Windows 10: The latest version of windows 10 is more broken than the last

Discus and support The latest version of windows 10 is more broken than the last in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I seem to be getting errors and blue screens from the latest update and I may sue your company for giving me a police record from problems with windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Oct 1, 2019.

1. The latest version of windows 10 is more broken than the last

I seem to be getting errors and blue screens from the latest update and I may sue your company for giving me a police record from problems with windows 10.

:)

DirkAlexander, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues

Wow I just updated my Windows 10 to this latest version of 10 (it did it itself) and its so much slower! and again open GL is broken....This OS just gets better and better....

Melvis, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

The latest version of windows 10 is more broken than the last

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

The latest version of windows 10 is more broken than the last

1. The latest version of windows 10 is more broken than the last - Similar Threads - latest version more

2. The older Version of Windows 10 is Better Than the last

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The older Version of Windows 10 is Better Than the last: When I used windows 10 at the beginning of Win10 Versions it was having a better Defender than the last few Months Upgrades I mean when the defender is an application, not in settings. it was stronger but now a lot of bugs and weaker, now when it catches a virus it...
  3. Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version?: Guys, let's talk for a second. Why is Windows 10 the latest AND LAST version when Windows 10's end of support is in 2025? Are they going to ask us to switch to MacOS I don't want to because I've never ever used MacOS in my whole life, and no offence or Linux or things like...
  4. Snip & Sketch BROKEN in Latest Version V10.1907.24710

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch BROKEN in Latest Version V10.1907.24710: Snip & Sketch is BROKEN; Is Anybody Listening? Several Users including myself have added Reviews Telling Microsoft that S&S was Broken in Version V10.1907.24710 sometime in Late June / Early July 2020. None of these Complaint / Problem Reviews have been responded to by...
  5. I have yet to have a windows 10 installation last more than a week...

I have yet to have a windows 10 installation last more than a week...: Oh, OEM installs as well... To be honest I hate this OS more than my Ex Wife, if there was anything even remotely plausible as an alternative I would run it. Please, listen, for once. All of those apps you want us to use, they suck, Windows Defender runs 50% CPU and...
  6. Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes

Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes: I was using my PC and then i got a bluescreen, the stopcode is DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and what failed was nvlddmkm.sys, but not only is there is a blue screen, but my computer hasn’t booted back to windows and its been like this for than 30 minutes. can someone help...
  7. The latest version of Windows 10 is outright broken.

The latest version of Windows 10 is outright broken.: Get too many application crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screens, and problems with the internet since the latest windows update. sfc /scannow found nothing, scandisk found nothing and DISM does nothing. Can you fix random crashes with...
  8. One license for more than one versions.

One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  9. The latest version of Windows 10 is broken

The latest version of Windows 10 is broken: I've seem to ran into a major problem that the current version of the operating system is constantly crashing with the blue screen of death just like I had with Windows Millenium Edition a decade ago. First I cannot have two sticks of RAM without the Memory Management and...
  10. Handbrake -latest version sometimes broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handbrake -latest version sometimes broken: Hi there Seems on W10 x-64 with latest updates the updated version of Handbrake sometimes crashes Works fine on Linux with same settings !!!! encoding the same file !!. Linux version HandBrake rev5474 (x86_64) Windows version 0.10.5.0 64 bit version...