Windows 10: The last backup did not complete successfully error code Ox80070013 SFC okay, All Disks...

Discus and support The last backup did not complete successfully error code Ox80070013 SFC okay, All Disks... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; PLease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-last-backup-did-not-complete-successfully/f2c5d92b-9a0e-4540-b7cf-650bd850f51f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErnestoMas, Oct 15, 2018.

1. The last backup did not complete successfully error code Ox80070013 SFC okay, All Disks...

PLease help

:)

ErnestoMas, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

SFC /SCANNOW Errors After Update

I've just updated a Windows 8.1 Pro PC to Windows 10 using the Techbench ISO which updated without any problems. However, I've just run sfc /scannow and it found errors it could not repair. I have managed to get sfc /scannow to run without errors - see what I did below:

1. Ran sfc /scannow which showed error "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them."
    2. Ran Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth which reported "The component store is repairable."
    3. Ran Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth which failed with Error: 0x800f081f "The source files could not be found.Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature."
    4. Mounted the W10 Techbench ISO and ran Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:wim:G:\sources\install.wim:1 /limitaccess which reported successfully "The restore operation completed successfully."
    5. Ran sfc /scannow wich completed successfully with report "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them."

Please advise:
    1. Why would sfc /scannow fail on a newly updated installation which ran sfc /scannow error free immediately before the upgrade?
    2. Why did I have to use install.wim from the Techbench ISO at step 4 above for Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth to work and will I have to use install.wim from the Techbench ISO every time I need to run this Dism command?
    3. How can I configure my PC so it has the correct install.wim file for the Dism command to work properly?

Steve C, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Fix Laptop after upgrade to Windows 10 now slow or freezing completely

Hi Marina,

What is the error that you see on Startup? Provide complete and exact error code or message.

I suggest that you run the SFC scan and check if it helps to improve the Computer performance. Follow the steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click Command prompt (Admin)
    • Type sfc /scannow
    • Press Enter

Vinod Archak, Oct 15, 2018
  4. The last backup did not complete successfully error code Ox80070013 SFC okay, All Disks...

SFC Error

Hello,

Recently my PC has rebooted randomly, and then it couldn't find boot device, so I reseated my SATA and power cables going to the HDD. It seemed fine, but SFC found corrupt files. I can't fix this error.

Tried:
    • sfc /scannow
    Result: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    Result: The component store is repairable. The operation completed successfully.
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    Result: The source files could not be found.
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source
    ​Result: Error: 0x800f081f
    I also attached a DISM log.

Any help would be appreciated.

Peterson311, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

The last backup did not complete successfully error code Ox80070013 SFC okay, All Disks...

1. The last backup did not complete successfully error code Ox80070013 SFC okay, All Disks... - Similar Threads - last backup did

2. Backup did not complete successfully - or did it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup did not complete successfully - or did it?: Hi, I couldn't find an answer to my specific problem re whether or not I have a working backup. Backup & Restore says last backup did not complete successfully with last backup date 26/10 and error code 0x8007045D - see screenshots below. However, when I 'Select another...
  3. Backup did not complete successfully - or did it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup did not complete successfully - or did it?: Hi, I couldn't find an answer to my specific problem re whether or not I have a working backup. Backup & Restore says last backup did not complete successfully with last backup date 26/10 and error code 0x8007045D - see screenshots below. However, when I 'Select another...
  4. Windows Backup Error 0x800700E1, Operation Did Not Complete Successfully

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Backup Error 0x800700E1, Operation Did Not Complete Successfully: Running win10 all updates incl bios. Backup Win7 finds trojan that MS virus protection AND Malwarebytes does not find after cleaning all Win10 Accts incl admin. Have run DISM restorehealth & scannow. . .seldom finds anything. Keeps coming back as a powershell. Tried clean...
  5. 'Windows Backup did not complete successfully'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'Windows Backup did not complete successfully': I plug in my external drive (2 terabytes so lots of space), and run backup and I get the message ' Backup did not complete successfully', On windows 10 v1903. Any suggestions?...
  6. The last backup did not complete successfully, Windows 10

The last backup did not complete successfully, Windows 10: I just got a new WD 1TB external hard drive and I wanted to create a backup for my PC on it. I figured the easiest way would be to create a system image, so I went to Control Panel, Backup and Restore and proceeded through the steps up to where it starts to backup to my new...
  7. I am getting an error when doing a backup (The last backup did not complete successfully....

I am getting an error when doing a backup (The last backup did not complete successfully....: I am getting an error when doing a backup (The last backup did not complete successfully. The error code is 0x80070013). I think that this started to happen after I made the last upgrade for Windows 10. Please help...
  8. Last image did not complete successfully code 0x807800c5

Last image did not complete successfully code 0x807800c5: Windows 10 home #1803 not able to solve any ifo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/last-image-did-not-complete-successfully-code/3fabd40a-69a7-4089-af1f-f1607305cf2c
  9. Windows 10 Backup did not complete successfully

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 Backup did not complete successfully: Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\New folder. Error*SadThe system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002)) Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\SD 13.5.12\105SSCAM. Error*SadThe...
  10. "The last backup did not complete successfully" Help!

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    "The last backup did not complete successfully" Help!: I keep getting the above error when trying to make a backup of my files from the C:\ to my separate A:\ drive. My A:\ has folders and files on it-could this be causing the failure? I have more than enough room to allow for a backup. Any insight will be greatly appreciated....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mymicrosoft backup will not complete. all disks checked and enough room.

2. ox80070013

3. Ox80070013

4. backup fout ox80070013