Windows 10: The level of my volume starts to jump randomly

Discus and support The level of my volume starts to jump randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i have more than 4 programs running that have sound playing, the volume of each of those programs (excluding those at 0) starts to jump up n down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardLee7, May 15, 2019.

1. The level of my volume starts to jump randomly

When i have more than 4 programs running that have sound playing, the volume of each of those programs (excluding those at 0) starts to jump up n down randomly, i noticed this when i opened my volume mixer.. Any ways to fix this problem?

:)

RichardLee7, May 15, 2019
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, May 15, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft Office Taskbar Jump Lists

Hi Ken,

For us to better assist you with the taskbar Jump Lists issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Does the issue also occur on other pinned apps/files?

In the meantime, we suggest to turn off/on Jump Lists in Settings. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Start.
    • Turn Off then turn On Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on the Start or the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 15, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

The level of my volume starts to jump randomly

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 15, 2019
Thema:

The level of my volume starts to jump randomly

1. The level of my volume starts to jump randomly - Similar Threads - level volume starts

2. Volume on Windows 10 randomly jumping to obscenely loud levels without changing volume level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume on Windows 10 randomly jumping to obscenely loud levels without changing volume level: Volume on Windows 10 randomly jumping to obscenely loud levels without changing volume levelThings that have not made the slightest difference:Everything in the joke of a "control panel" that windows 10 tries to use.Anything in the remnants of the slightly more functional...
  3. Volume on Windows 10 randomly jumping to obscenely loud levels without changing volume level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume on Windows 10 randomly jumping to obscenely loud levels without changing volume level: Volume on Windows 10 randomly jumping to obscenely loud levels without changing volume levelThings that have not made the slightest difference:Everything in the joke of a "control panel" that windows 10 tries to use.Anything in the remnants of the slightly more functional...
  4. Volume on Windows 10 randomly jumping to obscenely loud levels without changing volume level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. actual volume level not updating correctly with volume control level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    actual volume level not updating correctly with volume control level: i am using a logitech G560, can view the issue here, in the video i used the mouse, a volume dial on my keyboard and normal +- controls, ive updated all relevant drivers, ive reseted my settings, the only workaround is muting and un-umuting which only then fix it for that...
  6. Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level: Been having this issue for a couple of months now and across two different workstations on Windows 10. I've seen a few posts similar to mine, but none have had a solution. In short, when I start a call/meeting in MS Teams, Webex, Zoom, etc.., the volume 'session' for that...
  7. Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level: Been having this issue for a couple of months now and across two different workstations on Windows 10. I've seen a few posts similar to mine, but none have had a solution. In short, when I start a call/meeting in MS Teams, Webex, Zoom, etc.., the volume 'session' for that...
  8. Individual App volume level is overwriting the Master volume level

9. volume levels

volume levels: hey, I have a new laptop asus zenbook with windows 10. whenever I unplug my headphones and then plug them back it resets my volume level to 100%. in my previous laptop also windows 10 it would remember my volume level let's say 50%. How do I fix it so it will remember my...
  10. Volume Levels

Volume Levels: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop but upon arrival I have noticed a problem with the sound. If I increase or decrease the volume level it does not change the actual volume coming from the speakers, the only time it changes is when it is turned to mute. I have tried...