Windows 10: The little screen on the top.

Discus and support The little screen on the top. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get rid of the little duplicate page that shows up on Microsoft Edge. It is on the very top. Closing it closes everything. I am new to Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoyCr, Oct 15, 2018.

1. JoyCr Win User

The little screen on the top.

How do I get rid of the little duplicate page that shows up on Microsoft

Edge. It is on the very top. Closing it closes everything. I am new to Edge and find this so

annoying.

JoyCr

:)

JoyCr, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Programs Arent Visible In Top Inch of Screen?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that the programs are not visible on your computer. I will certainly help you in getting this fixed. I would appreciate if you could help me with more information

• When you say “Programs aren’t visible in top inch of screen”, do you mean the programs icon on desktop or top portion of screen within the program?

• Is this issue specific to some programs?

• What is the make & model number of the computer?
    The issue might be occurring because of inappropriate screen resolution or corrupt Graphic/Display drivers. Please follow the below mentioned steps and check if the issue resolves

Method 1:
    Adjust the screen resolution as recommended

Please follow the below mentioned steps to adjust the screen resolution

• Press Windows + X, Click Control Panel

• View all control panel items, Click on
                  Display

• Click on Adjust Resolution in left pane

• Click the drop-down list next to Resolution. Check for the resolution marked (recommended)

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphic/display drivers

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1:
    Uninstall the
    Graphic/Display drivers

a) Press “Windows Logo”+
    X” keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c) Search for the graphic/display drivers from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select
    that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, you may again open the Device Manager and then click on the “Scan for hardware changes” button at the top of the Device Manager window and check if Windows 10 detects the network devices and installs an
    appropriate driver for it automatically. If that happens, then check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2:
    Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

If the issue occurs due to corrupt Graphic/Display Drivers, then you may refer to the manufactures’ website and install the latest Graphic/Display drivers for the device.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Oct 15, 2018
  4. The little screen on the top.

Slartybart, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

The little screen on the top.

1. The little screen on the top. - Similar Threads - little screen top

2. Little grey dot on screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Little grey dot on screen?: Hi. there is a small dot on my left monitor only when im in the homescreen and it covers apps but not my cursor? I have a Asus ROG STRIX G16CH_G16CH prebuilt PC and have tried updating my drivers already uninsalled apps that may have been causing a problem? Photo is attached...
  3. Little grey dot on screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Little grey dot on screen?: Hi. there is a small dot on my left monitor only when im in the homescreen and it covers apps but not my cursor? I have a Asus ROG STRIX G16CH_G16CH prebuilt PC and have tried updating my drivers already uninsalled apps that may have been causing a problem? Photo is attached...
  4. Black screen with a little display on top of the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a little display on top of the laptop: My laptop is windows 11 asus tuf gaming f15. My problem is that when i use 72 hz and above it shows a black screen with a little bit of glitch on the top and a screen on the top of the laptops monitor. And when i try to open games with high definition it will automatically...
  5. Black screen with a little display on top of the laptop

Black screen with a little display on top of the laptop: My laptop is windows 11 asus tuf gaming f15. My problem is that when i use 72 hz and above it shows a black screen with a little bit of glitch on the top and a screen on the top of the laptops monitor. And when i try to open games with high definition it will automatically...
  6. How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon: How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon?just appear some days ago on my Surface Pro X. It is so annoyingThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-little-box-on-the-top-left/bd0e3b97-29cc-4f02-962d-84a6da310331
  7. How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon

How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon: How to remove the little box on the top left corner of icon?just appear some days ago on my Surface Pro X. It is so annoyingThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-little-box-on-the-top-left/bd0e3b97-29cc-4f02-962d-84a6da310331
  8. Little box showing screen size

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Little box showing screen size: Why does a little box showing screen size continually pop up and interupt what program I am in and how do I stop it? I have turned off notifications but that did no good. This is very annoying and I can find no reason for it. Just one more thing that makes me hate Windows 10....
  9. Screen Jumps back to the Top of the page in the folder after selecting clicking little box...

in Cortana
    Screen Jumps back to the Top of the page in the folder after selecting clicking little box...: I am frustrated because I am scanning down and selecting photos to delete from my photo folder, and it will just jump back to the top when I am trying to select another. It used to not do that. To avoid, I have to have the icons smaller so all photos are in the same screen....
  10. The little black rectangle in the top right

in Windows 10 Support
    The little black rectangle in the top right: Just purchased a new screen for my setup an acer xb281hk, and I noticed a black rectangle in the top right of the screen. Not knowing what it was I googled the issue. Most users advised to reinstall windows or do the whole sfc thing or said my screen had dead pixels. Lets...