Windows 10: The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10

Discus and support The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The latest news stories, photos, and videos you’ve come to expect from USA TODAY are now available in a beautiful way on Windows 10. The new USA TODAY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10

Source: The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 3, 2015

2. USA TODAY

I had the USA Today app on my Windows 7.5 phone until the micro-SD card failed yesterday. Now I can't get it back. It was working perfectly and was getting updated regularly. Now I can't even get it back onto my phone.

watsdamattau, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Bryce B Win User
    USA TODAY

The official USA Today app can be found here:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/usa-today/70cb596f-5576-e011-81d2-78e7d1fa76f8

However, it is only available for Windows Phone 8.0 and later. It is possible to keep a de-listed app on your phone however as soon as the app is lost, it won't be able to be re-installed.

I hope this information helps to address your issue. As always if you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this post and we'll be happy to assist.

Regards,

Bryce B, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10

1. The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - latest news fast

2. Latest News looks weird ;-;

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest News looks weird ;-;: Does someone know how to disable it? Tysm for your answer :< https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-news-looks-weird/4c4459f2-65c6-4536-9a4c-7052f97a1ff9
  3. Latest News looks weird ;-;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest News looks weird ;-;: Does someone know how to disable it? Tysm for your answer :< https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-news-looks-weird/4c4459f2-65c6-4536-9a4c-7052f97a1ff9
  4. Latest News looks weird ;-;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Got the 20H2 update today. This was fast!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got the 20H2 update today. This was fast!: As usual I searched for Windows updates to my computer today which I do every morning. The download AND initial install took under 10 seconds! After reboot the final installation took about 30 seconds. This is the fastest update to a new version ever! As present everything...
  6. Got the 20H2 update today. This was fast!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Got the 20H2 update today. This was fast!: As usual I searched for Windows updates to my computer today which I do every morning. The download AND initial install took under 10 seconds! After reboot the final installation took about 30 seconds. This is the fastest update to a new version ever! As present everything...
  7. Latest security update Windows 10 one that made the news

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest security update Windows 10 one that made the news: I decided to do the update since it was critical for security, however it crashed during the update. It told me that it was removing the update successfully, but now when I boot I get all the way to the login screen, but cannot get the password box to appear. I tried doing it...
  8. Latest news on Windows Autopilot for Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Latest news on Windows Autopilot for Windows 10 version 1903: Windows Autopilot is designed to change the way organizations deploy Windows devices. With the availability of Windows 10, version 1903, we have introduced additional capabilities to make that process even better. First, there is the new Windows Autopilot white glove...
  9. Today Online News

in Windows 10 Customization
    Today Online News: Why am I getting Edge with Today Online News at the top of my screen. I was able to close it before but now it isn't giving me that choice. I'd like to copy the screen and paste it here, but it won't let me do that either. If I want to see Today's Online News, I will search...
  10. Latest Win 10 update of today ..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 update of today ..: My Win 10 64-bit OS updated earlier today as follows: Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3150513) Is this the latest available update? Thanks in advance .. 82603