Windows 10: the keys become function less & i cannot update my lap.

Discus and support the keys become function less & i cannot update my lap. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my keys become function less,&I cannot update my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Riyas#123, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Riyas#123 Win User

the keys become function less & i cannot update my lap.

my keys become function less,&I cannot update my computer

:)

Riyas#123, Mar 18, 2020

2. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 18, 2020
  3. LAPS Implementation

Hi Support,

I need your expert advice on the following:

I want to implement LAPS (Local Administrator Password Solution) in Domain Environment. Before Implementation of LAPS i need to some sort of queries as per following:

Current Environment:

• Active Directory: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (Enterprise)
    • Forest Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Domain Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Client Windows: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10

LAPS Implementation requirements that schema will be update before deployment LAPS.

1. What will be impacts and what will be face challenges as per current environment?
    2. If we update schema on Active Directory 2008 R2 SP1 Enterprise and then deploy LAPS on this current scenario then will it need to upgrade forest function and domain functional level before LAPS Deployment?

Kindly assist with your expert opinions.

Regards,

Fasihuddin Qasimi, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Frank1 Win User

The function keys

I have an HP 15ayoo9dx lap top. The Function keys (or action keys as they call them) can be enabled or disabled by going in the BIOS. I’m trying to decide if I want to disable or enable. What is the difference?
    Thank you.

Frank1, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. the keys become function less & i cannot update my lap. - Similar Threads - keys become function

2. Why I cant use my Macro Key Option in my lap.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cant use my Macro Key Option in my lap.: I am using Xiaomi Notebook Ultra.It provides the facility of using Macro keys.But after this update i cant use that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-use-my-macro-key-option-in-my-lap/2894c0af-1afa-4522-83ac-43aca5dbd10a
  3. Why I cant use my Macro Key Option in my lap.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cant use my Macro Key Option in my lap.: I am using Xiaomi Notebook Ultra.It provides the facility of using Macro keys.But after this update i cant use that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-use-my-macro-key-option-in-my-lap/2894c0af-1afa-4522-83ac-43aca5dbd10a
  4. I lost my media function keys.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I lost my media function keys.: one day I installed ModernFlyouts it works fine then the media function keys (Media Track Previous, Media Track Next, Media Play / Pause, Media Stop) all stopped working I don't know why. I uninstall ModernFlyouts to check if it's going to work again or not, and it did not...
  5. Windows key function becomes stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key function becomes stuck on: I'm having the problem on Windows: usually while playing a game and something occurs when I need to spam some keys on the keyboard the windows key will get "stuck" and pressing any key on the keyboard functions as if the windows key is being held down i.e. pressing just "A"...
  6. Windows key function becomes stuck on

Windows key function becomes stuck on: I'm having the problem on Windows: usually while playing a game and something occurs when I need to spam some keys on the keyboard the windows key will get "stuck" and pressing any key on the keyboard functions as if the windows key is being held down i.e. pressing just "A"...
  7. Windows key function becomes stuck on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. i can,t update my lap

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can,t update my lap: that what appers to me Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4516058) - Error 0x80070002...
  9. 1903 taskbar less functional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 taskbar less functional: Formerly : Rightclick pinned icon, get small menu that contains at least name of that link; rightclick link name in that menu, get options that incl properties and run as administrator (maybe within a submenu "More"). 1903 (Pro): Rightclick pinned icon, get small menu that...
  10. I cannot get my Fitbit to connect with my lap top

I cannot get my Fitbit to connect with my lap top: I have fitbit charger 2 and I can not get logged on with my lap top. I have called fitbit and they sent me a new charger and I get the same message it will not connect. Please advise. I have windows 10 on HP. I have the blue tooth on....