Windows 10: The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10

Discus and support The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The latest news stories, photos, and videos you’ve come to expect from USA TODAY are now available in a beautiful way on Windows 10. The new USA TODAY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10

Source: The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 3, 2015
  2. watsdamattau Win User

USA TODAY

I had the USA Today app on my Windows 7.5 phone until the micro-SD card failed yesterday. Now I can't get it back. It was working perfectly and was getting updated regularly. Now I can't even get it back onto my phone.

watsdamattau, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Bryce B Win User
    USA TODAY

The official USA Today app can be found here:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/usa-today/70cb596f-5576-e011-81d2-78e7d1fa76f8

However, it is only available for Windows Phone 8.0 and later. It is possible to keep a de-listed app on your phone however as soon as the app is lost, it won't be able to be re-installed.

I hope this information helps to address your issue. As always if you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this post and we'll be happy to assist.

Regards,

Bryce B, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10

1. The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - latest news fast

2. Computer doesn't work properly anymore after installing latest windows 10 update today

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer doesn't work properly anymore after installing latest windows 10 update today: I checked for updates today, as I do regularly, and two popped up, one for definitions for Defender as usual, and another was a cumulative update for 1803, don't know the specific number. Anyway, it went through the normal process, downloaded, installed and requested a...
  3. Fresh Install any recommendation for Fast HDD Erase ????

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Fresh Install any recommendation for Fast HDD Erase ????: Ok So Im Going all in Fresh install But can any one tell me a Fast Method of erasing the HDD ? Thank you 116246
  4. I live in the USA but my Windows version was built for the UK. It always prioritizes news...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I live in the USA but my Windows version was built for the UK. It always prioritizes news...: I'm sorry to hear about the scalding hot temperatures of 30 degrees in the UK, but where I live, in the southwest USA, we have Summer temperatures above 100 quite often....
  5. Just installed fast ring 18204 180721-1657 but no news here?

in Windows 10 News
    Just installed fast ring 18204 180721-1657 but no news here?: I signed up for fast ring and got a update today Version 18204 with a date code of 2018-07-21 but I don't see it on the news, a first! Did I miss it somewhere? 114960
  6. Latest Win 10 update of today ..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 update of today ..: My Win 10 64-bit OS updated earlier today as follows: Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3150513) Is this the latest available update? Thanks in advance .. 82603
  7. Beware latest news, sports and money app updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beware latest news, sports and money app updates: Overnight these all got app updates. Initially on my user acc they worked after this. But each app was broken for the other user accounts on my pc. Same on our second pc. Only way to restore function was uninstall in ccleaner and re install via store. Once again the update...
  8. download movies outside usa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download movies outside usa: Hi to all, Is it available to rent/buy a movie through the windows store for out of the usa? Thanks, Amitai 34165
  9. News for windows 10 b. 10041?

in Windows 10 Support
    News for windows 10 b. 10041?: Greetings. As many others I have upgrated to build 10041. And I have read a lot of Spartan is not in this new build, neither is Cortana (in Denmark). I have also read about new recycle bin icon, and a new startmenu with some transparecy, and a list of known bugs. But...
  10. Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build: Yet again another great tutorial, @ Kari. Very professional. *Smile Just in the nick of time. I'm about to redo my system today as we discussed. 96555