Windows 10: The latest windows 10 update has disabled my ability to disable my touchpad on my ASUS...

Discus and support The latest windows 10 update has disabled my ability to disable my touchpad on my ASUS... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The latest windows 10 update has made it so that I cannot disable my touchpad on my ASUS laptop. How can I disable my touchpad?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RayBessette, Feb 25, 2019.

1. The latest windows 10 update has disabled my ability to disable my touchpad on my ASUS...

The latest windows 10 update has made it so that I cannot disable my touchpad on my ASUS laptop. How can I disable my touchpad?

:)

RayBessette, Feb 25, 2019
  2. ColMac42 Win User

How to Disable ASUS Touchpad?

How can I disable the ASUS touchpad on my ASUS laptop?

The latest Windows 10 upgrade restored the functionality of the touchpad, which I had disabled. I have uninstalled the touchpad driver and restarted the computer three times from Control Panel, but it still works. I can't find the software in MSConfig.

ColMac42, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Touchpad Windows 10 Update 1709 Asus laptop

I installed the latest update 1709 to windows 10 and my ability to disable the touchpad on my Asus laptop is gone. It is the Function key F9. What can I do?

EllieVaughan, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

The latest windows 10 update has disabled my ability to disable my touchpad on my ASUS...

Disable touchpad

Hi,

Normally, you can disable the touchpad from Device Manager by follow the steps below:

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on HID-compliant mouse and select Disable.
    • Click Yes.
    • Check if the touchpad is already disabled.

You can also contact the device manufacturer for further assistance if touchpad cannot be disabled.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

The latest windows 10 update has disabled my ability to disable my touchpad on my ASUS...

1. The latest windows 10 update has disabled my ability to disable my touchpad on my ASUS... - Similar Threads - latest update has

2. Windows 10 update broke my ability to disable touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update broke my ability to disable touchpad: I have a 2 year old MSI GL73 8RD laptop. It has a built-in function FN F3 to disable the spawn of Satan touchpad, but this stopped working with a Windows update yesterday. Things I have tried to fix it: -going into Device manager and looking under pointing device only...
  3. Can't disable the touchpad on my ASUS laptop

Can't disable the touchpad on my ASUS laptop: Hey guys, I have an ASUS G751JL laptop running Windows 10 version 1903 and I can't for the life of me disable the touchpad. I've spent hours troubleshooting it and nothing has worked so far and the F9 function key isn't working. So far I have *updated all my drivers,...
  4. Latest Windows 10 update disabled my touchpad and made screen cursor arrow disappear

Latest Windows 10 update disabled my touchpad and made screen cursor arrow disappear: Today 11 Jan 2018 my Windows 10 system made an update. I restarted my laptop and discovered that the touch-pad had been disabled as well as the arrow cursor on the screen had disappeared. After looking online I accessed the touch-pad driver via Device Manager. I...
  5. ASUS TouchPad Suddenly Disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS TouchPad Suddenly Disabled: [ATTACH]i don't know what happened, my asus laptop using build in windows 10 and always up to date. 30 minutes ago my asus touchpad suddenly disabled is it because the cumulative update for v1803 and but not installed yet, so i shut down the laptop. when i turned it on, the...
  6. ASUS TouchPad suddenly disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS TouchPad suddenly disabled: [ATTACH]i don't know what happened, my asus laptop using build in windows 10 and always up to date. 30 minutes ago my asus touchpad suddenly disabled is it because the cumulative update for v1803 and but not installed yet, so i shut down the laptop. when i turned it on, the...
  7. ASUS TouchPad Suddenly Disabled

ASUS TouchPad Suddenly Disabled: [ATTACH]i don't know what happened, my asus laptop using build in windows 10 and always up to date. 30 minutes ago my asus touchpad suddenly disabled is it because the cumulative update for v1803 and but not installed yet, so i shut down the laptop. when i turned it on, the...
  8. The latest Windows 10 update on my studio PC has disabled my audio interface

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The latest Windows 10 update on my studio PC has disabled my audio interface: The interface is a Behringer UMC404HD. It was working fine yesterday. Today, after the update, it's a brick. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers from the manufacturer's site, tried all the USB ports on my machine, run the W10 troubleshooter and verified that...
  9. Latest Update Has Ruined My Recording Abilities

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Update Has Ruined My Recording Abilities: Hello, I use my PC mostly for recording music but the latest Windows update has interfered with my USB analog to digital device (Focusrite Scarelett 2i2 1st gen) Since the update my PC still recognizes the 2i2 but recording programs like Audacity and Acoustica now say...
  10. How to Disable ASUS Touchpad?

How to Disable ASUS Touchpad?: How can I disable the ASUS touchpad on my ASUS laptop? The latest Windows 10 upgrade restored the functionality of the touchpad, which I had disabled. I have uninstalled the touchpad driver and restarted the computer three times from Control Panel, but it still works. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable myasus update