Windows 10: The letter s of my keyboard is not working

Discus and support The letter s of my keyboard is not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today when I tried to use my keyboard I found that my s letter is not working, help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexisArellano1, Sep 22, 2019.

1. The letter s of my keyboard is not working

Today when I tried to use my keyboard I found that my s letter is not working, help please.

:)

AlexisArellano1, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Keyboard letters missing

Hi John,

It is possible that the issue is due to recent changes on your computer. To properly troubleshoot the keyboard issue, kindly answer the queries below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to isolate the issue?
    • What are the letters affected by the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

The letter s of my keyboard is not working

Some keyboard letters not working

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

• When you click the buttons on onscreen keyboard using mouse, what happens?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    • Are you using a laptop or desktop?
    • Are you using the external keyboard?

This issue might be caused due to program conflict or hardware problem.

Please follow the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run
    hardware and devices troubleshooter and see if that helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on
    Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Put the computer in a Clean Boot state to see if there is any software conflict as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After performing the troubleshooting steps in clean boot, follow
    Steps from the link to return the computer to Normal startup mode.

Method 3: Update the drivers for the Keyboard.

Follow these steps to un-install the Graphics driver:

a. Drag the mouse to bottom left corner and right-click on the “Start icon”.

b. Look for the Keyboard drivers.

d. Right-click on the keyboard drivers and click on “update drivers”.

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

The letter s of my keyboard is not working

1. The letter s of my keyboard is not working - Similar Threads - letter keyboard working

2. Computer keyboard letters not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keyboard letters not working.: My computer monitor and GEFORCE RTX driver was unplugged without properly shutting down. With a solid blue screen with white letters, the computer is in "BitLocker recovery" mode when I attempt to start it. It's asking me "enter the recovery key for this drive". My keyboard...
  3. Keyboard letters not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard letters not working: I cant log in to my laptop because the letter keys arent working and my password has letters in it. This has happened before and I needed a 24 number bit locker code. I have this but I cannot get in because I cant submit my initial log in password as it has letters in it...
  4. Keyboard letters not working

Keyboard letters not working: I cant log in to my laptop because the letter keys arent working and my password has letters in it. This has happened before and I needed a 24 number bit locker code. I have this but I cannot get in because I cant submit my initial log in password as it has letters in it...
  5. The letter "W" on my keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The letter "W" on my keyboard is not working: Hi,The letter "W" is not working on my keyboard.I saw a similar issue posted last month and I followed the instructions in the agents response but it did not resolve my issue.the W key works when using the virtual on-screen keyboard and when i use a external USB keyboard.When...
  6. The letter "W" on my keyboard is not working

The letter "W" on my keyboard is not working: Hi,The letter "W" is not working on my keyboard.I saw a similar issue posted last month and I followed the instructions in the agents response but it did not resolve my issue.the W key works when using the virtual on-screen keyboard and when i use a external USB keyboard.When...
  7. The letter "W" on my keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. The s on my keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The s on my keyboard stopped working: alright, I am typing on tablet mode, but anyways, the s letter on my keyboard stopped working, it was fine for the whole day, but when I got on a game, the letter stopped working any help? Struggling right now. submitted by /u/HoneySick [link] [comments]...
  9. Keyboard Letter Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Letter Not Working: Hi We have a Lenovo PC with Windows 10 20H2 At the login screen c, h, l, o, p, u, v and return key are not working. If the letter p is pressed this invokes the Projector SideBar its as if the Windows Key is being pressed The issue occurs with any keyboard and onscreen...
  10. letter not working on keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    letter not working on keyboard: letter not working on keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/letter-not-working-on-keyboard/c238535a-a5f5-4d37-a9a9-cf8e13061d7a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. letter s is not on keyboard

2. keyboard not working letter S not working