Windows 10: The Internet of Things: How to make it a reality

Discus and support The Internet of Things: How to make it a reality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Internet of Things (IoT) may be one of the most hyped technology trends around right now but to make it a reality organisations need to establish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Internet of Things: How to make it a reality

Read more: The Internet of Things: How to make it a reality | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jan 5, 2015

2. After testing a lot of things to make zune reconize my WP7, I was not able to make it reconize it.

Hi,

yes I did that and it worked in another laptop I have. I haven´t been able to reconize what the diference is, but I can't see my phone in my day 2 day laptop. I thought it was zune, but with I reinstall it and it wasnt.

Best Regards

Luis D. Rojas, Jan 5, 2015
  3. After testing a lot of things to make zune reconize my WP7, I was not able to make it reconize it.

Hi, yes, as you said before, I did not work and it does not work now. Very frustrated with this feature since the phone works very well and so the zune software on my machine

Regards

Luis D. Rojas, Jan 5, 2015
Thema:

The Internet of Things: How to make it a reality

1. The Internet of Things: How to make it a reality - Similar Threads - Internet Things reality

2. How do I make things on screen larger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make things on screen larger?: Screen flickered and everything became smaller. How do I make things on screen larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-things-on-screen-larger/ba1b56de-d983-4d8f-87ce-dd3b9128b84d
  3. How do I make things on screen larger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make things on screen larger?: Screen flickered and everything became smaller. How do I make things on screen larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-things-on-screen-larger/ba1b56de-d983-4d8f-87ce-dd3b9128b84d
  4. How do I make things on screen larger?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can somebody make this a thing????

in Cortana
    Can somebody make this a thing????: Siri can open websites JUST FINE why do we all the suden have to pin a site to our desktop for Cortana? some sites could be a one time use and we don't want to pin everything, fix this please???...
  6. Make things easy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make things easy: Spending a good chunk of your life using Start is way overrated; make the always-at-your-fingertips taskbar your focus... Tip #927: Pin Settings and This PC icons to the taskbar and make use of the Applications window Jumplist. [ATTACH] AND [ATTACH] -->[ATTACH] Cheers, Drew...
  7. Is there a way to make Chrome not a separate thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make Chrome not a separate thing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/james_lightning [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghlray/is_there_a_way_to_make_chrome_not_a_separate_thing/
  8. How to make my internet connection normally

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to make my internet connection normally: Well, my computer thinks it doesn't have an internet connection (Screenshot by Lightshot) So any Microsoft program like Microsoft Edge etc. doesn't work. But everything else, Skype, Mozilla Firefox etc. works Please help me 17268
  9. How Microsoft Research is Making Virtual Reality Tangible

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft Research is Making Virtual Reality Tangible: “Ask yourself how you really want to interact with virtual objects? The simple answer is that we want to handle them as if they are real, just reach out a hand to grasp them, pick them up, feel what they’re made of, and do all that in a natural way that requires no learning.”...
  10. Making mixed reality: a conversation with Alexandros and Sophia

in Windows 10 News
    Making mixed reality: a conversation with Alexandros and Sophia: Meet the team using mixed reality for cancer research [img] Dr. Olivier Elemento (left) alongside with his Ph.D students Neil Madhukar and Katie Gayvert, analyze medical network data (photo courtesy of the Englander Institute for Precision Medicine) Welcome! This is...