Windows 10: The latest Windows Update screwed my 15 R2- computer won't wake up from sleep mode . Any...

Discus and support The latest Windows Update screwed my 15 R2- computer won't wake up from sleep mode . Any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know which update did it, but since the past month my 15 R2 has been 'sleeping to death'. If I go afk for a couple of hours. the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AdvancedLadder, Oct 29, 2019.

1. The latest Windows Update screwed my 15 R2- computer won't wake up from sleep mode . Any...

I don't know which update did it, but since the past month my 15 R2 has been 'sleeping to death'. If I go afk for a couple of hours. the computer doesn't respond to any input- so my only choice is to force restart it.

This used to happen a while back (6+ mo) and I thought it was fixed for good, here we are back to square one The latest Windows Update screwed my 15 R2- computer won't wake up from sleep mode . Any... :(

I have tried: installing the latest BIOS (released last week), uninstalling the latest win update, not locking (win+l) before getting afk - to no avail

Is there a solution for this? I was thinking of setting a macro mouse cursor loop so that the computer stays awake or something- but that's really inconvenient

Unrelated, but: Ever since I uninstalled the latest update I can't access the action centre from the bottom right - nothing happens when I click on it

submitted by /u/AdvancedLadder
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AdvancedLadder, Oct 29, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Oct 29, 2019
  3. ruggb Win User
    Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

was there ever a solution to the no wake issue.

I am sure it is a function of the video driver. I have the latest and it doesn't work.
    It won't even offer a sleep mode until I load a video driver.
    When I do it won't wake up.

ruggb, Oct 29, 2019
  4. The latest Windows Update screwed my 15 R2- computer won't wake up from sleep mode . Any...

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

The latest Windows Update screwed my 15 R2- computer won't wake up from sleep mode . Any...

1. The latest Windows Update screwed my 15 R2- computer won't wake up from sleep mode . Any... - Similar Threads - latest Update screwed

2. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't wake up from sleep: My PC won't wake up from sleep using my mouse; my mouse just turns on for 2 seconds then turns off again. If I use the power button it goes into a loop of being on for 10 seconds then being off for 10 seconds then back on etc. I just have to press the power button for 5...
  3. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't wake up from sleep: My PC won't wake up from sleep using my mouse; my mouse just turns on for 2 seconds then turns off again. If I use the power button it goes into a loop of being on for 10 seconds then being off for 10 seconds then back on etc. I just have to press the power button for 5...
  4. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC won't wake up from sleep mode

PC won't wake up from sleep mode: After my PC goes to sleep it won't wake up no matter which button I press when I'm trying to resume my work. The only option is to restart the PC by pressing the Power button. Please, pay attention to this issue as it is going on for months and many other users have...
  6. My computer is not waking up from sleep mode,

My computer is not waking up from sleep mode,: Hi, My computer is not waking up from sleep mode, I end up having to hold down the power button for a few seconds forcing a restart. anyone know a fix for this?...
  7. my computer won't wake up from sleep mode after updating to windows 10

my computer won't wake up from sleep mode after updating to windows 10: Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop the model is: kira ultrabook i5. recently I upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and ever since my computer won't wake up from sleep mode. I need to shut it down with a long press on the the on/off button to turn it off and then turn it...
  8. Computer wakes up from sleep mode after the latest update.

Computer wakes up from sleep mode after the latest update.: First and second time I thought I forgot to put it to sleep, the next time I made sure to remember I have done it and yet when I got back to it the default screen was on. I have no idea how long it stays in sleep mode and when it wakes up....
  9. PC won't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't wake up from sleep mode: Did look trough the forum, but no solution PC won't respond from mouse or keyboard when in sleep mode. Did unchecked and rechecked the USB device "allow the device to wake up" Pressing the power switch will restart pc in a fresh boot-up, All files closed. No error message....
  10. Computer won't wake up from sleep

Computer won't wake up from sleep: I hear the computer turn back on and the light is on, but the screen is still black. My mouse and keyboard are unresponsive (can't turn backlight on). I have to do a hard shut down. When it's back on, it's like it woke up from sleep mode, not a fresh restart. This just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update screwed up computer