The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power

Discus and support The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The 'internet of things' (IoT) and 'big data' are two of the most-talked-about technology topics in recent years, which is why they occupy places at or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power | ZDNet

Brink, Mar 2, 2015
  2. ThrashZone Win User

Wonder if Always send no tracking header is abided by in internet of things *Tongue

:)

ThrashZone, Mar 2, 2015
  3. mads740 Win User
    The Nokia E51: The things that work, and the things that don't (yet)

I bought an iGo BT-keyboard (XTBT01) to go along with my E51. It was easy to connect and works perfectly with the phone, except for quickoffice 5.0. I've tried reinstalling the keyboard, I've looked through quickoffice for tips, read the **bleep**ing manual
    and everything else I could think of. Nothing and it still won't work.

Anybody got any suggestions to make it work?

KR Mads

mads740, Mar 2, 2015
  4. saqibdawood---01 Win User

The Nokia E51: The things that work, and the things that don't (yet)

I would like to know if it is possible to open more then one browser on e51?

saqibdawood---01, Mar 2, 2015
Thema:

The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power - Similar Threads - internet things big

1. Router Internet VERY SLOW!!!

in Windows 10 News
    Router Internet VERY SLOW!!!: I posted this in the Network forum - but did not receive a good response. Hope it's OK to post it here for a better response. I use COX Cable and pay for 100Gbps. That speed arrives at the modem (the router is separate as of now). When my computer is only three feet from the...
  2. 17 ways the Internet of Things can go horribly wrong

in Windows 10 News
    17 ways the Internet of Things can go horribly wrong: Just in case you've run out of things to worry about......*sarc Rapid growth in the "Internet of Things" space means two things. First, it means that everything we own will soon be Internet-connected. Second, it means that hackers will soon have access to everything we...
  3. US Senators introduce bill to secure Internet of Things devices

in Windows 10 News
    US Senators introduce bill to secure Internet of Things devices: The bill would also expand legal protections for security researchers who hunt for vulnerabilities. A bipartisan group of senators have introduced legislation aimed at securing internet-connected smart devices, which were at the center of a massive cyberattack that brought...
  4. Microsoft Bringing Internet of Things to life @ World Congress IT 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Bringing Internet of Things to life @ World Congress IT 2017: The decreasing cost of IoT sensors. The increase in mobile devices. The scale of cloud-based platforms. Advances in traditional analytics as well as machine learning and artificial intelligence. These are the trends that will enable almost every industry to adopt and...
  5. Windows 10 IoT: Powering the Internet of Things

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT: Powering the Internet of Things: Microsoft is making big investments in the Internet of Things (IoT). Earlier this week at Microsoft Convergence 2015, Satya outlined our investments for IoT across Windows and Azure that will provide a comprehensive IoT offering for our customers and partners. In parallel, at...
  6. The Internet of Things: How to make it a reality

in Windows 10 News
    The Internet of Things: How to make it a reality: The Internet of Things (IoT) may be one of the most hyped technology trends around right now but to make it a reality organisations need to establish best practice in a long-term strategy. How will the IoT affect businesses and how can CIOs help their organisations make...
  7. Microsoft fleshes out Azure, Windows 10 Internet of things plan

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fleshes out Azure, Windows 10 Internet of things plan: Microsoft on Monday highlighted how it plans to combine it Azure cloud service and Windows 10 to be more of an Internet of things player. The company at its Convergence conference in Atlanta launched the Azure IoT Suite, a cloud service to enable billing, monitoring and...
The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power solved