Windows 10: The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT???

Discus and support The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest update keeps repeating and won't END ITSELF. Can I stop it? Or remove it from my desktop???? I think Microsoft should do a fix for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mlowder, Jun 9, 2019.

1. mlowder Win User

The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT???

The latest update keeps repeating and won't END ITSELF. Can I stop it? Or remove it from my desktop???? I think Microsoft should do a fix for the latest update. I have NOT lost my data but the update set up a TEMP DESKTOP INSTEAD OF MY DESKTOP. THIS REALLY IS UPSETTING. I'm disabled/retired and I don't wish to purchase a new desktop with my limited income.

:)

mlowder, Jun 9, 2019
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Windows 10: Remove this update

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that your manually remove or delete you want to stop from installing.

Please follow these steps:

• In the Search box, type Check for Updates. Click on it.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click View you update history, then Uninstall updates
    • Form the list, choose the update you want to uninstall.

Tell us how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jun 9, 2019
  4. The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT???

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT???

1. The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT??? - Similar Threads - latest update keeps

2. Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly: This problem exists for about 2 months, windows update keeps download and install the same thing again and again. I tried to use Wureset Windows 10 (WuReset.bat), but it still happens after successfully applied the bat. The following are the information about my windows...
  3. Windows update service stops repeatedly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update service stops repeatedly: We have a lot of Windows 10 computers throughout our organization where the Windows Update service repeatedly stops. The service's startup type is set to automatic. What would cause the service to stop? Will a scheduled Windows update run with the service stopped?...
  4. Can i stop 'Fall' Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i stop 'Fall' Update: Windows updated when i woke this morning to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. and i found my Graphics card AMD Radeon 3400 series is no longer supported. Ive read the various threads on this issue and seen a lot of people have this problem also and i had to roll back to...
  5. Can I Stop automatic updating/restarting?

Can I Stop automatic updating/restarting?: I am having issues when the pc is turned on/booted, it gets stuck before windows loads. Sometimes it gets stuck showing "i-obit defrag" at startup. I have uninstalled the i-obit software; but, this defrag at startup is still active. Because of this, it takes me multiple tries...
  6. Can I STOP Forced Update?

Can I STOP Forced Update?: Before you say I should read the tutorials, I already did. *Wink I have made the changes to only notify me of updates...like the Tuesday ones. It does do this, but I wait a few days to download and install them to be sure there are no issues reported. Here is what happens...
  7. Synaptics Touchpad stops working or keeps moving itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Touchpad stops working or keeps moving itself: I am using Windows 10 version 1703 (OS Build 15063.413) on HP Notebook 1000. And just for reference I have encountered this issue in previous versions of Windows 10 as well. Every time I clean install Windows 10 and update to install drivers, it will work fine for about 1-2...
  8. Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself

Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself: Hi Two days ago my computer installed a major update. This repeated itself the next two mornings. It's inconvenient because it takes quite a while. I'd like to know how to disable it from updating itself repeatedly. Thanks 65919
  9. Microphone input endlessly repeats itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone input endlessly repeats itself: I recently switched from a USB gaming headset to a V-MODA BoomPro microphone, which uses a 3.5mm jack. When using VoIP, I've noticed that everything that's input via the mic will endlessly repeat over itself - for instance, if I say one "Hello" into the mic, it'll constantly...
  10. How can I stop these irritants from popping up (W10 latest update)

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I stop these irritants from popping up (W10 latest update): Hi thanks. That worked. Cheers. jimbo Thanks for your answer, I just learned something new.