Windows 10: The left side of my screen is off of the monitor.

Discus and support The left side of my screen is off of the monitor. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot see the left side of my screen, it extends beyond my monitor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanaSansom, Dec 17, 2019.

1. The left side of my screen is off of the monitor.

I cannot see the left side of my screen, it extends beyond my monitor.

:)

DanaSansom, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 17, 2019
  4. The left side of my screen is off of the monitor.

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

The left side of my screen is off of the monitor.

1. The left side of my screen is off of the monitor. - Similar Threads - left side screen

2. Screens off to side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screens off to side: After windows update, icons were moved from bottom of screen to left side. Now, tab screens are shifted too far to the right and portions of screen are not visib and cannot be used ie up-down scroll feature. How do I fix this? Thanks, Eric...
  3. Screens off to side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screens off to side: After windows update, icons were moved from bottom of screen to left side. Now, tab screens are shifted too far to the right and portions of screen are not visib and cannot be used ie up-down scroll feature. How do I fix this? Thanks, Eric...
  4. White line on left side of monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White line on left side of monitor: I've recently got a second monitor and there is a 1 pixel thin line on the left hand side of my screen. it only appears if I'm either on the desktop or on another tab on my other monitor. Is there something I can do to fix this problem or is the monitor broken? Thanks, Lucas....
  5. White line on left side of monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White line on left side of monitor: I've recently got a second monitor and there is a 1 pixel thin line on the left hand side of my screen. it only appears if I'm either on the desktop or on another tab on my other monitor. Is there something I can do to fix this problem or is the monitor broken? Thanks, Lucas....
  6. White line on left side of monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Taskbar going off the left side of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar going off the left side of my screen: I just got my PC yesterday and as soon as I load it up after setting it up the taskbar is going off the screen. It's at max resolution so it fits my monitor but then it's still going off the side....
  8. Screen cuts off wording on left side

Screen cuts off wording on left side: When I go to AOl mail, the screen does not open fully on left side with large unneeded area on right-how do I correct this? thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-cuts-off-wording-on-left-side/b1cf2d1c-2365-468d-99b9-d11e71674200
  9. dispaly shifting to the left so left side is cut off

dispaly shifting to the left so left side is cut off: How do I get my display back in the center of the screen? It is gradually shifting to the left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dispaly-shifting-to-the-left-so-left-side-is-cut/a5b3e9e3-dac9-4eb2-b534-0d8c0ba148d4
  10. Icons stretched off screen on left side.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons stretched off screen on left side.: So quite frequently I will come out of a game and all of my shortcuts will be stretched all the way down the screen on the left column. It looks like all of the icons are crammed into a single column on the left side. I know it is all of them because part of one of the...