Windows 10: The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.

Discus and support The Lock Screen appears every 30 min. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there I have an annoying problem with windows 10. The lock screen appear every 30 min no matter if I am using or not the computer. I have changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JorgeCervantesO, Aug 30, 2015.

1. The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.

Hi there

I have an annoying problem with windows 10. The lock screen appear every 30 min no matter if I am using or not the computer. I have changed the settings everywhere but I can't disable that behavior.

Please help me. Any hint would be appreciated very much.

:)

JorgeCervantesO, Aug 30, 2015
  2. e52lock Win User

E52 phone auto lock

My E52 has proble. After enanled function phone auto lock period 30 mins, I could not disable it. When i goto phone autolock period, change, select NONE, then it appeared error: phone unable to unlock.

I tried factory reset and reinstall software but still can not change. I have to enter lock code after every 30 mins phone unuse.

Anyone can help to fix it?

Thanks.

e52lock, Aug 30, 2015
  3. Lock screen appears every 30 minutes or so, even when I'm actively typing and using the laptop.

Hello Robin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

This issue might occur due to incorrect or corrupted power settings. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try running troubleshooter for
    Power. Follow the steps below:

1. Press
    Windows + X key. 

2. Select
    Control panel.

3. In the search box, type
    Troubleshooter and then click Troubleshooting.

4. Click on
    Power and click on next.

5. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 2: Let's follow the below steps and check if it helps:

1. Type Power options in the Search bar and select it.

2. Now click on your Power plan
    and select Change Plan settings.

3. Now change the settings according to you.

4. Now click on the Change Advanced Power Settings
    and check if all the settings are correctly set.

Step 3: If the issue persists check the below settings:

1. Click on the Start menu
    and select Settings.

2. Select Personalize and select
    Lock screen tab.

3. Now select the Screen timeout settings
    and check if everything is set correctly.

4. Restart your system and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.

1. The Lock Screen appears every 30 min. - Similar Threads - Lock Screen appears

2. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  3. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  4. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC having internet dropouts every 10- 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC having internet dropouts every 10- 30 mins: Hello I have been having problems with my internet connection since yesterday about 24hrs now. I have tried - flushing DNS/ reseting network settings, - Restarting PC/Modem- reinstalling/ fixing programs affected- Factory Reset Modem- Using both Wireless Wifi and Ethernet...
  6. BSOD every 30 mins System Service Exception

BSOD every 30 mins System Service Exception: I have a dell XPS 8390 i7-9700 running Windows 10 home 64.Starting yesterday afternoon - I'm getting the BSOD every 30 mins. System service exception: what failed: nvlddmkm.sysNot sure what this error code means or how to resolve it. Any assistance would be GREATLY...
  7. Random Shutdowns every 30 mins

Random Shutdowns every 30 mins: Hello! Using a machine with hardware from around ~2012/13, and just late 2020 i started encountering a quite annoying problem. Namely every 30 mins exactly, with a few seconds behind or after that here and there, it does a random shutdown. The machine is not overheating,...
  8. Help been at this screen for 30 min......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help been at this screen for 30 min......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danp1016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkdx3g/help_been_at_this_screen_for_30_min/
  9. Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+: My computer works fine with no issues being for long periods of time, but when I lock my computer (WIN + L) if its locked for about 30 min or so everything freezes (the keyboard and mouse don't work) and I have to restart for it to work again. I've tried unplugging and...
  10. BSOD every 30 min in build 10049

BSOD every 30 min in build 10049: Hello guys! Recently i've been experiencing lots of BSOD almost every 30 minutes. I don't know why did it start to happen because i didn't have changed anything in my PC. The screen i've been seen is this one: Attachment 16458 I dont know what to do. I've already...