Windows 10: the MCconfig box keeps popping up on the computer how do I stop it

Discus and support the MCconfig box keeps popping up on the computer how do I stop it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Msconfig box keeps popping up how do I stop it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LouiseDaniels, Apr 9, 2019.

1. the MCconfig box keeps popping up on the computer how do I stop it

Msconfig box keeps popping up how do I stop it?

:)

LouiseDaniels, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

Help to stop windows 10 search box constantly popping up

Try here:

the MCconfig box keeps popping up on the computer how do I stop it [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 9, 2019
  4. lain01 Win User

the MCconfig box keeps popping up on the computer how do I stop it

Help to stop windows 10 search box constantly popping up

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for the welcome and the suggestion however, I have already turned cortana off, but the search box pops up instead and I can't figure out how to stop this. Do you know?

Thanks

lain01, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

the MCconfig box keeps popping up on the computer how do I stop it

1. the MCconfig box keeps popping up on the computer how do I stop it - Similar Threads - MCconfig box keeps

2. How do I stop this pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  3. How do I stop this pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  4. Small White Box Keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small White Box Keeps popping up: A small white box keeps popping up on my screen after a windows update. I sought the helps of MS Tech who reinstalled the drivers of my graphics. After i restarted the problem is still there. It keeps popping up now and again and covers part of the screen. Kindly advise. It...
  5. HOW DO I STOP THESE GARBAGE POP UPS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO I STOP THESE GARBAGE POP UPS: EVEY TIME I TRY TO USE THE ITERNET I GET THIS M S ****[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-these-garbage-pop-ups/4ec0772c-dc44-4977-858b-a38f0aa69964
  6. How do I stop this irrretating pop-up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop this irrretating pop-up message: I'm getting this You Phone message multiple times a day. It's abnnoying and I'd like to stop it from happening. Any ideas? [img] 165947
  7. how do i stop the pop up box when i place cursor over a item

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i stop the pop up box when i place cursor over a item: if I place the cursor over say the file explorer icon a pop box appears and tell me its the file explorer. it does this repeatedly on web pages on things u hover over and is very annoying, like on this page u hover over the submit button and a pop up appears saying its the...
  8. Mcafee pop ups- how do I stop these !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mcafee pop ups- how do I stop these !!!: How do WE stop these pop ups by Mc Afee!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-pop-ups-how-do-i-stop-these/9154499a-e6b3-4885-a40a-1ff68ef34d7f
  9. RunDLL error box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL error box keeps popping up: [ATTACH] What is this and why do I keep getting it so many times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-box-keeps-popping-up/a35074db-4654-42ba-95f7-b1f4904fa4b6"
  10. preload.js dialog box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    preload.js dialog box keeps popping up: preload.js dialog box from tag.imonomy.com keeps popping up, anyone know what this is? Internet search came up empty. thanks 52720

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 help web page keep popping up