Windows 10: The issue that is impossible to fix - I've tried everything...

Discus and support The issue that is impossible to fix - I've tried everything... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The issue I'm talking about is about the Explorer address bar always loading and never fully finishing, alongside thumbnails not appearing (partially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lucellent, Feb 19, 2021.

1. The issue that is impossible to fix - I've tried everything...

The issue I'm talking about is about the Explorer address bar always loading and never fully finishing, alongside thumbnails not appearing (partially only on some files) or Explorer simply saying "Loading..." and not showing anything at all.

I've had this issue for years - believe me, I've tried everything I know. I recently bought a 970 Evo Plus SSD and HyperX DDR4 RAM (32GB), and even though these are pretty much one of the best components in terms of quality, the dumb issue is still here. Before anyone else suggests - no, I don't have thousands of files and I'm usually pretty organized and only keep around 10-20 files on my Desktop or the folders that have this issue.

I've clean installed Windows, dried sfc /scannow, all sorts of CMD commands to fix corrupt drivers, resetting thumbnails, rebuilding them, etc. - nothing fixes this plague.

The only temporary solution, which lasts only for a few minutes, is to restart.

I seriously, for my life, can't figure out what's causing this. I'd be shocked if someone suggests a fix that I haven't yet tried, even more if it actually helps.

For background: I have Dell XPS 9560 with i7-7700HQ, 1050, and the mentioned above 2TB SSD and RAM.

submitted by /u/lucellent
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lucellent, Feb 19, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 19, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

The issue that is impossible to fix - I've tried everything...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

The issue that is impossible to fix - I've tried everything...

1. The issue that is impossible to fix - I've tried everything... - Similar Threads - issue impossible fix

2. How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet: My ethernet seems to randomly disconnect after working for a while. The WiFi still works for me and all other devices in the house. The ethernet works for all other devices in the house except mine. I've tried switching ethernet cables multiple times, and they work for a few...
  3. How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet: My ethernet seems to randomly disconnect after working for a while. The WiFi still works for me and all other devices in the house. The ethernet works for all other devices in the house except mine. I've tried switching ethernet cables multiple times, and they work for a few...
  4. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and irql not less or equal issues, I've tried everything, please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and irql not less or equal issues, I've tried everything, please...: Hey there. Since installing my new ROG STRIX RTX 3070 I've only been having one problem after the other. From black screens with a hard reboot to Blue screens. After reinstalling Windows 11 Home and removing all my old files, I hoped the problem would be over, but I still get...
  5. The audio quality on my airpods is terrible and I've tried everything to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The audio quality on my airpods is terrible and I've tried everything to fix it: My laptop runs windows 11 and I've connected my Airpods to it. These are 1st generation airpods. This has automatically set them up as a hands free device and whenever I disable handsfree telephony all audio stops working. Also, when I go into settings where I should be able...
  6. The audio quality on my airpods is terrible and I've tried everything to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The audio quality on my airpods is terrible and I've tried everything to fix it: My laptop runs windows 11 and I've connected my Airpods to it. These are 1st generation airpods. This has automatically set them up as a hands free device and whenever I disable handsfree telephony all audio stops working. Also, when I go into settings where I should be able...
  7. No internet, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, I've tried everything: (Toshiba satellite c55t-c) yesterday I was updating to version 2009, got to 2004 all was fine, then 2009. No internet on wifi or ethernet. Other devices work fine so it's not my router. I reverted back to 2004 but I still have no internet. I've gone into cmd and tried every...
  8. I've tried everything I can

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've tried everything I can: I have looked on multiple threads trying to fix this but they don't work. There is a search bar at the top of my screen and it isn't part of a 3rd party software I've searched for it already. and I don't know what to do. Please help it is driving me insane.[ATTACH]...
  9. Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything: Last month, I was having driver issues. I uninstalled and reinstalled the correct audio driver and everything was fine. But the next day, I got on and my mic wasn't being picked up nor any audio for that matter if I recall. So I uninstalled the audio driver once again and...
  10. Please fix this 100% disk problem, I've tried -everything-

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please fix this 100% disk problem, I've tried -everything-: [img] This is my system on every boot-up for 30 minutes, and then for 5 minutes each for every application I first run after boot-up... Chrome, steam, battle.net, boinc, skype... When I go into a game, and try to load a map it will go to 100% and then just freeze the...