Windows 10: The maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition...

Discus and support The maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Sirs Could you please help to provide the information of maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TpeqeTest, Jul 1, 2020.

1. TpeqeTest Win User

The maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition...

Hi Sirs

Could you please help to provide the information of maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition individually?

Thank you so much!

Best regards

Brian

:)

TpeqeTest, Jul 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 Home edition - add user account

I'm trying to add a user account to a PC with Win10 Home edition, preferably a local account which isn't tied to a Microsoft account.

At the moment, the PC has an administrator account, which I'm logged into, and an account linked to my Hotmail account. So

1. I go to Control Panel, User Accounts, Manage Accounts

2. I click the link "Add a new user in PC settings"

3 Step 2 takes me to a Settings panel headed "Home" In the list of Accounts options on the left there is an entry "Other people". I mention that because google results for this problem say it should say "Family & other people" but it doesn't

4 I click the "Add someone else to this PC" icon on the RHS of the panel

5 This pops up lusrmgr.msc which has a red cross in its centre panel and the message "This snapin cannot be used with this edition ... use the User Accounts tool in the Control Panel". But that of course is EXACTLY what I was trying to to in step 1.

So how on Earth DO I add another account to the PC?

AlexanderAyers, Jul 1, 2020
  3. danlim549 Win User
    What's the maximum RAM support for Windows 10 Home Edition and Professional OS

I want to know the maximum RAM capacity support for both Windows 10 Home Edition and Professional. If I'm using 64GB RAM, do I need to buy Windows 10 Professional version?

danlim549, Jul 1, 2020
  4. RPG17A Win User

The maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition...

Windows 10 Home edition - add user account

Hi

I believe what it is referring to is Local Users and Groups which allows an administrator to add users in an environment with multiple machines. It is in the list of system tools under computer management in the Administrative Tools in control
    panel. This facility is not available in the home edition of windows 10 so you won't see it in the system tools list, that's why you got the pop up.This link may help.

Add a New User Account or

http://www.howtogeek.com/226540/how-to-create-a-new-local-user-account-in-windows10/ or go to Settings >Accounts>Family and
    other People and Add someone else to this pc.

The maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition... 87baf492-dd65-4c37-86a4-5ba9f01c45c5.png

RPG17A, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

1. The maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition... - Similar Threads - maximum number add

2. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition: Evening helpdesk,I am struggling to transfer my windows 10 pro retail license key from my desktop to my new laptop that has been reformatted to windows 11 pro. I have linked my digitally signed license from the win 10 pro desktop to my outlook account and I cannot activate my...
  3. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition: Evening helpdesk,I am struggling to transfer my windows 10 pro retail license key from my desktop to my new laptop that has been reformatted to windows 11 pro. I have linked my digitally signed license from the win 10 pro desktop to my outlook account and I cannot activate my...
  4. Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts: My company has a dozen domain PCs at different sites with Windows 10 Pro being used to check-in visitors. Because many people log into these PCs over time a large number of profiles have been created in the C:\Users folder. In one case we had 65 profiles. Does anyone know the...
  5. Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts: My company has a dozen domain PCs at different sites with Windows 10 Pro being used to check-in visitors. Because many people log into these PCs over time a large number of profiles have been created in the C:\Users folder. In one case we had 65 profiles. Does anyone know the...
  6. Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft may add New Windows 10 Home Ultra Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft may add New Windows 10 Home Ultra Edition: Microsoft and its PC partners may be ready to take the wraps off a new Windows 10 Home edition that potentially would work on more powerful PCs than those which ship with reguar Windows 10 Home. Microsoft looks to be adding another new Windows 10 edition to its line-up. Dell...
  8. Microsoft Adds New Windows 10 Home Ultra Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Adds New Windows 10 Home Ultra Edition: Microsoft and its PC partners may be ready to take the wraps off a new Windows 10 Home edition that potentially would work on more powerful PCs than those which ship with reguar Windows 10 Home. Microsoft looks to be adding another new Windows 10 edition to its line-up. Dell...
  9. To upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Professional Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Professional Edition: Hi, I've just got my pre-installed Windows 10 Home Edition with a genuine digital OEM product key. I'm wondering if I need to purchase for a new product key to upgrade it to Windows 10 Professional Edition? And how much will it cost?...
  10. Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts: Hello Microsoft Community, Is there a limit to how many email accounts you can have in the Windows Mail app on Windows 10? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks....