The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10

Discus and support The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The latest news stories, photos, and videos you’ve come to expect from USA TODAY are now available in a beautiful way on Windows 10. The new USA TODAY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 4, 2015
  2. watsdamattau Win User

USA TODAY

I had the USA Today app on my Windows 7.5 phone until the micro-SD card failed yesterday. Now I can't get it back. It was working perfectly and was getting updated regularly. Now I can't even get it back onto my phone.

watsdamattau, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Bryce B Win User
    USA TODAY

The official USA Today app can be found here:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/usa-today/70cb596f-5576-e011-81d2-78e7d1fa76f8

However, it is only available for Windows Phone 8.0 and later. It is possible to keep a de-listed app on your phone however as soon as the app is lost, it won't be able to be re-installed.

I hope this information helps to address your issue. As always if you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this post and we'll be happy to assist.

Regards,

Bryce B, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10

The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - latest news fast

1. Latest update has removed iTunes from default apps by types

in Windows 10 News
    Latest update has removed iTunes from default apps by types: I've never had a problem with any of the updates until this last one. As the title indicates iTunes does not show up as an alternative choice. iTunes starts as always, but no music is played. I've even downloaded the app from the windows store and it does not appear as well....
  2. Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets improved Explore tab in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets improved Explore tab in latest update: Twitter recently released its PWA app for Windows 10 both on PCs. The Twitter PWA has received many new features since it was first made available in the Microsoft Store. Today the social networking company is releasing another new update for its Twitter PWA on Windows 10...
  3. Corrupt Software Distribution Folder Caused Latest CU To Fail

in Windows 10 News
    Corrupt Software Distribution Folder Caused Latest CU To Fail: It has been a while since I cleaned out the Widow Software Distribution Folder in my Windows 10 1709 partition and I am blaming it for the the failure to install the latest CU for this build After waiting for over an hour for KB4284819 (OS Build 16299.492) to fail, I rebooted...
  4. Here’s what’s fixed and broken in latest Windows 10 Build 17692

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s what’s fixed and broken in latest Windows 10 Build 17692: Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider build 17692 for Fast Ring Insiders. The latest build comes with many new features like Swiftkey keyboard and blocking of autoplay videos in Microsoft Edge and more. For a detailed list of what’s new you can head over to our...
  5. I cant hear anything. Latest Win 10 update broke my audio.

in Windows 10 News
    I cant hear anything. Latest Win 10 update broke my audio.: Just like the title says the latest update broke my audio. After Updating, all devices in volume mixer show to be working. With the green bar jumping every time it hears me or the pc audio but I still can't hear anything. I've trouble shot every thing I can think of. As a...
  6. Latest Win 10 update broke my audio. I cant hear anything.

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Win 10 update broke my audio. I cant hear anything.: Just like the title says the latest update broke my audio. After Updating, all devices in volume mixer show to be working. With the green bar jumping every time it hears me or the pc audio but I still can't hear anything. I've trouble shot every thing I can think of. As a...
  7. Beware latest news, sports and money app updates

in Windows 10 News
    Beware latest news, sports and money app updates: Overnight these all got app updates. Initially on my user acc they worked after this. But each app was broken for the other user accounts on my pc. Same on our second pc. Only way to restore function was uninstall in ccleaner and re install via store. Once again the update...
The latest news, fast and fresh with USA TODAY for Windows 10 solved