Windows 10: The last 10 update crashed my computer, Once installed my computer will not start, what can...

Discus and support The last 10 update crashed my computer, Once installed my computer will not start, what can... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Update for Windows 10, version 1903: May 19, 2019 Applies to: Windows 10, version 1903 My computer is an Acer V3-551 with AMD A10 4600M CPU with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PW Electronics and More, May 29, 2019.

1. The last 10 update crashed my computer, Once installed my computer will not start, what can...

Update for Windows 10, version 1903: May 19, 2019

Applies to: Windows 10, version 1903

My computer is an Acer V3-551 with AMD A10 4600M CPU with 8GB DDR3 sodimm memory, Radeon 512 MB Graphics and 256GB Western Digital SSD Hard Drive. I have 176GB Free Space and 57% ram is Free. My Windows version is Windows 10 version 1903.

When I load this update my computer crashes, When it boots up after the update the computer goes to a blank screen with the swirling dots like something is loading and never goes anywhere. It just keeps loading but never comes back to Windows Startup Screen. I tried to load it twice and both times I had to restore the computer to the previous update.

The the last two updates that would not load were KB4497935 and KB4505057 but the one I had to restore from twice was KB4497935 . I have not been able to update the computer since because it keeps trying to load this update and the computer keeps crashing.

Can someone please help me?

:)

PW Electronics and More, May 29, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

windows 10 update crashed computer

You must open a 'Command prompt (Admin)' then type DISKPART and press 'enter' before you can use 'list disk'.

The last 10 update crashed my computer, Once installed my computer will not start, what can... [​IMG]

3. My computer crashes frequently when starting a fullscreen application or bluestacks

Hi Anantha,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

The VIDEO_TDR_ ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000116. This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.

I suggest you to remove all the external devices except mouse and keyboard, restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.

If still the issue persist then follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: Also I suggest you to update all the drivers (Display drivers) from the device manager and check if it helps.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Device Manager’.
    • Then you can right click on each driver and update it.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 29, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

The last 10 update crashed my computer, Once installed my computer will not start, what can...

Windows 10 Update and Computer is Running SLOW

Hello,

Given that there was an update that was recently installed on your computer, it is possible that there are underlying software issues in the operating system of your computer. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What specific update was recently installed on your device?
    • Are you also experiencing with the applications randomly crashing?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot by following the steps indicated on this
    link. It will help us to troubleshoot and determine what conflict is causing the problem.

Keep us updated with the result.

Dyan Rey, May 29, 2019
Thema:

The last 10 update crashed my computer, Once installed my computer will not start, what can...

1. The last 10 update crashed my computer, Once installed my computer will not start, what can... - Similar Threads - last update crashed

2. Computer crashes once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes once a day: hello everyone, ive been dealing with pc crashes for a few months now. barely ever bluescreened, usually my monitors just froze and I had to restart myself. usually it is while gaming, or when a game is open. dump files tend to not create due to some error, but i did get...
  3. Last Update broke my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Update broke my computer: Few days before I had updated my pc and was using it just fine, my pc started to show errors like missing dll files right after logging in. I reverted back to old update and tried to update again, latest update 1090 or something was stuck downloading at 0%. I then installed...
  4. Last Microsoft update crashed my computer !

Last Microsoft update crashed my computer !: The last Microsoft update crashed my computer. It will not boot now. I get an error message "inaccessible boot device" Windows automatically tried to repair boot device but failed. repairs fails. How can I recover my SSD ? I need step by step process on how to recover...
  5. Update crashed my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update crashed my computer: I am really upset right now. My computer automatically updated the Microsoft 10. Needless to say it corrupted my computer with a blue screen. I searched for 2 days attempting to figure it out and ended up having to back up my computer. Which took 27 hours to do. Then I had to...
  6. Last Update Messed Up My Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Last Update Messed Up My Computer: I'm just fed up with dealing with these things and thought I'd pose a question here. Everything was fine until the last Windows 10 update. Now: - My computer wakes up literally every night unless I shut it down every time - When I get up in the morning and it has...
  7. The last update to my computer

The last update to my computer: When the last update occurred and I signed on the next day the screen was and still is blurry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-last-update-to-my-computer/1eddbd2e-0002-4d35-9f67-abed2cdf8613
  8. Update crashed my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update crashed my computer: My computer did an automatic Windows update and now it is crashed. I tried rolling back the update, but it didn't work, my computer was unable to perform the requested service. sfc/scannow didn't work because suddenly critical drivers were missing, it only made it through 21%...
  9. Update crashed my computer....

Update crashed my computer....: I have an ASUS Rog gaming computer that won't exit BIOS after an auto Microsoft update last night. This is a 1400 computer that I'm still paying on and I'm livid at this point. How in the world can a company get away with this nonsense??? I have tried changing everything...
  10. last update destroyed my computer

last update destroyed my computer: I do not use my HP all in one computer very much when I attempted to pay my bills last month it down loaded the latest up dates. it has not worked properly since I was directed to reload Windows 10 by going online to Microsoft . when I done this I received error msg...