Windows 10: the laptop has all but ceased

Discus and support the laptop has all but ceased in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what do I do when I get [ShellClassInfo] LocaliseResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787 this all came from a Microsoft download what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reg Speedie, Jun 10, 2019.

1. the laptop has all but ceased

what do I do when I get [ShellClassInfo]

LocaliseResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787

this all came from a Microsoft download what next

:)

Reg Speedie, Jun 10, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 10, 2019
  3. After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, laptop ceased functioning.

Hi Stephen,

To get your Windows computer working again, kindly answer the following inquiries first:

• Was the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 successful?
    • Kindly explain further what happens when you turn on your Windows laptop.
    • Are you getting any error messages? If you do, kindly post it here for a more accurate troubleshooting suggestion.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your answers in these questions.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 10, 2019
  4. the laptop has all but ceased

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

the laptop has all but ceased

1. the laptop has all but ceased - Similar Threads - laptop has ceased

2. Windows Search has Ceased Functioning

in Cortana
    Windows Search has Ceased Functioning: Hi Everyone. I've searched Answers.microsoft.com for this, and I can't find anything that helps.My windows is no longer allowing me to use the search features. The search box at the top of Explorer windows will not allow me to type text into it it behaves as though the text...
  3. Windows Search has Ceased Functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search has Ceased Functioning: Hi Everyone. I've searched Answers.microsoft.com for this, and I can't find anything that helps.My windows is no longer allowing me to use the search features. The search box at the top of Explorer windows will not allow me to type text into it it behaves as though the text...
  4. Windows Search has Ceased Functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wi-fi ceased to exist on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi ceased to exist on laptop: The issue:My laptop no longer registers that it has a Wi-fi function, only Ethernet and airplane mode appear in network options.Platform:Using a laptop on windows 10, my wireless network driver is "KillerR Wi-Fi 6 AX1650x 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter 200NGW" Attempted...
  6. Wi-fi ceased to exist on laptop

Wi-fi ceased to exist on laptop: The issue:My laptop no longer registers that it has a Wi-fi function, only Ethernet and airplane mode appear in network options.Platform:Using a laptop on windows 10, my wireless network driver is "KillerR Wi-Fi 6 AX1650x 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter 200NGW" Attempted...
  7. Wi-fi ceased to exist on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. camera has ceased to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera has ceased to work: having a real problem with the camera on my dell laptop, has just stopped working and cannot gat any help regarding this, have checked all sorts, running Norton, but that seems ok, cannot find cameras in setting, just seems to have disappeared, need help please as I can no...
  9. sound icon has ceased to work

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound icon has ceased to work: After recent windows10 update, sound icon on task bar now ceased to work. Any answers please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/sound-icon-has-ceased-to-work/81ccb92e-b518-4477-9095-ad07cf301b63
  10. Onedrive has ceased to sync

Onedrive has ceased to sync: Re-installing seemed to do the trick - many thanks! @DrAS Great! Glad that worked out for you! *Smile