Windows 10: The Lockscreen stays Black and Unresponsive!!!

Discus and support The Lockscreen stays Black and Unresponsive!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The lockscreen just stays black whenever this occurs : 1. Manual Locking (WIN + L) 2. Sign Out 3. After Successful Shutdown's If i force shutdown, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vcsolanki, Nov 29, 2019.

1. The Lockscreen stays Black and Unresponsive!!!

The lockscreen just stays black whenever this occurs :
    1. Manual Locking (WIN + L)
    2. Sign Out
    3. After Successful Shutdown's

If i force shutdown, and start it, lockscreen works fine. but it goes to black state after sign in.

The things i tried to fix it!!
    1. Graphics Driver Rollback
    2. Reinstalled Driver
    3. Display troubleshooting in Safemode with Networking (msconfig way, Advanced Startup dont work.)
    4. Reinstalling Windows (Insider Updates)

The temporary fix i found is that, after uninstalling the intel driver it fixes it self,works normal. But i cant just remove intel drivers, i need them for my screen!
    If anyone having this issue or knows how to fix please help.

submitted by /u/vcsolanki
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vcsolanki, Nov 29, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Frequent black screen/unresponsive requiring hard boot

Hi,

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Are you getting black screen before sign in or after sign in?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Onkar HN Win User

The Lockscreen stays Black and Unresponsive!!!

Nokia black lockscreen

Hey there again... My 820 is now Nokia black.. But its lockscreen animation isn't working properly, can I solve it and how ?

Onkar HN, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

The Lockscreen stays Black and Unresponsive!!!

1. The Lockscreen stays Black and Unresponsive!!! - Similar Threads - Lockscreen stays Black

2. My PC restarts randomly after going black. Audio stays but computer unresponsive and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC restarts randomly after going black. Audio stays but computer unresponsive and restarts: My PC just randomly went black and restarted on me. I checked my Event Viewer and it says it was caused by a bugcheck or something of that nature.GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 SuperCPU: Intel Core i7 9700kRAM: 16GB RamMotherboard: MSI Z390-A Pro...
  3. My PC restarts randomly after going black. Audio stays but computer unresponsive and restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC restarts randomly after going black. Audio stays but computer unresponsive and restarts: My PC just randomly went black and restarted on me. I checked my Event Viewer and it says it was caused by a bugcheck or something of that nature.GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 SuperCPU: Intel Core i7 9700kRAM: 16GB RamMotherboard: MSI Z390-A Pro...
  4. Monitors stay black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitors stay black: Hello, today I tried to turn on my PC, but all 3 of my monitors remained black and did not show anything. My System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 WRAITH 3600 AM4 Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING B450 D416GB 3200-16-18-18 Ripjaws V K2 GSK SSD 500GB 2.3/3.4G 970 EVO PCIe M.2 SAM Tt TR2 S 700W...
  5. Computer goes black, unresponsive, while gaming but stays powered on.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer goes black, unresponsive, while gaming but stays powered on.: I wanted to post on here, a forum I utilized, when encountering black screen/crashing issues I was having. the black screen issue seems to be resolved after some minor changes which I will explain. I have a rather odd set of circumstances that I will explain. I want to...
  6. Random black screen and unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random black screen and unresponsive: AMD Ryzen 3 3100G Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 8GB HyperX Ram 500w Thermaltake PSU 1TB Seagate HDD 240GB PNY SSD Not the first PC I have built but definitely the first time I have run into this issue and I would really appreciate some help! It's for my nephew for Christmas so I...
  7. Lockscreen Spotlight wont stay enabled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen Spotlight wont stay enabled: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/m9lug0e1cj161.gif Windows 10 2h02 19042.630, Spotlight won't stay enabled. I have tried running sfc /scannow and all the dism commands, which didn't help. I tried running through the steps here, Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in...
  8. Unresponsive Black Screen @ Logout

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unresponsive Black Screen @ Logout: Title says it all. It happens randomly and only happens since I’ve upgrade/used Windows 10 on both my desktop and gaming/travel laptop. The monitor acts as if there is nothing to show, no cursor or response to key presses, and the reboot graphics card key combo doesn’t work...
  9. Laptop screen black and unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen black and unresponsive: I downloaded windows 10 and all had been running smoothly, however, when I turned my laptop on this morning my background was black and about 20 new icons had appeared on the desktop all of which were just white and blank, i normally only have rhe recycle bin. i tried to run...
  10. Windows 10 Lockscreen is just.. black..

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Lockscreen is just.. black..: Since a day I have the following scenario: When I lock the screen, a black screen comes up.. and after about 10 - 15 seconds the login screen comes back up. I tried to switch to background image instead of the Windows Spotlight, but that didn't make a difference at all....