Windows 10: the latest windows 10 update does not support Toshiba Qosmio F60 Bios

Discus and support the latest windows 10 update does not support Toshiba Qosmio F60 Bios in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; due to unavailable bios update from TOSHIBA, the latest windows 10 update will not install. it stops towards the end of the process and just indicate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dhaj1964, Mar 29, 2019.

1. dhaj1964 Win User

the latest windows 10 update does not support Toshiba Qosmio F60 Bios

due to unavailable bios update from TOSHIBA, the latest windows 10 update will not install. it stops towards the end of the process and just indicate that there is a problem installing the update - BIOS VERSION 2.70 dated 2017 / WINDOWS 10 1803 - according to toshiba's website. the prompt does not specifically indicate which component or drivers is affecting the installation. my laptop is still good as new and don't want to replace it yet with a new one just so i could upgrade to the latest version of windows 10. is there another way to upgrade to 1809?

:)

dhaj1964, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Helmut Win User

Toshiba Service Station

I am using a Toshiba Satellite with Windows 10, different model, and that is the version of the Toshiba Service Station I have installed, carried over from Windows 8.1.
    The Desktop Assist is the Windows 10 version from Toshiba, one of the list of Windows 10 updates from their support site for supported models. I installed that for Windows 10. It is from that to the Service Station.

There is a fair old list for your particular model you may need these as well (guesswork list to be honest):
    Toshiba System Driver, Toshiba System Settings, Toshiba System Settings Utility, Utility Support Driver, Toshiba Desktop Assist,....
    The latest version they list.

The reality is that Toshiba updates seem to come via Windows updates now, so I'm not so sure it is much use. However it is there and it appears to work on mine. I got UEFI/BIOS updates via it during Windows 8.1.
    But nothing during/since Windows 10, they came via Windows 10 updates.

Helmut, Mar 29, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    AM3+ Processor Support BIOS Updates Available for Several MSI Motherboards

Leading international mainboard and graphics card maker MSI released the mainboard BIOS with full AMD AM3+ 8-core CPU support for download today. Enthusiasts that own one of the listed mainboards1 can now download the update to support the latest AMD AM3+ 8-core CPUs (B2 Stepping). For those planning to purchase a new mainboard, if the box is labeled with "Supports AM3+ CPU with New BIOS," the mainboard will support the powerful AMD AM3+ 8-core CPUs out of the box. Enthusiasts that have purchased a mainboard that is on the list of compatible mainboards can update the BIOS themselves to support the latest AM3+ 8-core CPUs. Also, new in this BIOS update is official support for MSI's proprietary ClickBIOS II system optimization tool for all AMD 900 mainboards. The graphical UEFI BIOS provides mainboard-level support, and exporting OC Profiles to USB drives offers unparalleled convenience.

the latest windows 10 update does not support Toshiba Qosmio F60 Bios 64a_thm.jpg

Support for Latest AMD AM3+ 8-core CPUs Out of the Box with Designated Mainboards
    Starting today, enthusiasts can purchase MSI mainboards with a "Supports AM3+ CPU with New BIOS" label on the box. The labeling indicates that the mainboard has been updated with the latest BIOS and already supports the AMD AM3+ 8-core CPUs (B2 Stepping), so users can enjoy the extreme performance of the next-generation processors straight out of the box. Buyers of MSI mainboards on the list of compatible models will not need to buy a new mainboard. Once they update to the new BIOS, their mainboard will be ready for AMD AM3+ 8-core CPUs.

ClickBIOS II on all MSI AMD 900 Mainboards
    All MSI AMD 900 mainboards now also come with MSI's proprietary ClickBIOS II UEFI. System settings can be adjusted using the mouse, and the ClickBIOS II utility also supports online driver updates, BIOS updates and full-system backups. Also, for the first time ever, OC profiles can also be exported to USB drives under UEFI, a very convenient feature for overclocking enthusiasts.

the latest windows 10 update does not support Toshiba Qosmio F60 Bios 64b_thm.jpg

For more information, visit this page.

btarunr, Mar 29, 2019
  4. the latest windows 10 update does not support Toshiba Qosmio F60 Bios

Toshiba Service Station

@helmut, since you are familiar with Toshiba... am I supposed to download and install the 9/21/2016 drivers.

Jesse Williams, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

the latest windows 10 update does not support Toshiba Qosmio F60 Bios

1. the latest windows 10 update does not support Toshiba Qosmio F60 Bios - Similar Threads - latest update does

2. Toshiba will not start after latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba will not start after latest windows update: I have a Toshiba Satellite A305-S6905 and tried to install the latest Windows update & now my computer will not start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-will-not-start-after-latest-windows-update/7dda826c-2551-4247-b422-7d93edcf6ca9
  3. Toshiba will not start after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba will not start after latest windows update: I have a Toshiba Satellite A305-S6905 and tried to install the latest Windows update & now my computer will not start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-will-not-start-after-latest-windows-update/7dda826c-2551-4247-b422-7d93edcf6ca9
  4. Toshiba will not start after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Latest Windows 10 update corrupted BIOS files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 update corrupted BIOS files: Latest Windows 10 update corrupted BIOS files on my HP Pavilion laptop and CMOS was unable to be reset. I've been in circles on the HP support and Microsoft website. Anyone experienced this before and can provide me next steps? Thanks!...
  6. Latest Windows Update crashed toshiba Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Latest Windows Update crashed toshiba Laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop. About 4 weeks ago Windows did an update. Now Windows will not boot the PC. I have tried all the recovery methods and downloaded the Win10 repair from MS. No luck. Is there a solution to this?...
  7. BIOS Support

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BIOS Support: I am trying to enter the BIOS interface but I cannot find the correct key to use. The only method to entering it for my device is through restarting the device, as it doesn't appear in the advanced setup option. Can somebody please help me with this as its really bugging me....
  8. BIOS Updates Toshiba Satellite L505D-S5983

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS Updates Toshiba Satellite L505D-S5983: The support page at toshiba.com does not support windows 10 for this laptop. My BIOS is 2009 and the computer was originally windows 7 home. I see two newer version for windows 7 dated 2016. I am having some hardware conflicts on this computer since using windows 10. I want...
  9. After latest Windows 10 update, Toshiba Satellite WiFi adapter will not turn on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After latest Windows 10 update, Toshiba Satellite WiFi adapter will not turn on.: I have a Toshiba Satellite E45DW-CA4210 running Windows 10 64-bit that received Windows updates a couple of days ago. Since that time, the WiFi adapter shows turned off. There is no switch on this laptop for WiFi. The F12 key, which has the symbol on it, does nothing. Turning...
  10. Toshiba BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba BIOS: Dear All, After updating both of my Toshiba laptops when I first boot my laptops they show the Toshiba but I can't press F2 to enter BIOS any ideas Thank you 21319