Windows 10: The Latest Microsoft Win 10 Update Didn't Resolve My Internet Connection Issues. The...

Discus and support The Latest Microsoft Win 10 Update Didn't Resolve My Internet Connection Issues. The... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WiFi Would Always Show A Global Symbol With A Red X Mark While I Am Playing Forza Horizon 3 And I Had Lost The 20 Levels Of Experience On A 20 Lap Race... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alex White_47, Jul 10, 2020.

1. The Latest Microsoft Win 10 Update Didn't Resolve My Internet Connection Issues. The...

WiFi Would Always Show A Global Symbol With A Red X Mark While I Am Playing Forza Horizon 3 And I Had Lost The 20 Levels Of Experience On A 20 Lap Race Course Around The Goliath Circuit, That I Had Received The White Screen Error On The App. I Could Not Press "A" As To Collect My Reward, So I Had To Close The App, But Then I Had Lost The Reward. So Sad.

So, I Blame This Internet Connection Issue Due To Your Windows 10 Update OR Verizon Wireless' Frontier Fios Internet. The Windows Update Did Not Improve The Connection, So We Are Back To Square One Where We Had Started With The Same Issue Before The Update.

The Model Of My Laptop: Dell Notebook G5 With NVIDIA GTX 1060 Max-Q.

Internet Provider: Verizon Wireless' Frontier Fios Internet.

:)

Alex White_47, Jul 10, 2020

2. Microsoft Acknowledges Gaming Performance Issues Under Win 10 Creators Update

Microsoft made considerable noise on their vaulted Game Mode, a Windows feature which made its appearance in their latest Creators Update version of Windows 10. Game Mode was one of the foremost features in the latest Windows update, which was supposed to deliver improved performance in gaming or other full-screen 3D applications, by enabling more of the available CPU and GPU resources to be tapped into by specific applications. Specific CPU (through winding down of non-crucial processes) and GPU (through prioritization of game-related graphics memory allocation) improvements were baked into this latest version; supposedly, only performance improvements should result from this effort on Microsoft's part.

The Latest Microsoft Win 10 Update Didn't Resolve My Internet Connection Issues. The... lQBiXY0OjUF4ORkG_thm.jpg

The Latest Microsoft Win 10 Update Didn't Resolve My Internet Connection Issues. The... JyHHZtlMjCxGaJaH_thm.jpg

However, things are not as rosy as they should be, and users soon started reporting performance issues with stuttering and lower than expected frame-rates under the latest version of Windows - which didn't occur prior to the Creators Update. Microsoft has been mum on the issue; until now. The company has now officially acknowledged that there are indeed situations where gamers could experience frame-rate and stuttering issues, and has even issued a fix for one such situation with the latest, fast-ring build 16273 and above versions of Windows. However, this has fixed only one of multiple origin points for the reported issues.

Some users are reporting that disabling the Xbox Game DVR feature eliminates the issues, but this isn't working for every user that remains affected. Likely, the issue lies with Microsoft's Game Mode interface and Xbox interface additions to Windows 10 with the Creators Update. It's somewhat of a paradox: at the same time that Microsoft introduces specific CPU and GPU workload optimizations for full-screen applications, they introduce an additional interface layer on top of your 3D application, enabling additional Xbox-based functionality (such as the aforementioned DVR capability). Likely, that's the culprit of the whole performance issues; it remains to be seen whether all sources of the performance issues will be fixed through windows updates, or if users will have to wait until the Fall Creators Update for a fully resolved scenario.

The Latest Microsoft Win 10 Update Didn't Resolve My Internet Connection Issues. The... ksrDwSGWoxgD7ZoP_thm.jpg

Sources: MS PowerUser, Windows Feedback Hub, via Neowin

Raevenlord, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Internet Connection Problems since latest Win 10 Update

Hi,

Kindly follow these steps to address your issue regarding internet connection issues on your Windows 10 apps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and press Enter.
    • Go to Connections tab and click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN and check if your issue has been fixed.

Let us know if this resolves your issue.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 10, 2020
  4. The Latest Microsoft Win 10 Update Didn't Resolve My Internet Connection Issues. The...

internet connection microsoft 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

The Latest Microsoft Win 10 Update Didn't Resolve My Internet Connection Issues. The...

1. The Latest Microsoft Win 10 Update Didn't Resolve My Internet Connection Issues. The... - Similar Threads - Latest Microsoft Update

2. No internet connection after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet connection after latest Windows 10 update: It seems this is an on-going problem with Windows Updates. This is the second time it has happened to me this year. I would prefer not to have to take my computer out to be looked at -- is there a simple at-home fix?...
  3. No internet connection after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet connection after latest Windows 10 update: It seems this is an on-going problem with Windows Updates. This is the second time it has happened to me this year. I would prefer not to have to take my computer out to be looked at -- is there a simple at-home fix?...
  4. No internet connection after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issue with connectivity with latest update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with connectivity with latest update.: I'm having an issue where I can't connect any devices on my Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot connection. My devices detect the hotspot but it never connects, It's just an indefinite "Obtaining IP Address..." I saw some threads about this type of issue and their solution doesn't work...
  6. Issue with connectivity with latest update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with connectivity with latest update.: I'm having an issue where I can't connect any devices on my Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot connection. My devices detect the hotspot but it never connects, It's just an indefinite "Obtaining IP Address..." I saw some threads about this type of issue and their solution doesn't work...
  7. No Internet connection following latest W10 update

No Internet connection following latest W10 update: I can not connect to the Internet since running the latest Windows 10 update on my Dell Laptop. It was fine for a short while but just stopped. The trouble shooter tells me that " Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection" but I doubt it. My other devices...
  8. Microsoft marks latest Windows printing issue as resolved (KB5005033)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft marks latest Windows printing issue as resolved (KB5005033): Microsoft acknowledged another printing related issue on Windows. After installing the August 2021 patches for Windows, e.g. KB5005033 or KB5005031, some users noticed that printing was causing issues on said devices. [ATTACH] According to Microsoft's description, affected...
  9. No internet connection after latest Windows Updates

No internet connection after latest Windows Updates: The latest updates(cumulative update KB4467702 and some others with it) broke the internet on two machines for me. Both computers are connected through Ethernet. One through router, one through switch. I tried almost everything I could find as a potential fix and nothing...
  10. No internet connection after latest update on 10074

No internet connection after latest update on 10074: 3 updates were installed last night. 2 were for defender and 1 was for .net. After reboot two things happened, firstly no internet. Second can't open start page. You could right click and options were provided like switching off and various settings. After starting computer...