Windows 10: The login Black screen

Discus and support The login Black screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I booted up my computer up and it did come up with loading screen, but then it came up with a black screen just with the mouse. I waited like 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Teddy0007, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Teddy0007 Win User

The login Black screen

I booted up my computer up and it did come up with loading screen, but then it came up with a black screen just with the mouse. I waited like 10 minutes and it showed the login screen / the startup screen. Then i did swipe up on the login screen and it went black again. Then like a half a minute later it went back to the swipe screen.

Then i tried to log in blindly without seeing the screen. It worked and the desktop and every startup app was already loaded, but it is very annoying the black screens

Please help and thanks for every answer!

- Teddy

:)

Teddy0007, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Black Screen with Pointer

Hi Costa,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We will surely help you with simple steps to resolve your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the black screen with courser appears after login or before login?

• Did you make any changes to the computer, prior to the issue?
    I suggest you to refer to the below link where the same type of issue had been discussed, refer to the suggestion given by
    Sharath Srinivasa on August 7, 2015.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 26, 2021
  4. The login Black screen

Black screen with cursor after login

Hi Sarthak,

We'd like to verify some information to help us sort out this issue.

• How often do you encounter this problem?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Since you've tried almost all workarounds to address this problem, we suggest that you follow the steps and instructions provided on the link

Troubleshoot black screen problems
    . Let us know if you encounter any issues so we can assist you further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

The login Black screen

1. The login Black screen - Similar Threads - login Black screen

2. Black Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen After Login: Ok So When I Turn On My Computer I See A Completely Black Screen Except For Microsoft Edge Open On A New Tab I've Also Tried The Following:Opening The Advanced Startup Screen ~10 Times [It Just Appears As A Black Screen]Opening Control Panel [Doesn't Open]Alt-F4 [Doesn't...
  3. Black Screen / Login Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen / Login Problem: Hello there, since a few days I am facing a problem that I would describe as seriously odd... I hope that someone here might be able to guide me towards a solution… Description of my problem: Each time I restart my laptop everything works just fine until the moment I...
  4. Login and black screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login and black screen: Hello, First excuse my poor english. Since WINDOWS 10 1903 update, I noticed following behaviour on both my Deskop and Laptop. 1. When I'm disconnecting, a black screen is displayed during about 75 sec before the welcome screen is displayed. 2. When another session is...
  5. Black Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Login Screen: Good day My laptop is either giving a black screen when I try to log in, or it has a problem booting up. I have tried several solutions and they all failed. I am unable to access the task manager nor any other way I found online. Your help will be greately...
  6. Black screen before login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen before login screen: Hello everyone. I have recently experienced a problem with Windows 10. Whenever I select Windows 10 (I have dual-boot configuration, the other OS is Ubuntu), it normally boots and I hear the startup sound. I also see the mouse indicator and I can sometimes control it, yet...
  7. Black Screen Before Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen Before Login: After the update of october 2018 update 1809 my laptop is having a problem of black screen before the sign in page. It takes around 8 to 10 seconds to show the lock screen. I don't know what's the problem. I feel so annoying as this is a brand new laptop with 8gb ram and i5...
  8. Windows black screen at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows black screen at login screen: If you can log in via safe mode one of the solutions is to turn off use sign-in info to auto finish setting up device after update or restart in Windows 10.For Windows 10 (Version 1709), select the Start button, select Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, then make sure Use...
  9. Black screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen before login screen: The black screen occurs before login screen. It happens randomly. I have to move the mouse (haven't tried pressing keyboard) and it will show the login screen and windows will continue normally. On my device driver it shows only 1 display adapter that is NVIDIA GTX 970. My...
  10. Black screen at login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen at login: After I sleep my computer, sometimes the screen is just black with my cursor. I can still do the basic functions like turn brightness down and move my cursor around, but I cannot login or see any graphics. Sleeping again doesn't fix the problem, all I can do is force shut...