Windows 10: The Magic Mouse.???

Discus and support The Magic Mouse.??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to know how to remove this program, at this time I know longer use both of my computer together nor at one time. I want to remove this program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andrew Amis Sr., Oct 20, 2018.

1. The Magic Mouse.???

I need to know how to remove this program, at this time I know longer use both of my computer together nor at one time. I want to remove this program from my computer and need to know how it's done. Has anyone removed this? or had this program before?? Please let me know how it's done.

:)

Andrew Amis Sr., Oct 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Need Apple Magic Mouse driver for Windows 10

I have the same problem ....

Before I was on a 2013 MacBook pro, battery operated/blue tooth magic mouse, ditto for the keyboard...

Now disaster...

Switched to new mac book pro (2017) and magic mouse 2 and new magic keyboard...with windows 10...

Nothing works...tried everything, Windows both are paired but nothing works...when downloading the drivers as suggested below I noted these were for windows 7/8 etc...not 10...

Any advice would be welcome...

Vinny Eire, Oct 20, 2018
  4. SS-SF Win User

The Magic Mouse.???

Apple Magic Mouse/Bluetooth Mouse Scroll Not Working Windows 10

The only thing that works for me is to restart in Mac OS, startup the mouse, then restart to Windows 10. Very tedious and almost not worth using the apple mouse. Without doing this process, the magic mouse is detected by Windows 10 and shows up as connected
    in the list of bluetooth devices despite being unresponsive. It would be great if MS could work on a fix. Thanks

SS-SF, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

The Magic Mouse.???

1. The Magic Mouse.??? - Similar Threads - Magic Mouse

2. Can you get an Apple magic mouse scroller 'wheel' to work on a Windows device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you get an Apple magic mouse scroller 'wheel' to work on a Windows device?: I have an apple magic mouse, I'd like to use it with my HP but the scroller isn't working. The clickers and movement are fine - just the scroller. Does anyone know how to change this as I have gone through all the obvious settings and can't find anything to work....
  3. Can you get an Apple magic mouse scroller 'wheel' to work on a Windows device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you get an Apple magic mouse scroller 'wheel' to work on a Windows device?: I have an apple magic mouse, I'd like to use it with my HP but the scroller isn't working. The clickers and movement are fine - just the scroller. Does anyone know how to change this as I have gone through all the obvious settings and can't find anything to work....
  4. Magic Mouse 2 must be reconnected after each reboot in Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Magic Mouse 2 must be reconnected after each reboot in Bootcamp: I have 31 just out of the box iMacs on which I need to install Bootcamp. Everything goes fine, except from the moment Windows starts installing the Magic Mouse 2 won't work. Once Windows is completely installed and I go to Bluetooth devices, remove it it does see it, it just...
  5. Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop

Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop: First Q: Is 3rd party software really needed to be able to use all the functions/features of the Magic Keyboard and Mouse 2 with a Windows 10 Laptop. Second Q: What is the equal for CTR-ALT-DEL on Magic keyboard to unlock laptop and open Task Manager? Everything online...
  6. Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10: I wasn't able to find any solutions via searching. Does anyone have any recommendations to tackle this? submitted by /u/Sloooop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ksr3di/magic_mouse_2_scrolling_on_windows_10/
  7. Does Magic Mouse 2 + Functionalities Work on Windows 10?

Does Magic Mouse 2 + Functionalities Work on Windows 10?: Hey guys! I've looked at a bunch of different articles and videos on YouTube to find out if I can use the Magic Mouse 2 I got for Christmas on my work laptop (Windows 10). So far, the only thing I've found is that you can use the mouse as well as the scrolling up and down,...
  8. How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop

How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop: Sup y'all, I have this HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop with Windows 10 and I've been using my mother's Apple Magic Mouse 2 for my laptop which is connected to this pretty big monitor. The mouse functions how any other mouse should, except that it doesn't scroll up or down...
  9. Bluetooth device apple magic mouse turns off/ disconnects after 1-2 seconds when not used...

Bluetooth device apple magic mouse turns off/ disconnects after 1-2 seconds when not used...: Hello everybody, I've installed Windows on my macbook via bootcamp. Everything works fine but I can't get my Apple magic mouse work. It works when I delete the mouse under bluetooth settings, then add it again. However, it turns off immediately when I stop using it. The...
  10. Use Magic Mouse 2 on Windows 10?

Use Magic Mouse 2 on Windows 10?: Hello I ordered Magic Mouse 2. Can I use them on Windows? Kind regards Magic Mouse 2 auf Windows 10 verwenden?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macbook pro with windows detects mouse but it wont work

2. bootcamp magic mouse keyboard not working