Windows 10: The license stop working after the september update for 2004

Discus and support The license stop working after the september update for 2004 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi my laptop has a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Education 2004 with the corresponding license, at some point at the beginning of September it start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by John MarkTucker Rivas, Sep 16, 2020.

1. The license stop working after the september update for 2004

Hi my laptop has a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Education 2004 with the corresponding license, at some point at the beginning of September it start to ask for the license saying "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device. Error code: 0xC004C020" I haven't use this key on any other machine, and I had use this license sense v.1903 and update to v.1909 with no trouble, but I had to make a clean install of v.2004 in July becase of a OS fail in v.1909 random blue screens. when I install the OS it allow me to use the same activation key and work fine until this mount. Any suggestions on how to fixit?

Thanks for the help

:)

John MarkTucker Rivas, Sep 16, 2020
  2. ketan75 Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Stopped Working After Updating To Version 2004

I truly feel sorry for your loss! had a terrible experience with the update too. Can I suggest you check your RAM once!! I realized after the update my 16 Gb (2x8 GB) were fried! And the other 2 RAM was working.......

.....................Just a suggestion!!

ketan75, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    numeric keypad stopped working with windows 10. how to fix?

Hi Gail,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you try the steps suggested by Preeti Patel on September 1, 2015?

If not try those steps and keep us updated on the status of the issue. I will be glad to help you further.

Geethu B, Sep 16, 2020
  4. The license stop working after the september update for 2004

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

The license stop working after the september update for 2004

1. The license stop working after the september update for 2004 - Similar Threads - license stop working

2. Screen saver and monitor power settings stopped working after updating PC in September

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen saver and monitor power settings stopped working after updating PC in September: Both the screen saver and the monitor power settings have stopped working after recent updates in both September and October. I have updated the drivers for the graphic card and monitor, reverted power management settings to default and then went back and changed them so that...
  3. Screen saver and monitor power settings stopped working after updating PC in September

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen saver and monitor power settings stopped working after updating PC in September: Both the screen saver and the monitor power settings have stopped working after recent updates in both September and October. I have updated the drivers for the graphic card and monitor, reverted power management settings to default and then went back and changed them so that...
  4. May Windows 2004 update not offered...it's September

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May Windows 2004 update not offered...it's September: I just ran a slew of 1909 updates and thought the 2004 update would be offered right afterwards. It was not. The only outstanding issue I see is connected with Conexant audio drivers but I use Realtek. Is there a way to figure out why my computer is ruled "incompatible" or...
  5. USB xHCI stopped working after Windows 10 September update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB xHCI stopped working after Windows 10 September update: No usb devices work. It does send energy but devices are not detected. Device manager shows problems with USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 Object Name not found....
  6. Headphone jack stopped working after Update 2004

Headphone jack stopped working after Update 2004: Since the latest Windows 10 update, version 2004, my headphone jack and task manager have stopped working properly. Basically, nothing I plug into the jack is detected. When I run the troubleshooter, it says that no device is plugged in. However, if I re-boot the computer...
  7. Sd card slot stopped working after windows 2004 update.

Sd card slot stopped working after windows 2004 update.: I updated Windows and encountered a lot of problems. My sd card slot stopped working. Now, there is no Ping pong or ding dong sound after inserting card. I don't know the manufacturer of reader but I couldn't find any memory card related driver in device manager....
  8. Obs stopped working after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Obs stopped working after 2004 update: Obs stopped working after 2004 update it was fine yesterday..kindly help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/obs-stopped-working-after-2004-update/e88fa586-f9c3-4a3e-91d2-ba8e2181c6a6
  9. Video player stopped working after update to 2004 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video player stopped working after update to 2004 version: When I am using Movies and TV, the sound is playing but not the video. I do not have any issue with KMPlayer. I get an error code Missing codec 0x887a0004....
  10. Keyboard and Mouse Stopped Working After Updating To Version 2004

Keyboard and Mouse Stopped Working After Updating To Version 2004: I was using windows 10 version 1909.It was running fine but after updating to windows inside progamme .I got version 2004. After Updating to version 2004.After updating.I realized the windows was not detecting my mouse and keyboard.I tried to use windows in recovery mode.But...