Windows 10: The latest Feb 11 update

Discus and support The latest Feb 11 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the lastest update that took several hours of wait and the additional need for storage all ? is working and my question is: can I move the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by doubleyou63, Feb 13, 2020.

1. The latest Feb 11 update

After the lastest update that took several hours of wait and the additional need for storage all ? is working and my question is: can I move the new folder Windows.old with 27 Gb to my external drive to free the space? When tried it said that I would need admin access OK and that I needed System to agree etc. Here I stopped. Any danger in moving it ? In case of a need to roll back I can always ? move it to my comp. Please enlighten me about that *.old folder.

:)

doubleyou63, Feb 13, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Feb 13, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

The latest Feb 11 update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond The latest Feb 11 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

The latest Feb 11 update

1. The latest Feb 11 update - Similar Threads - latest Feb update

2. Laptop Fan constantly working after the latest Windows 11 update on Feb 27, 2024.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Fan constantly working after the latest Windows 11 update on Feb 27, 2024.: Immediately after the latest Windows 11 update, the laptop fan started working super fast and super hard without pause. I have tried updating the drivers, but everything checks out fine. Windows is becoming more and more sloppy, unstable and cluttered on many levels. I am...
  3. Laptop Fan constantly working after the latest Windows 11 update on Feb 27, 2024.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Fan constantly working after the latest Windows 11 update on Feb 27, 2024.: Immediately after the latest Windows 11 update, the laptop fan started working super fast and super hard without pause. I have tried updating the drivers, but everything checks out fine. Windows is becoming more and more sloppy, unstable and cluttered on many levels. I am...
  4. Windows 11 latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 latest update: Anyone updated windows 11 yesterday and know its on a blank desktop loop? How to resolve this? Thanks submitted by /u/BucketOfPonyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wl0hgp/windows_11_latest_update/
  5. Cant Install Latest Feb KB5010342 and March KB5011487 Cumulative Updates for 21H2 Education...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Install Latest Feb KB5010342 and March KB5011487 Cumulative Updates for 21H2 Education...: I have WIN 10 21H2 since last November 2021 update. Edition Windows 10 EducationVersion 21H2Installed ‎ 8/‎15/‎2020OS build 19044.1469Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0January updates applied fine. But February updates started being a problem. Along...
  6. Windows 11 latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 latest update: After the last windows update my gpu sit in idle at 60 celsius degreesdidn't use to before and whenever I start a game it gets to 85 celsius degrees in a matter of 7-8 seconds, and I can see 30% gpu usage no matter what game it is, for instance I tried running among us and...
  7. Windows 11 latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 latest update: After the last windows update my gpu sit in idle at 60 celsius degreesdidn't use to before and whenever I start a game it gets to 85 celsius degrees in a matter of 7-8 seconds, and I can see 30% gpu usage no matter what game it is, for instance I tried running among us and...
  8. Lightroom latest download in Feb Compatibility 8

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lightroom latest download in Feb Compatibility 8: Tried to download latest LightRoom update - tells me not compatible need windows 10 - which is running in my laptop - went to L/R icon>properties>compatibility and it only shows windows 8 - can't change it to 10? Any ideas? Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 latest update on Feb 22 2019

Windows 10 latest update on Feb 22 2019: When the update finished and restarted I got an error message as my sign in pin number was not working to start up the computer. After many attempts to change my password ended up opening up my computer and found out that it was set back to factory settings losing years of...
  10. Frustrating update Feb 2019

Frustrating update Feb 2019: So why does Microsoft have to have access to my stuff? Why can't I choose to have NO data sent? Why does it have to be all or some? Get your nose out of my business. Why did you delete my card games? I don't LIKE the ones that come with Windows 10. They are annoying. Why did...