Windows 10: The list of "Apps removed while resetting your PC" has two colors, blue and black.

Discus and support The list of "Apps removed while resetting your PC" has two colors, blue and black. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Blue seems to get to the link, but does not automatically reinstall the app. The black items on list must be for info only because nothing happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by farkasj75, Mar 1, 2021.

1. farkasj75 Win User

The list of "Apps removed while resetting your PC" has two colors, blue and black.

Blue seems to get to the link, but does not automatically reinstall the app. The black items on list must be for info only because nothing happens. Who should know the answer to how to "automatically reinstall" desired apps? If that really isn't a feature, I'd like that answer as well.

:)

farkasj75, Mar 1, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 1, 2021
  4. The list of "Apps removed while resetting your PC" has two colors, blue and black.

missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

The list of "Apps removed while resetting your PC" has two colors, blue and black.

1. The list of "Apps removed while resetting your PC" has two colors, blue and black. - Similar Threads - list Apps removed

2. Laptop screen has turned black while resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop screen has turned black while resetting my pc: Dear Sir,I chose the option to reset my laptop Acer Predator helios 300, with the options of keep files and reset pc. It started gatering information till 100% and said that the laptop will restart automatically. After this it went on to the restart page where the dots were...
  3. Blue death while resetting pc

Blue death while resetting pc: I wanted to do a hard reset and delete all my private files. The resetting started and after a while Im getting only blue death with code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, creating a restarting loop. Please help!...
  4. Reset device list on Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset device list on Your Phone App: Hi, I would like to remove/reset the device list from YourPhone App as I can see 2 devices. I tried to Reset and Reinstall the App, but the list never gets empty so that I can start from the beginning and have only 1 device mapped to the App. [ATTACH] Please assist me...
  5. how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC

how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC: how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-apps-removed-while-resetting-my-pc/21979caa-8f1f-4749-b4a1-9c8ec4d60749
  6. Apps removed while resetting laptop

Apps removed while resetting laptop: Hi All, I recently allowed Windows 10 to update. Normally this is a seamless process and involves nothing more than me clicking to accept the update. However, on this occasion, something went wrong and the laptop got stuck just before the initial password input screen...
  7. APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC

APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC: First of all I did not reset my PC. However I now have an ICON labeled APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC. That leads to a whole list of apps. Google gets me to the question How do I restore these apps? Unfortunately, the Microsoft answer does not answer the question....
  8. Apps removed whilst resetting your pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps removed whilst resetting your pc: Yes I know you have already had many posts regarding this query or similar ones, but...…….. I really don't understand why the reset would remove original drivers for my VAIO laptop which include the wifi smart utility (I now have no wifi icon at all showing on my system or...
  9. retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.: Reviewed information on subject posted and seems easy enough to reinstall app. however, in particular how do I access the data that was saved to any particular app. ie have several years tax files. Worst comes to worst can I reset to a date prior to this episode?...
  10. There was a problem while resetting your PC

There was a problem while resetting your PC: So over the recent months I've been running into problems with W10 updates and I've found out that a lot of people fixed them by resetting their PCs. Today I've gathered up the courage to do this myself. I've made a back up Recovery image, created a restore point and went on....