Windows 10: The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power

Discus and support The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The 'internet of things' (IoT) and 'big data' are two of the most-talked-about technology topics in recent years, which is why they occupy places at or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power

Read more: The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power | ZDNet

Brink, Mar 1, 2015

2. Wonder if Always send no tracking header is abided by in internet of things *Tongue

:)

ThrashZone, Mar 2, 2015
  3. mads740 Win User
    The Nokia E51: The things that work, and the things that don't (yet)

I bought an iGo BT-keyboard (XTBT01) to go along with my E51. It was easy to connect and works perfectly with the phone, except for quickoffice 5.0. I've tried reinstalling the keyboard, I've looked through quickoffice for tips, read the **bleep**ing manual
    and everything else I could think of. Nothing and it still won't work.

Anybody got any suggestions to make it work?

KR Mads

mads740, Mar 2, 2015
  4. The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power

The Nokia E51: The things that work, and the things that don't (yet)

I would like to know if it is possible to open more then one browser on e51?

saqibdawood---01, Mar 2, 2015
Thema:

The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power

1. The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power - Similar Threads - internet things big

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD while downloading big things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD while downloading big things: My pc specs: r5 5600 rtx3060ti eagle 8gb gigabyte16gb ram corsair vengeance 3200mhzssd adata 710 legend 1tb750w psu by aqirys so this pc is prebuilt, and i always had bsod problems with it until i took out the second ram stick of 16gbit was originally with 32gb and if i put...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD while downloading big things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD while downloading big things: My pc specs: r5 5600 rtx3060ti eagle 8gb gigabyte16gb ram corsair vengeance 3200mhzssd adata 710 legend 1tb750w psu by aqirys so this pc is prebuilt, and i always had bsod problems with it until i took out the second ram stick of 16gbit was originally with 32gb and if i put...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD while downloading big things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Big problem after changing some things in regedit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big problem after changing some things in regedit: I have one big problem. 2 days ago I installed corel draw x3on my windows 10 laptop, the installation of corel draw x3 caused that the windows start button does not work, I tried to find a solution to this problem on the Internet, I followed the instructions from this clip:...
  6. What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing: How does it work and should I worry? And does the hack happen online? or does the hacker need physical access to the computer submitted by /u/double-a-official [link] [comments]...
  7. BitLocker Data Partition unlock on boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Data Partition unlock on boot: I am getting a laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I will be reducing the system partition and add another partition D: for data. Then i would move all user folders including Desktop to D: drive I want to protect the D drive with BitLocker so that if laptop is stolen my data is...
  8. Windows 10 `Big' taskbar - unlock not available

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 `Big' taskbar - unlock not available: I am trying to fix a task bar that is occupying one third of the screen. In the right click context menu only four commands are displayed; Show app icons; Show all notification items; Show touch keyboard button and Show language switcher. Other commands,expected, such as Lock...
  9. Windows 10 IoT: Powering the Internet of Things

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT: Powering the Internet of Things: Microsoft is making big investments in the Internet of Things (IoT). Earlier this week at Microsoft Convergence 2015, Satya outlined our investments for IoT across Windows and Azure that will provide a comprehensive IoT offering for our customers and partners. In parallel, at...
  10. MSFT teases 'big things' for Windows at IFA conference

in Windows 10 News
    MSFT teases 'big things' for Windows at IFA conference: Microsoft teases 'big things' for Windows at IFA conference this week Microsoft is teasing "big things" for Windows at this week's IFA conference in Berlin, though what the company could reveal remains a mystery. In a tweet from the official Windows account, Microsoft...