Windows 10: the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating

Discus and support the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 2 user accounts as previous before upgrading to win10, user account opens and works perfect, the main administrator account after logging in,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wiseowl, Aug 16, 2015.

1. wiseowl Win User

the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating

I have 2 user accounts as previous before upgrading to win10,
    user account opens and works perfect, the main administrator account after logging in, the taskbar commences flashing and oscillating preventing me choosing i.e. Microsoft edge or chrome etc.

:)

wiseowl, Aug 16, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User

Flashing Desktop (one possible fix)

I’ve just had a friend with a flashing desktop, Version 1607 build 14393.1198. The screen background was black and the taskbar flashed on and off. Luckily there had been a user account name (administrator) set by the supplier which was used to set an account
    in my friends name. (administrator)
    Having tried many things from the net I was at the point where I was going to delete the friends account and start again when I noticed a file called ntuser.man. Before deleting the account and using the user account name, I decided to delete this file.
    My friends account started as normal after this and was back to normal with background and all desktop/taskbar icons recovered.

I don’t know what this file is for as it’s not on my home built Windows 10 but was found under the folder of my friends name and not a hidden file. The laptop is a Acer F15.

Thought I’d share this experience.

neilpzz, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - taskbar and desktop keeps flashing with no icons

My daughter has the same problem too. I think it happened with the last big Windows update.

My computer had to have Windows reinstalled and I lost all my files etc, etc, etc.

MelodySorensen, Aug 16, 2015
  4. the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating

Could be that your admin account user profile has been corrupted. One way to confirm this is to create a new user account (I prefer local accounts), sign in to that new account, and see if Start Menu/Taskbar is working correctly.

claytoncarney, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating

1. the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating - Similar Threads - main administrator account

2. windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150909451270881280/1147963739933511761/VID_20230903_140246.mp4this is the video that shows that problem...
  3. windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keeps on flashing and keeps dissappearing and reappearing in the taskbar: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150909451270881280/1147963739933511761/VID_20230903_140246.mp4this is the video that shows that problem...
  4. Game crashes on main account administrator but works on new local account

Game crashes on main account administrator but works on new local account: Hi,So I've been playing a game Skyrim, no mods for a while now but I have this weird issue that has never been solved. So here's the situation:- Once I hit play the game begins running on window mode. Once I hit start a new game, along with the sound effect confirming the...
  5. Main administrator password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Main administrator password?: Hello, I am trying to use system restore in automatic recovery mode. it asks me for The password of user ''Administrator'' since keyboard and mouse are not working they only work in bios im trying to reset windows but the administrator password is i don't know i did reset the...
  6. Main administrator password?

Main administrator password?: Hello, I am trying to use system restore in automatic recovery mode. it asks me for The password of user ''Administrator'' since keyboard and mouse are not working they only work in bios im trying to reset windows but the administrator password is i don't know i did reset the...
  7. Main administrator password?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do you remove the main administrator account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you remove the main administrator account?: My parents broke up and my mom kept his pc. he’s not getting it back. I need to find out how to remove his account from the pc. I added my own account and made it an administrator, but i still don’t know how to take his account off. he is not coming back and i can’t contact...
  9. make my main account as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    make my main account as administrator?: In Windows 10 I have 2 accounts one is guest account configured as an administrator by mistake, and my main account is not. I want to delete the guest account and make the main one administrator account. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank You....
  10. Browser Tabs and Cursor Oscillate

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Tabs and Cursor Oscillate: I don't know if this issue is browser related or an issue with Widows 10 or video drivers. Whenever the browser is open, the tabs and cursor will oscillate at a high rate. The only way to stop this is to do "CTRL, ALT, Del" and open the Task Manager. The oscillating stops for...