Windows 10: The Lenovo Legion not detecting the microphone

Discus and support The Lenovo Legion not detecting the microphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with connecting any microphone to my laptop. I tried multiple times, searched through Internet for the solution without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kalina JA, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Kalina JA Win User

The Lenovo Legion not detecting the microphone

Hello, I have a problem with connecting any microphone to my laptop. I tried multiple times, searched through Internet for the solution without any results. I have only one jack for both headphones and mic. The problem is when I plug the only the mic I can not change the plugged device as only a mic and let the build-in speakers works. So if I plug my mic there will be no sound since the mic is recognize as headphones and the build-in mic will work normally. I have no idea what is the problem or how to change the plugged device for different purpose especially as it is not appearing in my de

:)

Kalina JA, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

The Lenovo Legion not detecting the microphone

1. The Lenovo Legion not detecting the microphone - Similar Threads - Lenovo Legion detecting

2. Lenovo Legion Slim 7 Microphone Not Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion Slim 7 Microphone Not Detected: I plugged in my HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 Core and my laptop only detected it as headphones. The microphone is not detected. If I recall correctly, there should be an option of Realtek Audio Microphone when there is a plugged headset. However, there is none. How do I fix this?...
  3. Lenovo Legion Slim 7 Microphone Not Detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Legion Slim 7 Microphone Not Detected: I plugged in my HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 Core and my laptop only detected it as headphones. The microphone is not detected. If I recall correctly, there should be an option of Realtek Audio Microphone when there is a plugged headset. However, there is none. How do I fix this?...
  4. Boot Issue with Lenovo Legion 7i

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Issue with Lenovo Legion 7i: HelloYesterday, windows started doing an update without asking me first, while my Laptop was unplugged. I couldn't do anything about it and hoped it would finish before the battery dies. It did, and I could use it normally for a few hours, and then it went into sleep more I...
  5. The Lenovo Legion not detecting the microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Lenovo Legion not detecting the microphone: Hello, I have a problem with connecting any microphone to my laptop. I tried multiple times, searched through Internet for the solution without any results. I have only one jack for both headphones and mic. The problem is when I plug the only the mic I can not change the...
  6. Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod: Hi i've been having Bsod issues the last few days, just bought the computer on Friday. It's a Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W i5-104008gb ram64 bit os Windows 10 home version 20h2 os build 19042.1387I think the earlier crashes caused by ntoslrnl.exe we're related to my nvidia...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05: I have been getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error for almost 10 days now every time i watch a video on youtube or play a game the pc just crashesfor 2-5 minutes before I get BSOD.I've used almost all online solutions none work I even rolled back my Nvidia drivers to the...
  8. Lenovo Legion 5 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion 5 15: I have just bought a Lenovo Legion 5. Ryzen 7 5800H Nvidia RTX3070 8Gb 16Gb Hyper X Impact 3200 1 Tb Samsung 980 NVMe 3x4 M.2 SSD QHD x 165Hz screen Windows 10 21H1 This is the fastest thing I have ever used. Until June this year all I had was a Chromebook, then I bought an...
  9. New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs: [ATTACH] The latest wave of Lenovo Legion PCs equips gamers with advances such as cooler thermals, keyboard improvements and extended battery life. The latest 10th Gen Intel Core H-Series or AMD Ryzen 4000 Series mobile processors power this lineup, and up to the recently...
  10. Lenovo Legion Y520

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Legion Y520: Do any of you have a Lenovo laptop? I've just bought one - the spec looked very impressive and it is, performance-wise. But it was advertised as a Windows 10 laptop and it looks to me like it's a Win 8/Win 10-ready. (I won't know for sure until I've checked it after it's...