Windows 10: The last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...

Discus and support The last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i connect my usb device to windows 10 i get the following error message by windows: the last usb device you connected to this computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kevin00812, Apr 15, 2021.

1. The last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...

When i connect my usb device to windows 10 i get the following error message by windows: the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it.
    I have:

• Updated drivers
    • Tried on a different computer (worked)
    • Using a different usb cable (both usb 2 and 3)
    • Tried different USB cable types.

It has worked before, 5 months or something ago. I'd really be happy if someone finally finds a fix for the error. The last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not... :)

submitted by /u/Kevin00812
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kevin00812, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

The last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...

1. The last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not... - Similar Threads - last usb device

2. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...: Hi, so i recently just got a new Elgato Capture card. I Got the HD60 S and when I first got everything hooked up it was working but then I restarted my pc and I now just get and error and it says "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows...
  3. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...: Hi, so i recently just got a new Elgato Capture card. I Got the HD60 S and when I first got everything hooked up it was working but then I restarted my pc and I now just get and error and it says "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows...
  4. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "The last USB device you connected to the computer malfunctioned"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The last USB device you connected to the computer malfunctioned": I have a SanDisk 64gb USB drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-last-usb-device-you-connected-to-the-computer/076f4ab1-b768-489a-bc76-edc9d0d93bed
  6. "The last USB device you connected to the computer malfunctioned"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The last USB device you connected to the computer malfunctioned": I have a SanDisk 64gb USB drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-last-usb-device-you-connected-to-the-computer/076f4ab1-b768-489a-bc76-edc9d0d93bed
  7. USB Not Recognized, The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and...

USB Not Recognized, The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and...: Hey Microsoft so I was using my windows 10 home laptop in this afternoon and i was using mouse and suddenly it started to acting up like the response delays when i click a button in mouse. so i removed the usb plug of the mouse and entered again. but the usb connected sound...
  8. "The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not...: Hope someone can help as I'm really struggling. I got a new laptop before Christmas and everything has been fine on it until a couple of days ago. My USB hard drive connects fine with no issues, the above message I get is for my Garmin running watch. When plugged in to the...
  9. the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...: the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it THIS PROBLEM IS ONLY MY OPTICLE MOUSE. OTHER USB INPUT TOOLS[DONGLES, KEY BORDS] WORK VERY WELL... how i resolve this problem?...
  10. The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't...

The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't...: Hi Having issues trying to connect my Samsung Tablet to my HP Laptop. It was working on my desktop PC fine and when I made the switch to laptop I started to get this error. I have tried everything so hoping someone has another solution? Windows 10 Things I have tried: -...