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 17, 2020
  3. altae Win User
    My internet keeps dropping out!

I suggest you connect your laptop to the router with a ethernet cable. If the wired connection is stable you know that there is nothing wrong with the internet connection itself and with your LAN. Next step would be to go to the website of your laptop manufacturer and look for the latest WLAN drivers. Install them and test whether it improves the reliability of your WLAN connection. Then post back the results.

altae, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Dave490 Win User

The internet keeps cutting of my laptop

Huawei dongle keeps cutting off Internet

Internet keeps cutting off

Dave490, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

The internet keeps cutting of my laptop

1. The internet keeps cutting of my laptop - Similar Threads - internet keeps cutting

2. Why does my internet keep cutting off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my internet keep cutting off?: I have tried every troubleshoot I possibly can Restart modem and router multiple times Update firmware of my router Checked and change cables Flushed / reset DNS and IP Update ethernet adapter driversCan someone please help?...
  3. Why does my internet keep cutting off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my internet keep cutting off?: I have tried every troubleshoot I possibly can Restart modem and router multiple times Update firmware of my router Checked and change cables Flushed / reset DNS and IP Update ethernet adapter driversCan someone please help?...
  4. My laptop's wifi keeps cutting out and cutting back in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's wifi keeps cutting out and cutting back in: My wifi in my laptop keeps cutting out and cutting back in. its a qualcomm atheros qca9377, and this happened after i reinstalled windows yesterday after the os getting corrupted. i havent found a driver but yesterday it connected fine, but today the issue started to happen....
  5. My laptop's wifi keeps cutting out and cutting back in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's wifi keeps cutting out and cutting back in: My wifi in my laptop keeps cutting out and cutting back in. its a qualcomm atheros qca9377, and this happened after i reinstalled windows yesterday after the os getting corrupted. i havent found a driver but yesterday it connected fine, but today the issue started to happen....
  6. My laptop's wifi keeps cutting out and cutting back in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps cutting out at 11PM: Hey everyone, I’ve been having a really weird issue with my computer. It has an Intel AX200 network antenna, and every night at 11PM, it disconnects and I get a “No internet, secured” message. I’ve tried just about every solution possible, including updating my drivers but...
  8. Internet cutting out but only on my laptop

Internet cutting out but only on my laptop: my internet keeps cutting out on my laptop, but it says I am still connected to the Wi-Fi network. It also seem to be slowly disconnecting as while I'm in a discord chat and it happens, I can still hear them but they can't hear me. and games still have live sound and text...
  9. Internet keeps on cutting out

Internet keeps on cutting out: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon The problem I am having right now is that the internet on my device continuously does not work. Whenever I boot up my laptop, the internet works for a few minutes, before completely turning off. Showing a red X over the wifi icon on the...
  10. Internet keeps cutting out

Internet keeps cutting out: Hi, I seem to be having a problem with my internet connection. At first I thought it was my network adapter so I purchased a new one however the problem still occurs. I have updated the drivers for it and still nothing, so I'll explain below what is happening. I should note I...