Windows 10: The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

Discus and support The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for a solution to a problem that I have been experiencing for quite some time now and which is recurring. When I try to put my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TadaNo Wanji, Feb 28, 2024.

1. The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

Hello, I am looking for a solution to a problem that I have been experiencing for quite some time now and which is recurring. When I try to put my computer to sleep or when it goes into automatic sleep, the computer leds, fans, gpu etc.. turns off for half a second, then immediately turns back on with the LEDs and the fans at full speed. No matter if I press the keyboard keys or the power button on the pc case, nothing responds and so I am forced to turn off the power supply directly. I have tried everything, even updating my BIOS, but nothing seems to work so I hope to find an answer here.

:)

TadaNo Wanji, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Cixoos Win User

Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.

Got an issue, sometimes when entering sleep mode windows and the pc (intel nuc) continue the normal procedure but seems to miss the last step.

Instead of turning off the power button led it stays on, also the fan spins. Then the only way to turn it on is to hold in the power button and hard reset.

Any ideas?

Cixoos, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Computer Fan going into overdrive while doing nothing

Hey Peter, when the fans speed up, it usually means your CPU is overheating and then your CPU throttles (the lower performance issue) and the fans speed up (the loud fan noise)

First check your processings with ctrl+shfit+esc. Is there anything running a ton of CPU power right when it throttles? Turn off that program if it isn't extremely important. Also go into msconfig via Windows+R then typing msconfig+enter and turn it off on
    restart and try a reboot and see if that works.

My second suggestion is to try to clean out the fans (try to spray some air into the openings for the fans on the laptop)

It could also be a virus or malware eating up processing so run a scan on malwarebytes and windows defender

Zackary Vanosdol, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Sasqui Win User

The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

1. The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I... - Similar Threads - LEDs computer turn

2. PSU FAN AND FANS ARE IN FULL SPEED AND DOESN'T BOOT UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PSU FAN AND FANS ARE IN FULL SPEED AND DOESN'T BOOT UP: My pc is not booting up it say's No Network I tried to replace the hdmi cable but its still the same. When i plugged it in at first the fans are not so loud and fast but after 30 seconds the fans is running in crazy speed. I tried reseating the ram and cpu but its still the...
  3. PSU FAN AND FANS ARE IN FULL SPEED AND DOESN'T BOOT UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PSU FAN AND FANS ARE IN FULL SPEED AND DOESN'T BOOT UP: My pc is not booting up it say's No Network I tried to replace the hdmi cable but its still the same. When i plugged it in at first the fans are not so loud and fast but after 30 seconds the fans is running in crazy speed. I tried reseating the ram and cpu but its still the...
  4. The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...: Hello, I am looking for a solution to a problem that I have been experiencing for quite some time now and which is recurring. When I try to put my computer to sleep or when it goes into automatic sleep, the computer leds, fans, gpu etc.. turns off for half a second, then...
  5. Laptop Fan Turns Full Speed when Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Fan Turns Full Speed when Sleep: I noticed my new laptop, Dell Inspiron 5301, turns its fan on at full speed when put to sleep. Turns out, this issue is not specific to my laptop, my friend with an HP laptop also does this. I reached out to Dell Tech Support, they replied to me that this is totally normal...
  6. fan is running at full speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    fan is running at full speed: I have a problem with a fan because it is running at full speed all the time. It is an old problem which I am unable to fix. I think the OS cannot detect the hardware and force the fan to run at full speed. It is Dell Precision T3500, Windows 10, ver. 10.0.17763. I...
  7. Full Link Speed but Half download speeds!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Full Link Speed but Half download speeds!: I have a peculiar issue with wifi on Windows 10. My computer shows a wifi link speed of 270 Mbps and i have tested the same by sending huge files over my network. Now the issue is that i strongly believe that something in Windows 10 is throttling the internet speeds...
  8. Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fans of GPU at FULL SPEED: Hi all, I did a clean install of windows 10 about 2 months ago. Everything was fine till all of a sudden I came home one day and found my GPUs fan at full blast making some real good noise. Turned off the computer, checked the card, cleaned it (pressurized air) and put...
  9. After hibernating/sleep my fans go at full speed, and HDD is off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After hibernating/sleep my fans go at full speed, and HDD is off: I have to force shut down in order to continue. If I hibernate, my PC just resumes correctly. Shut down worked fine last time I checked and this only happens on Windows 10. 24144
  10. Monitors turn off and every system fan goes full speed

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitors turn off and every system fan goes full speed: Hello! I'm typing this as quickly as possible so I can get this up in time before my pc dies again. For no specific reason, my custom-built computer will just shut off the monitors and then every fan goes beserk. This happens during no specific task. Whether it be...