Windows 10: The Letter R on my keyboard doesn't work properly

Discus and support The Letter R on my keyboard doesn't work properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Letter R on my keyboard takes a snapsot of my screen instead of typing the letter "R". Sorry, I am not very computer savvy and don't know if this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryWilliams7, Sep 14, 2018.

1. The Letter R on my keyboard doesn't work properly

The Letter R on my keyboard takes a snapsot of my screen instead of typing the letter "R". Sorry, I am not very computer savvy and don't know if this is a Microsoft issue or not.

:)

GaryWilliams7, Sep 14, 2018

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Sep 14, 2018
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 14, 2018
  4. The Letter R on my keyboard doesn't work properly

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

The Letter R on my keyboard doesn't work properly

1. The Letter R on my keyboard doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Letter keyboard doesn't

2. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters: Hello please help me, My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters. The FN key and it's shortcuts like volume and brightness work but letters and numbers don't. I tried updating the keyboard driver and reinstalling the device but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me I...
  3. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters: Hello please help me, My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters. The FN key and it's shortcuts like volume and brightness work but letters and numbers don't. I tried updating the keyboard driver and reinstalling the device but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me I...
  4. Keyboard letters not working

Keyboard letters not working: I cant log in to my laptop because the letter keys arent working and my password has letters in it. This has happened before and I needed a 24 number bit locker code. I have this but I cannot get in because I cant submit my initial log in password as it has letters in it...
  5. my keyboard writes numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard writes numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't work: hello i have a fujitsu H730recently i opened it for some cleaning and in order to open it i have to take the keyboard off itwhen i did that then installed it again i faced a problem which is the letters U I O J K L etc. gives numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't...
  6. my keyboard writes numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't work

my keyboard writes numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't work: hello i have a fujitsu H730recently i opened it for some cleaning and in order to open it i have to take the keyboard off itwhen i did that then installed it again i faced a problem which is the letters U I O J K L etc. gives numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't...
  7. my keyboard writes numbers instead of letters and the numpad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My keyboard is not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard is not working properly.: Whenever I press the W key it types zw and whenever I press 2 key it types `2. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-is-not-working-properly/7b537c54-67b3-4627-a242-4645e06af67a
  9. Keyboards keep typing the letter "r"

Keyboards keep typing the letter "r": I recently purchased a new computer and everything was running fine for a couple weeks, until my keyboard just started typing the letter "r" and refused to stop. I restarted my computer, which fixed it for all of 30 seconds. Contacted Windows Support and did everything they...
  10. My keyboard is not working properly.

My keyboard is not working properly.: So this is the second time I have had this particular issue with my keyboard. I do not know how it fixed the first time how I fixed it or what caused it but basically it is super unresponsive. Most people automatically assume it is the keyboard but it is not I have two...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my letter r button doesnt work

2. kayboard r ty does not rowk

3. what is the problem with windows 8 when the letter B in the keyboard doesnt work