Windows 10: The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT???

Discus and support The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest update keeps repeating and won't END ITSELF. Can I stop it? Or remove it from my desktop???? I think Microsoft should do a fix for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mlowder, Jun 9, 2019.

1. mlowder Win User

The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT???

The latest update keeps repeating and won't END ITSELF. Can I stop it? Or remove it from my desktop???? I think Microsoft should do a fix for the latest update. I have NOT lost my data but the update set up a TEMP DESKTOP INSTEAD OF MY DESKTOP. THIS REALLY IS UPSETTING. I'm disabled/retired and I don't wish to purchase a new desktop with my limited income.

:)

mlowder, Jun 9, 2019
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Windows 10: Remove this update

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that your manually remove or delete you want to stop from installing.

Please follow these steps:

• In the Search box, type Check for Updates. Click on it.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click View you update history, then Uninstall updates
    • Form the list, choose the update you want to uninstall.

Tell us how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jun 9, 2019
  4. The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT???

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT???

1. The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT??? - Similar Threads - latest update keeps

2. How can I stop the Windows Update Medic Service from reenabling itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop the Windows Update Medic Service from reenabling itself?: As the title says really, I want to turn off updates altogether, and after disabling the Windows Update service I found that it gets reenabled by the Windows Update Medic Service. Upon disabling *that,* I found that it also gets enabled automatically.I understand people are...
  3. How can I stop the Windows Update Medic Service from reenabling itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop the Windows Update Medic Service from reenabling itself?: As the title says really, I want to turn off updates altogether, and after disabling the Windows Update service I found that it gets reenabled by the Windows Update Medic Service. Upon disabling *that,* I found that it also gets enabled automatically.I understand people are...
  4. Action Centre keeps popping up by itself after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Centre keeps popping up by itself after latest update: Not sure what is happening to my Windows 10 right now, but it seems like after the latest update with Google Chrome, the system just went completely out of whack, and the action centre keeps popping up on its own no matter what I do. It is so annoying and made the PC not...
  5. Latest Updates causing repeated BSOD.

Latest Updates causing repeated BSOD.: About two weeks ago the windows auto updater installed new updates to my computer and from there on my computer would crash within 1-10 minutes of restarting. I would get an error:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.I restarted in safemode safe mode does not crash, which is what I'm...
  6. All media keeps repeating itself

All media keeps repeating itself: I recently noticed that all video and music was automatically restarting and/or repeating itself. Whether in the Films and TV app, Windows Media player, or on websites accessed through Edge such as Twitter. If you pause the playback it just restarts itself as if you've...
  7. Latest update removal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update removal?: I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the 12th oct update cause getting used to it just endlessly irks me. Little things like not automatically having the search bar prioritised when I open a new tab of chrome, to the way the ui now looks when you right click an icon in the...
  8. It keeps failing the latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It keeps failing the latest update: As the title says, I have already tried troubleshooting but it doesn’t see the problem. submitted by /u/jabclap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fypln8/it_keeps_failing_the_latest_update/
  9. Windows update service stops repeatedly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update service stops repeatedly: We have a lot of Windows 10 computers throughout our organization where the Windows Update service repeatedly stops. The service's startup type is set to automatic. What would cause the service to stop? Will a scheduled Windows update run with the service stopped?...
  10. Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself: Hi Two days ago my computer installed a major update. This repeated itself the next two mornings. It's inconvenient because it takes quite a while. I'd like to know how to disable it from updating itself repeatedly. Thanks 65919

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd software keeps removing itself

2. windows 10 update keeps repeating

3. windows update keeps repeating updates