Windows 10: The last column of tiles in the Action Center is cropped. It's a minor thing but it drives...

Discus and support The last column of tiles in the Action Center is cropped. It's a minor thing but it drives... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/benya01 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/benya01, Feb 7, 2021.

1. The last column of tiles in the Action Center is cropped. It's a minor thing but it drives...

/u/benya01, Feb 7, 2021
  2. bru20 Win User

Bluetooth tile disappears from Action Center

The Bluetooth tile completely disappears in my Action Center. I have to restart to get it back. Bluetooth has been extremely frustrating but the fact that the Bluetooth tile itself disappears is ridiculous. Any suggestions other than restarting computer?

bru20, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Feb 7, 2021
  4. SPrice809 Win User

The last column of tiles in the Action Center is cropped. It's a minor thing but it drives...

Action Center

The Action Center on my HP Envy computer does not have a tile for Bluetooth , making it impossible for me to "Turn On Bluetooth" as I'm being told to do in order to connect a bluetooth device. How do I restore or reinstall this
    or any other tile, essentially to some default condition? Obviously, I do not know if anything else is missing from the Action Center, so here is the list of the buttons/tiles that do appear in "my" Action Center: Tablet Mode; Network; All Settings; Airplane
    Mode; Location; Quiet Hours; 100%; VPN; Battery Saver (dimmed); Project; Connect; Mobile Hotspot; and Night Light. Someone, Please Help!!

SPrice809, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

The last column of tiles in the Action Center is cropped. It's a minor thing but it drives...

1. The last column of tiles in the Action Center is cropped. It's a minor thing but it drives... - Similar Threads - last column tiles

2. Action Center minor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center minor problem: No pencil button and the battery button.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-minor-problem/1b4ce5a9-47f9-4bae-9b17-eaf52fd817b0
  3. Action Center minor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center minor problem: No pencil button and the battery button.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-minor-problem/1b4ce5a9-47f9-4bae-9b17-eaf52fd817b0
  4. Customizing Action center tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customizing Action center tiles: Is there any way to customize the action center tiles? Any third-party software to add custom tiles? I really like the action center but the tiles are very limited in number and I'm willing to add more tiles like microphone switch and so on. If anything exists that can help...
  5. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  6. News in Action Center is the last thing for me to get working in 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    News in Action Center is the last thing for me to get working in 1903: I was just finally forced to update to 1903. As expected 17 things broke, but I had to check over 40 to find them. "Shortcut" added back to a desktop shortcut icon for example.Reset the recycle bin custom icon. Re-Disabled Windows Photo Viewer - again. Enabled touchscreen...
  7. Brightness Tile in Action Center does not Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness Tile in Action Center does not Work: The brightness tile in the action center simply says "Brightness" instead of the current percentage brightness and tapping it has no effect on the screen brightness. [ATTACH] Immediately after a reboot the brightness tile works but once the machine has slept the tile...
  8. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  9. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  10. Bluetooth Tile Present - Action Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Tile Present - Action Center: I'm not sure if this is the right place or if it should possible be network related... but for some reason, the "Bluetooth" tile is back in my Action Center, but I have zero Bluetooth devices on or installed. It was there after the latest build 10586, then I think the...