The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power

Discus and support The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The 'internet of things' (IoT) and 'big data' are two of the most-talked-about technology topics in recent years, which is why they occupy places at or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power | ZDNet

Brink, Mar 1, 2015
  2. ThrashZone Win User

Wonder if Always send no tracking header is abided by in internet of things *Tongue

:)

ThrashZone, Mar 2, 2015
  3. mads740 Win User
    The Nokia E51: The things that work, and the things that don't (yet)

I bought an iGo BT-keyboard (XTBT01) to go along with my E51. It was easy to connect and works perfectly with the phone, except for quickoffice 5.0. I've tried reinstalling the keyboard, I've looked through quickoffice for tips, read the **bleep**ing manual
    and everything else I could think of. Nothing and it still won't work.

Anybody got any suggestions to make it work?

KR Mads

mads740, Mar 2, 2015
  4. saqibdawood---01 Win User

The Nokia E51: The things that work, and the things that don't (yet)

I would like to know if it is possible to open more then one browser on e51?

saqibdawood---01, Mar 2, 2015
Thema:

1. The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power - Similar Threads - internet things big

2. Internet Networking Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Networking Connection: I currently have a working Internet connection via ethernet. However, in "Settings>Network and Internet>Status" nothing is showing as connected. Under "Ethernet" it shows "no Internet". Additionally there is no longer the ability to set up a WiFi connection (there previously...
  3. Asphalt 9 is deleted because Kaspersky Internet Security identified it as a malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Asphalt 9 is deleted because Kaspersky Internet Security identified it as a malware?: When I play Asphalt 9, which is installed from windows store, I saw a ad in the game. Suddenly, my antivirus software (Kaspersky Internet security) blocked and deleted the executive file of the game because it contains malware. I do not believe that app from windows store...
  4. Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program: The message states that "Power Point has run into an error that is preventing it from running correctly. Power Point will need to be closed as a result." How can this be fixed?...
  5. when i download .MBLooks it opens in internet explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i download .MBLooks it opens in internet explorer: everytime I download then open .MBLooks documents it always opens in internet explorer and I want it to open in .zip and It doesn't give me options on what to open it with. it says open with app store or internet explorer can you please tell me what to do? thankyou...
  6. Internet connection through wired LAN

Internet connection through wired LAN: I tried to connect to internet through wired lan. Actually I could connect to same lan with a wifi and even I could access internet through a connection at the back of wifi router(i.e.wired). But I could not directly connect to internet through lan wire(i.e. ethernet) cable....
  7. Very slow internet handshakes

Very slow internet handshakes: Since, I think, the Fall update - there have been a rash coming in over the last four days - all my browsers either fail or are slow (minutes) in making connections. Chrome just sleeps after I have clicked a link, Firefox says "performing TLS handshake" and then has a tea...
  8. How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?

How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?: I see a lot of tutorials on how to share the smartphone's connection to windows 10. I'd like to do the exact opposite: I would like to connect my phone to windows 10 via USB, and use internet connection OF the pc 10, on the PHONE. I cannot find the share via usb option,...
  9. Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help!

Laptop won't connect to Internet. Help!: Laptop won't connect to Internet "can't connect" or "no Internet" messages. Other devices working fine. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/laptop-wont-connect-to-internet-help/81ad70b4-bb2b-4aeb-a5c1-935e3c56349c
  10. Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.

Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.: Hello, my laptop internet speeds suddenly slowed down a lot to just 2 mbps download and about 6 mbps upload. It is only on my this Dell laptop and no other devices. I do have windows 10 which came with the computer. I have also tried everything i found on the internet. Any...