Windows 10: The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID

Discus and support The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys, My laptop is on the following operating system: [ATTACH] I need to find the CLSID / GUID in the registry for the following two applets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YanAndrew, Mar 24, 2019.

1. YanAndrew Win User

The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID

Hi Guys,

My laptop is on the following operating system:

The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID 59e52c99-36e9-4e85-9326-df3eb81c95e0?upload=true.png

I need to find the CLSID / GUID in the registry for the following two applets (circled in red):

The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID 30f94b38-d1f2-4956-a28b-88c82c76d115?upload=true.png

Does anyone know what they are or how do I go about locating them in the registry so I can change their icons in my Control Panel?

In addition, does anyone know where I can find the GUIDs for the Category view in the Control Panel:

The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID 519e00ce-6b2c-4e72-994c-d7a73265d6da?upload=true.png

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

YanAndrew

:)

YanAndrew, Mar 24, 2019
  2. YanAndrew Win User

Problems with customising Control Panel applet icons

Hello Guys,

I am having some problems with the following:

1. I'm unable to change the Mail applet icon in the control panel even after I've pointed its registry key to the desired icon. It just wouldn't change.
    2. I'm unable to find the Flash Player (32-bit) GUID. Without this GUID, I cannot change its applet icon.

The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID [​IMG]

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Appreciate any advice.

Regards,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Mar 24, 2019
  3. My system is 64 bit butt flash player is 32 bit does this effect my computer.

Original Title - flash player

my system is 64 bit butt flash player is 32 bit does this effect my computer

JOHN DCOOKSEY, Mar 24, 2019
  4. The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID

Windows 10. Have the wrong version of adobie flash player. Have 32 bit need 64 bit

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to answer the following questions:

• Where did you check the version of Adobe Flash player?
    • Is this the only app which is changed to 32 bit?
    • Is there any problem in using the Flash player?
    • How did you upgrade to Windows 10?

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID

1. The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID - Similar Threads - Mail Flash Player

2. Problem with Outlook 2013 and Mail (32-bit)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Outlook 2013 and Mail (32-bit): I have gone to CONTROL PANEL ---> MAIL (32-bit) and select E-mail Accounts If I do a repair on hotmail.com account I get message saying we are having trouble connecting to account. Verify the settings and make changes if necessary. I also have a Microsoft Exchange account...
  3. Flash BIOS 64-Bit within OS which 32-Bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash BIOS 64-Bit within OS which 32-Bit: What do you know about this? I have to flash a BIOS update within windows, via WinFlash. No choice, have to as no alternatives possible. However, I am aware this can lead to problems and know how to deal with this. But the issue is this. The BIOS update is 64-Bit. Whereas...
  4. Control Panel Applets' CLSID

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel Applets' CLSID: Hi Guys, Does anyone know what the CLSIDs / GUIDs for the following applets in Control Panel: [img] [img] Mail Flash Player (32-bit) In addition, I would be extremely appreciative if you can advise how I can go about looking up an applet's GUID. Thank you, 129455
  5. The Mail Applet in Control Panel

The Mail Applet in Control Panel: Hello Guys, Quick one: Any idea what the CLSID for the Mail applet in Control Panel is? [ATTACH] In case it is relevant, I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, YanAndrew...
  6. 32 bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32 bit: I run a 32 bit when I had windows 7 I downloaded the windows 10 tool to download windows 10 and I downloaded the 64 bit. HELP my pc is over heating now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-bit/64c3d241-8467-41f0-8b59-2b0b1602b544
  7. Flash Drives 32 or 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash Drives 32 or 64 bit?: I want to purchase a 128G Flash Drive. I didn't realize they come in 32-bit and 64-bit. I don't know the difference or if it even matters. I have 4 64-bit laptops with Window 10 Home. I may install a Linux distro in the future. Does it matter which Flash Drive I get now. Any...
  8. Flash Drives 32 or 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Support
    Flash Drives 32 or 64 bit?: I want to purchase a 128G Flash Drive. I didn't realize they come in 32-bit and 64-bit. I don't know the difference or if it even matters. I have 4 64-bit laptops with Window 10 Home. I may install a Linux distro in the future. Does it matter which Flash Drive I get now. Any...
  9. Taking Ownership of Default Icons in CLSID (GUID)

Taking Ownership of Default Icons in CLSID (GUID): Hi Guys, I refer to the Complete List of CLSID Key Shortcuts, which I found right here on tenforums to change the icons in my Control Panel. To do this, I need to take ownership of each of the Default Icon, which makes me wonder if there any risks associated with doing so....
  10. CLSID Key (GUID) Shortcuts List for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    CLSID Key (GUID) Shortcuts List for Windows 10: How to: CLSID Key (GUID) Shortcuts List for Windows 10 Complete List of Windows 10 CLSID Key (GUID) Shortcuts A CLSID is a globally unique identifier that identifies a COM class object. For more information about a CLSID key and the function of it's subkeys in the...