Windows 10: The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2...

Discus and support The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2 scale settings for different monitors?The maximum resolution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joaomiranda5, May 27, 2022.

1. The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2...

The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2 scale settings for different monitors?The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough. What do I do? Can I also have 2 scale settings for different monitors?

:)

joaomiranda5, May 27, 2022

2. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 27, 2022
  3. Double Win User
    Black space in maximum resolution?

I recently upgraded a Dell Dimension E520 from XP to Windows 10. I'm having trouble getting an Acer AL2016W monitor to fit in its maximum resolution of 1680x1050. When i choose this resolution in the Display Settings, the screen is pushed to the right and a black space remains on the left. I tried moving the screen over using the monitors' settings but it slips under the space, and only moves a quarter of the way. The mouse cannot move into this space either.

I tried updating the drivers but am told "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date."
    • Display adapter - Intel(R) G965 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)
    • Monitor - Generic Non-PnP Monitor
    I took a pic of the screen.. sorry for the bad lighting, I highlighted the space in red

The maximum resolution for my  second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2... [​IMG]

Double, May 27, 2022
  4. The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2...

Screen Resolution

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have a few doubts regarding your Windows 10 screen resolution. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error message or error code on the screen?

• What is the model of your computer?

• Are you able to access the modern apps?

I suggest you to update the Display Adapter Drivers

Step 1: Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.
    Refer to: How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Step 2: Please follow the below steps to change the resolution of the screen and check:

• Type Change screen resolution in the
      Search
      box from the desktop.
    • Under Resolution search for the Recommended resolution and click on
      Apply.
    • A windows pops up saying "Keep these display settings", then select
      Keep changes.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please reply with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 27, 2022
Thema:

The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2...

1. The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2... - Similar Threads - maximum resolution second

2. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  3. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  4. What do i do? or what have i done?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do? or what have i done?: When I tried to open my Fortnite just now it gave me this message 11:02:18: Starting BattlEye Service... 11:02:20: Updating... 11:02:20: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 1275. For more information I downloaded the new driver from GeForce and then that...
  5. What do i do? or what have i done?

What do i do? or what have i done?: When I tried to open my Fortnite just now it gave me this message 11:02:18: Starting BattlEye Service... 11:02:20: Updating... 11:02:20: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 1275. For more information I downloaded the new driver from GeForce and then that...
  6. Drive C does not have enough space for my pictures. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive C does not have enough space for my pictures. What do I do?: In Windows 11, pictures are in drive C. Why? There isn't enough room there for all of my photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-does-not-have-enough-space-for-my-pictures/6218778b-c879-48b3-b024-dad70cbaefe6
  7. Drive C does not have enough space for my pictures. What do I do?

Drive C does not have enough space for my pictures. What do I do?: In Windows 11, pictures are in drive C. Why? There isn't enough room there for all of my photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-does-not-have-enough-space-for-my-pictures/6218778b-c879-48b3-b024-dad70cbaefe6
  8. The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2...: The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough.What do I do? Can I also have 2 scale settings for different monitors?The maximum resolution for my second screen is not enough. What do I do? Can I also have 2 scale settings for different monitors?...
  9. What do I have to do in order to use a second keyboard as a player 2 controller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I have to do in order to use a second keyboard as a player 2 controller?: I have heard of people running several separate applications at the same time on one powerful machine, so I am assuming that a decently powerful Microsoft laptop can run a second keyboard as a controller for player 2. I just don't know how to do it. No mouse is necessary for...
  10. I do not have enough disk space.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not have enough disk space.: I have tried everything that online searches have told me to do and I still only have 518 MB left. I have tried practically anything so if you think of something that you have told others, I have tried it. I don't want to waste time on going in circles so if you can think of...