Windows 10: The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website

Discus and support The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vasome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4padl/the_link_to_the_controller_manufacturer_in/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vasome, Apr 20, 2020.

1. /u/vasome Win User

The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website

/u/vasome, Apr 20, 2020

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Can not figure out how to download a driver at a Manufacturer"s website.

I know the Manufacturer-Broadcom.

I know my driver that I need-Broadcom 57xx Gigabit Controller Adapter. I lost my Internet and must have this driver.

I cannot for the life of me understand how to go in and find the driver. A tech gave me a link and it took me back to the same website.

There is no clear name of the driver listed, and there seems to be no understandable way to click any "download".

The website is extremely confusing to use.

Can someone please go to www.broadcom.com and please tell me how to download the driver listed above on line two?

I spent 2 hours finding out that Dell does not support any Optiplex 745 drivers in Windows 10, so this driver must come from Broadcom.

I need someone to step by step tell me how to get the driver from this site. THANKS!

BarbaraLarnce, Apr 20, 2020
  4. The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website

set up my unofficial playstation controller to steam

i downloaded 3 old tomb raider games, 1 2 and 3, the first one seems to be going well with my generic controller which is a unofficial playstation one but with the other 2 games, it doesn't work, is there any suggestions to this?

Teknosfinest, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website

1. The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website - Similar Threads - link controller manufacturer

2. UNOFFICIAL Roblox forums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNOFFICIAL Roblox forums: Welcome to roblox forums! We discuss in here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unofficial-roblox-forums/f2e1d837-1b63-4928-937b-4a24c107c56c
  3. Unable to install Realtek driver from the manufacturer website

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to install Realtek driver from the manufacturer website: I tried to install Realtek driver from the manufacturer website because Windows’ driver is working really bad with terrible sound. I went to the Realtek website and the installation process started but I was surprised to see that an old driver version was installed rather...
  4. set up my unofficial playstation controller to steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    set up my unofficial playstation controller to steam: i downloaded 3 old tomb raider games, 1 2 and 3, the first one seems to be going well with my generic controller which is a unofficial playstation one but with the other 2 games, it doesn't work, is there any suggestions to this?...
  5. opening a link on a website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening a link on a website: I'm trying to open a link while on a website and it takes me to the Microsoft Windows update page. My computer is up to date so I don't know what to do! Anyone else had this happen? I need help! Thanks!...
  6. Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles: Hello all, For a while now, I've been using different Visual Styles that are user created. They work like a charm, and I've also been able to edit many other things using third party apps (such as text-only task bar, custom start menu, etc.). However, I've run into a...
  7. add website link to desktop

add website link to desktop: add website link to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-website-link-to-desktop/942df182-e6ef-40db-8c2a-7f81240ac50e
  8. Unofficial Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unofficial Windows 10: I just recently brought a refurbished laptop and it all seemed to be good, until I looked in the bottom right corner of my screen that says I need to "Activate Windows" and that my version of Windows 10 is unofficial. Is there a way to fix this and what implications can this...
  9. Sending a link to other websites

Sending a link to other websites: Hi, THIS IS VERY URGENT. I am participating in the car giveaway promotion from CAR FROM JAPAN website. How can I promote their link to other websites so that I acquire more points to qualify for the prize? Thank You. Edith Kangabe....
  10. Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands partnerships with leading device manufacturers: When I joined Microsoft last September, it was evident I joined a company with bold ambitions and one eager to rethink business norms and foster a new culture of creation. This was motivating given my charter to drive business deals and strategic partnerships across various...