Windows 10: the latest feature update 1809 *2*

Discus and support the latest feature update 1809 *2* in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, i want to make update 1809 for windows 10 iam download " Create Windows 10 installation media ' from this link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mabolghar, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Mabolghar Win User

the latest feature update 1809 *2*

hello,

i want to make update 1809 for windows 10

iam download "

Create Windows 10 installation media
    '

from this link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10and install now , photo >

https://e.top4top.net/p_1135n2ez81.png

Am I right now? Make it complete the download?

:)

Mabolghar, Feb 9, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Feb 9, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

USB 2 devices not reading after win 10 upgrade, latest INF driver installed.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to go to Manufacturer web site and download and install the latest chipset driver for your device and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to check for the Windows updates and install all the updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. the latest feature update 1809 *2* - Similar Threads - latest feature update

2. Latest Feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Feature update: I have noticed for a while that the latest feature update has been available to be to download. I do not want to be too quick off the mark in case there are bugs in it. Is it possible that it will download at some point without my intervention?...
  3. Latest feature update

Latest feature update: Are others having problems getting homepage and other sites to open? At times my PC just freezes. I have uninstalled the new Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8, version 1903 and reinstalled it. I'm still having the same problems. Does anyone have a fix?...
  4. the latest feature update 1809

the latest feature update 1809: Hi , I've been wanting to update my Windows 10 to the latest version 1809 and when this update was completed 100 downloads https://a.top4top.net/p_1135qrkc81.png He told me to do a restart for the device, and when the machine restarted I opened the update program again and...
  5. Feature update to 1809

Feature update to 1809: Updated my win 10 pro (AMD) to 1809 yesterday 6th Jan '19. after installing all other updates. Took an absolute age to install. Seemed to be OK, but first thing I noticed was right click on desktop and select "NEW" did not produce a menu and froze the PC. It recovered after...
  6. 1809 Feature Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 Feature Update: Just got the 1809 feature update and when I change to dark background (Personalize > Color > Choose your default app mode), the desktop context menu background does not change color but the text changes to white and you can see it. EDIT: Just found the problem, I was using...
  7. Latest 1809 update

Latest 1809 update: 2018.11.14 Friends, I installed the latest 1809 update yesterday and it deleted 99% of my download folder. Before this update series was suspended a couple of months ago, an update deleted the contents of both my documents and downloads folders. Luckily I have backups...
  8. Windows Feature update 1809

Windows Feature update 1809: Hi there, Once the windows feature update 1809 update released I downloaded and installed it on my computer and I didn't faced any issues. Due to upgrade process I wiped my windows and reinstalled it again. But currently I have 1803 feature update and cant get the 1809...
  9. The Latest update-1809

The Latest update-1809: Whilst not considering myself to be anything other than a computer user, rather than an expert or even anywhere near an advanced user. It might seem that I might just have done the right thing, by taking some advice long ago, and having Windows and very little else on my C...
  10. Features update version 1809

Features update version 1809: I have tried to install 7 times. The error :Error 0xca020001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/features-update-version-1809/05a63b67-be2a-4070-b573-1d07b3583bf3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 feature update change default language