Windows 10: The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...

Discus and support The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As you can see the letters are distorted and a bit blurry and it's like this everywhere. I don't know how it happened like this. Can anyone please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bipul Jha, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Bipul Jha Win User

The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...

As you can see the letters are distorted and a bit blurry and it's like this everywhere. I don't know how it happened like this. Can anyone please help me with this? I cannot read a pdf or a book, as it is not comfortable to my eyes at all.

:)

Bipul Jha, Sep 22, 2022
  2. roybj Win User

Multiple screens of different dpi show blurry text (really bad)

my setup:
    win10 with 3 monitors: 4k 27" monitor and two 24" 1920x1080 monitors.
    windows suggested 150% dpi for the 4k and 100% for the others.
    4k looks great but the 24" (with 100% dpi!) looks terrible. The text is all blurry.
    I saw many similar issues (saw this: https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...ry-text-4.html)
    and tried the registry changes, but all fixes (including the utility that is out there) set all monitors to the same DPI.
    I can't do 100% in the 4k, it's too small, and I must do 100% in the small screens, otherwise it's too big.
    Got latest drivers for my GeForce GTX 970 and monitors (vendors drivers for all monitors).

I really don't want to let go of my 4k, but it is impossible to use the other ones.
    I attached an example for when the 4k is d/c (top) and when it is connected (bottom) from the 24" monitor. it is not really text but is shows how terrible it is, I simply can't read for more than a few minutes.

The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really... [​IMG]

Please help!

Thanks,
    Roy.

roybj, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Faint words.

The headlines on my computer are very clear but narrative is faint and blurry. Tried Display Settings but can't resolve this issue. Help please.

CaroleHarris1, Sep 22, 2022
  4. The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...

Text blurrying out casually?

Hi Alessio, welcome to the Microsoft community, my name is Bruno Leonel, I am happy to help you.

I understand that you're having issues with blurry text on your new monitor, and I'm really sorry about that. I will try to help you in the best possible way.

In some cases, the problem can be caused by a loose or faulty cable.

See if the cable is tight on the monitor and also on the computer. If the problem persists, consider replacing the cable.

I suggest initially that you try to perform the steps below:

Step 1

Use ClearType

Open the menu and search for "Adjust ClearType Text" and click trim to open.

Follow the steps on the screen that will open.

step 2

Click "Start Menu" and click "Settings" > "System".

In "System", click "Display", the option "Change the size of text, apps and other items", set it to 100%. If it already is, go to the next step.

step 3

Open Windows 10/11 search and type fix blurry apps. In the list of options, click Fix apps that are blurry settings.

This will open the Advanced Scaling Settings page.

You need to enable the toggle button behind 'Let Windows try to fix apps so they aren't blurry'

step 4

Update the video driver by the manufacturer.

Press Win + R keys and type MSinfo32.

Check the manufacturer and access the website, download the video driver and install it.

If you have an NVIDIA or RADEON graphics card, search for the card model and install the latest driver version.

If the answer helped in any way, please mark it as an answer, if your question has not been solved, please post again.

I hope I helped, see you later!

Bruno A. Leonel, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...

1. The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really... - Similar Threads - letters system are

2. Are all these really necessary on my system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are all these really necessary on my system?: How many Microsoft Visua C++ Redistributables are necessary? I have SIXTEEN of them installed on my machine. C'mon man. You know the thing.I have both 32 and 64 bit versions of20052008 - multiple version201020122013 - multiple version s2015-2022...
  3. Are all these really necessary on my system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are all these really necessary on my system?: How many Microsoft Visua C++ Redistributables are necessary? I have SIXTEEN of them installed on my machine. C'mon man. You know the thing.I have both 32 and 64 bit versions of20052008 - multiple version201020122013 - multiple version s2015-2022...
  4. The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...: As you can see the letters are distorted and a bit blurry and it's like this everywhere. I don't know how it happened like this. Can anyone please help me with this? I cannot read a pdf or a book, as it is not comfortable to my eyes at all....
  5. The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The letters in my system are really faint and blurry. I can read it but it's really...: As you can see the letters are distorted and a bit blurry and it's like this everywhere. I don't know how it happened like this. Can anyone please help me with this? I cannot read a pdf or a book, as it is not comfortable to my eyes at all....
  6. when is black really black and not a faint washed out grey?

in Windows 10 Customization
    when is black really black and not a faint washed out grey?: This grey coloured faint washed out attempt at black on computers is driving me mad, giving me severe eye strain nowadays. Please is there a way to make the font truly an intense black? This text GREY it is not black . I've tried changing font, I've tried increasing...
  7. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  8. Some programs/windows looks really blurry

Some programs/windows looks really blurry: Its really weird to explain but some programs and windows for example the windows recovery windows looks really blurry and not so sharp. Also my hide pictograms in the right corner. submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments]...
  9. Why some of my windows are blurryed?! Annoying, really...

Why some of my windows are blurryed?! Annoying, really...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/masterphone24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyz5u5/why_some_of_my_windows_are_blurryed_annoying/
  10. Fonts really blurry on one monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fonts really blurry on one monitor: Have a user with a Sony vaio laptop, 15" screen, 1920x1080. They also plug an HDMI cable into a 23" dell widescreen monitor for a second display. This 23" monitor is also 1920x1080. They are complaining that fonts on this second monitor are blurry. They tried to live with it...