Windows 10: The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

Discus and support The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with installation of the latest version of WhatsApp Desktop for WINDOWS. I'm using WIN10 on all my computers - laptop, home desktop PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NatanSherman, Jun 4, 2023.

1. The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

I have a problem with installation of the latest version of WhatsApp Desktop for WINDOWS. I'm using WIN10 on all my computers - laptop, home desktop PC and office desktop PC. On two computers I updated WhatsApp with no problem, but on the office desktop PC I unsuccess to do this. I tried different ways to solve the problem: uninstall old version, reset Microsoft App Store, etc., but nothing was help. Each time I tried to install the lates version the window with "Something happened on our side" message appear and the application doesn't installed.

:)

NatanSherman, Jun 4, 2023
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Nokia 1520 update latest WhatsApp with 805a8011 error message

Nokia 1520 try to update latest Whatsapp updated version but failed with 805a8011 error ? Appreciate any suggestion ?

josephliu2004, Jun 4, 2023
  4. The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

Nokia 1520 update latest WhatsApp with 805a8011 error message

ThusoMokoena, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

1. The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install - Similar Threads - latest version WhatsApp

2. latest update fails to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    latest update fails to install: 2023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029263 2 I've tried this 8 times, fails with 'Failed to install 0x8007000d/0x80248007'...
  3. latest update fails to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    latest update fails to install: 2023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029263 2 I've tried this 8 times, fails with 'Failed to install 0x8007000d/0x80248007'...
  4. The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install: I have a problem with installation of the latest version of WhatsApp Desktop for WINDOWS. I'm using WIN10 on all my computers - laptop, home desktop PC and office desktop PC. On two computers I updated WhatsApp with no problem, but on the office desktop PC I unsuccess to do...
  5. The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install: I have a problem with installation of the latest version of WhatsApp Desktop for WINDOWS. I'm using WIN10 on all my computers - laptop, home desktop PC and office desktop PC. On two computers I updated WhatsApp with no problem, but on the office desktop PC I unsuccess to do...
  6. Unable to install latest version of WhatsApp to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install latest version of WhatsApp to PC: I tried to update to the latest version of WhatsApp on my PC Windows 10 operating system, but was unsuccessful to update. I uninstalled the old version of the app and am now unable to reinstall the app. I keep getting an error message Code: 0x80070005. Please help!...
  7. Unable to install latest version of WhatsApp to PC

Unable to install latest version of WhatsApp to PC: I tried to update to the latest version of WhatsApp on my PC Windows 10 operating system, but was unsuccessful to update. I uninstalled the old version of the app and am now unable to reinstall the app. I keep getting an error message Code: 0x80070005. Please help!...
  8. Unable to install latest version of WhatsApp to PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Samsung update failed to install , on windows 10 latest version 1809???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung update failed to install , on windows 10 latest version 1809???: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070103: SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - WPD - 12/4/2018 12:00:00 AM - 2.14.9.0. This update fail again and again in windows update , [ATTACH]...
  10. Whatsapp installation

Whatsapp installation: I download WhatsApp for my PC, I am struggling on installing. My PC is hp windows 10. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/whatsapp-installation/b52a06e0-13ee-4a98-b010-53db1f9d1734