Windows 10: The laptop has lag when AC / DC is connected.

Discus and support The laptop has lag when AC / DC is connected. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone!My name is Marian and I recently bought a "Dell Precision M4600" laptop. I recently discovered that when the laptop is plugged in I lag,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marian Udrea, May 16, 2021.

1. The laptop has lag when AC / DC is connected.

Hello everyone!My name is Marian and I recently bought a "Dell Precision M4600" laptop. I recently discovered that when the laptop is plugged in I lag, in games and in general. When I disconnect it, everything goes normally. I tried to update all the drivers, I also changed the power consumption plan for maximum performance, "Minimum processor state - 50%" when plugged in / "Maximum processor state - 99%" when plugged in. I tried to see if I have the appropriate divers using the 3DPchip application but everything is up to date, windows is up to date as well. I went to the Dell website and when

:)

Marian Udrea, May 16, 2021

2. My Laptop Lags Unbelievably When Charging Via Ac Adapter

I have a new update that might help...Maybe! When I start up the computer connected to the AC adapter, games will run fine until you disconnect and reconnect the ac adapter - then they start to lag again. BUT, when I have the ac adapter
    plugged in, And I close and reopen my laptop, the lag disappears until you dis, and reconnect the AC.

So basically every time I want to play games on AC I have to close and open my computer and the lag vanishes

KilianParsons, May 16, 2021
  3. April 2018 issue with de AC/DC adapter

After the april update my ac/dc adapter stop working. The pc said it was plugged in bub it was discharging. Now the computer is utterly discharged and it doesn't recognize the ac/dc adapter.

Jay Meneses, May 16, 2021
  4. The laptop has lag when AC / DC is connected.

My Laptop Lags Unbelievably When Charging Via Ac Adapter

Its like the AC Adapter and the battery just hate each other, they are fine separated but will lag when they are both used together, that is until you close and reopen the laptop and for some strange reason the lag vanishes. Another thing, If it was a
    bad port, how come with the battery disconnected, the AC powers the machine just fine with no lag (Same Vice Versa with the ac disconnected and only the battery) I have purchased a few other chargers which are recommended to use with the computer, (2 of the
    3 are HP, and one is a cheap knock off brand)

KilianParsons, May 16, 2021
Thema:

The laptop has lag when AC / DC is connected.

1. The laptop has lag when AC / DC is connected. - Similar Threads - laptop has lag

2. Discrete GPU not being used when laptop is connected to AC adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discrete GPU not being used when laptop is connected to AC adapter: Hi guysplease, please please can someone help. This has been stressing me out for a week and I’ve tried nearly every single fix suggested.I’ve been experiencing crashes on my laptop when playing games since I had the motherboard replaced due to a failed update. However, today...
  3. Discrete GPU not being used when laptop is connected to AC adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discrete GPU not being used when laptop is connected to AC adapter: Hi guysplease, please please can someone help. This has been stressing me out for a week and I’ve tried nearly every single fix suggested.I’ve been experiencing crashes on my laptop when playing games since I had the motherboard replaced due to a failed update. However, today...
  4. BSOD Windows 11 on HP Laptop when I connect it to AC

BSOD Windows 11 on HP Laptop when I connect it to AC: Hello,I've been having this issue for about a month now. Laptop runs great when working on battery, but when I plug it in it starts crashing continuously and posting BSOD with different fault code everytime. All my drivers all up to date and of course Windows 11 too, the AC...
  5. BSOD Windows 11 on HP Laptop when I connect it to AC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Windows 11 on HP Laptop when I connect it to AC: Hello,I've been having this issue for about a month now. Laptop runs great when working on battery, but when I plug it in it starts crashing continuously and posting BSOD with different fault code everytime. All my drivers all up to date and of course Windows 11 too, the AC...
  6. The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.: Hello,what means "The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed."Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-entering-connected-standby-reason/3868560c-eb70-49e0-b9c9-eb7329c42aab
  7. The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.: Hello,what means "The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed."Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-entering-connected-standby-reason/3868560c-eb70-49e0-b9c9-eb7329c42aab
  8. The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.

9. Laptop become unResponsive After switching from AC to DC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop become unResponsive After switching from AC to DC: hello everyone i wish i find solution for my issue I play games with my laptop .. and i always keep it plugged to the power .. but once power goes off the operation system become unresponsive and the game runs 1 FPS .. until they power come backs!! why this happens? i want...
  10. laptop lags when unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop lags when unplugged: i have a HP Pavilion notebook intel core 17-6500u cpu @2.50ghz 4 cpus 16 gb ram windows 10 pro 64 (10.0, Build 17763) nvidia 940mx 4gb ddr3 every Game works fine when charger is plugged in but when removed even the lowest end game lags.. all games produce less than...