Windows 10: The latest windows update size?

Discus and support The latest windows update size? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How big is the latest windows update? I updated it for 2 days ago and now when i look at my memory for first time after the update i noticed it is down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ibrahim2630, Nov 18, 2020.

1. The latest windows update size?

How big is the latest windows update? I updated it for 2 days ago and now when i look at my memory for first time after the update i noticed it is down to 23GB left and before the update it was like 103GB i'm pretty sure it was around 100GB, so i think is that maybe a kind of bug when i restart my pc it will show the right or what is wrong?

submitted by /u/ibrahim2630
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ibrahim2630, Nov 18, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 18, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 18, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

The latest windows update size?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond The latest windows update size? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

The latest windows update size?

1. The latest windows update size? - Similar Threads - latest update size

2. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  3. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  4. Problems with the size of directory columns after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the size of directory columns after latest update: The latest Windows update has turned the usual easy business of manually resizing file directory columns into a nightmare. Now if I resize a column manually with my mouse, it covers up the columns to the right. This apparently has something to do with the fact that Windows...
  5. Problems with the size of directory columns after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with the size of directory columns after latest update: The latest Windows update has turned the usual easy business of manually resizing file directory columns into a nightmare. Now if I resize a column manually with my mouse, it covers up the columns to the right. This apparently has something to do with the fact that Windows...
  6. Problems with the size of directory columns after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. latest windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    latest windows update: when i updated your new microsoft edge it wiped out all my document files. how can i retrieve them?2. each time i boot up and sign in microsoft edge updates again and once more wipes out any more files i had3. when im asked to sign in it does not recognize my username and...
  8. Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest Windows Update: I use a windows surface laptop, but ever since I updated it to the latest windows version, it won’t let me use the touchscreen anymore no matter what I try, so I reupdated it to the old version, in which it still worked just fine. But I need both the touchscreen function and...
  9. Size of this latest windows update and Nvidia graphic driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Size of this latest windows update and Nvidia graphic driver issue: I want to know that what is the size of this latest windows update and my latest Nvidia graphics driver not install with this windows version( current windows 10 home ) if I update with this latest windows will my problem solve?...
  10. Latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Windows update: I have just had an update, as per screenshot below. I have an ASUS X54C series laptop, running Win 10 Pro 64-bit. Is this the latest update? It took a long time to download and install (I only have a 4Mbps ADSL connection), and I was worried that something had gone wrong....