Windows 10: The login screen has dissapeared .

Discus and support The login screen has dissapeared . in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Oh , so I went to sign into my laptop this morning , and when the login area starts to come up , it flickers and disappears . Widows did an update... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by bron450, Feb 18, 2019.

1. bron450 Win User

The login screen has dissapeared .

Oh , so I went to sign into my laptop this morning , and when the login area starts to come up , it flickers and disappears . Widows did an update yesterday morning , but I didn't pay attention to what was updated . Tried getting in thru safe mode , repair , and restore , and still nothing . Anything I can do ?

Thanks in advance

Windows 10 Pro Ver 1804

Old HP 6730s workhorse

Intel duo core 2.7

:)

bron450, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 18, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 18, 2019
  4. The login screen has dissapeared .

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

The login screen has dissapeared . [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

The login screen has dissapeared .

1. The login screen has dissapeared . - Similar Threads - login screen has

2. Cursor Has Dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor Has Dissapeared: A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as resetting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, and i have even factory reset the laptop, yet nothing seems to work, i would much...
  3. Cursor Has Dissapeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor Has Dissapeared: A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as resetting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, and i have even factory reset the laptop, yet nothing seems to work, i would much...
  4. Cursor Has Dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Login screen has apparently unremovable login error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen has apparently unremovable login error: As show in the photo below, when I restart my computer a failed login attempt where apparently I hit the enter key before I finished typing my email address shows up and has been there for months. This is not a user name so it doesn't show up in the control panel to be...
  6. Login screen has apparently unremovable login error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen has apparently unremovable login error: As show in the photo below, when I restart my computer a failed login attempt where apparently I hit the enter key before I finished typing my email address shows up and has been there for months. This is not a user name so it doesn't show up in the control panel to be...
  7. Login screen has apparently unremovable login error

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how to restore my on screen cursar that has dissapeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to restore my on screen cursar that has dissapeared: my on screen cursor has dissapeared.how do i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-my-on-screen-cursar-that-has/f328335c-0e3a-4194-a1f4-980a6dcaf3cb
  9. Login Screen Has Two Options

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login Screen Has Two Options: At first I thought that my login screen had two signin options because of my school account, but I disconnected my school account, but my login screen still has two options when I login. The annoying part about this is that it defaults to the login that requires a...
  10. Touchpad and Curser/Arrow dissapears after login Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad and Curser/Arrow dissapears after login Screen: I have recently updated my Toshiba Satellite's- windows 10. After update my curser/arrow and touchpad are not working (not even visible) after the login screen (working fine at Login). I have searched for advice and have tried following the instructions (I have tried the FN...