Windows 10: the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating

Discus and support the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 2 user accounts as previous before upgrading to win10, user account opens and works perfect, the main administrator account after logging in,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wiseowl, Aug 16, 2015.

1. wiseowl Win User

the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating

I have 2 user accounts as previous before upgrading to win10,
    user account opens and works perfect, the main administrator account after logging in, the taskbar commences flashing and oscillating preventing me choosing i.e. Microsoft edge or chrome etc.

:)

wiseowl, Aug 16, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User

Flashing Desktop (one possible fix)

I’ve just had a friend with a flashing desktop, Version 1607 build 14393.1198. The screen background was black and the taskbar flashed on and off. Luckily there had been a user account name (administrator) set by the supplier which was used to set an account
    in my friends name. (administrator)
    Having tried many things from the net I was at the point where I was going to delete the friends account and start again when I noticed a file called ntuser.man. Before deleting the account and using the user account name, I decided to delete this file.
    My friends account started as normal after this and was back to normal with background and all desktop/taskbar icons recovered.

I don’t know what this file is for as it’s not on my home built Windows 10 but was found under the folder of my friends name and not a hidden file. The laptop is a Acer F15.

Thought I’d share this experience.

neilpzz, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - taskbar and desktop keeps flashing with no icons

My daughter has the same problem too. I think it happened with the last big Windows update.

My computer had to have Windows reinstalled and I lost all my files etc, etc, etc.

MelodySorensen, Aug 16, 2015
  4. the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating

Could be that your admin account user profile has been corrupted. One way to confirm this is to create a new user account (I prefer local accounts), sign in to that new account, and see if Start Menu/Taskbar is working correctly.

claytoncarney, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating

1. the main administrator account taskbar keeps flashing and oscilating - Similar Threads - main administrator account

2. Main Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Main Microsoft account: I'm using a handy down windows 10 computer from a family member with an Microsoft account which is marked the main one It wont let me delete it from settings area. Is there a way around it to get rid of it and put my own on here instead of the first owner of this pc? Thx...
  3. make my main account as administrator?

make my main account as administrator?: In Windows 10 I have 2 accounts one is guest account configured as an administrator by mistake, and my main account is not. I want to delete the guest account and make the main one administrator account. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank You....
  4. changing the main administrators email address

changing the main administrators email address: Hi all, I want to change the main adminstrators (me) email address (at the moment default outlook) but there is no option that I can find. I can create a new administrator with the new email but all of the files and content associated with the current email address will be...
  5. administrator account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    administrator account: just wondering where my admin account went I cant sign into it so I cant download anything or make any changes to my computer ive tried everything and no matter what it asks me if I want to make changes to my computer with no yes option because its a standard account...
  6. administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administrator account: Im trying to log in to the administrator account but I don't know how or how do I find out who's account is the administrator. 3 different account in my computer. I have windows 10. Thanks Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...
  7. Administrator account

Administrator account: My computer is having only an Administrator account, and I can only log in by that way. I used my Microsoft Account to sign in before, but after I bought my new computer, my Microsoft Account disappeared, I can't log in into my Microsoft account, I tried many ways to add a...
  8. Remove main account

Remove main account: I set my computer up with the wrong email address by accident for the MS account. It will not allow me to remove the main account. I added another account with the right info, but the computer is registered with the first one and will not let me delete it. Any suggestions?...
  9. Hidden Administrator Cannot See My Main Local Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hidden Administrator Cannot See My Main Local Account: For one reason or another I managed to delete administrator privileges for my one local account. After several hours messing about I have managed to activate the hidden Administrator - but I am finding that this Administrator is not helping. 1. It cannot see my main local...
  10. Disable Taskbar flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Taskbar flashing: Hi TenForums, How can I completely disable the yellow flashing of icons in the TaskBar when an app wants my attention? [img] 67500