Windows 10: The memory Could not be read-Error

Discus and support The memory Could not be read-Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, this Message is pops every couple of days and makes my Software to Crash, i have done Memory Check/scan that turns out Good ,i can't work like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sandrussis, Jan 16, 2019.

1. The memory Could not be read-Error

Hi, this Message is pops every couple of days and makes my Software to Crash, i have done Memory Check/scan that turns out Good ,i can't work like that,is there any answer to this?

The memory Could not be read-Error d6d6f997-4ba5-4c36-abbc-2ac0276cba88?upload=true.jpg

:)

sandrussis, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Win10 Regsvr32.exe memory cannot be read message

Hi,

I suggest you to run Memory Diagnostic tool and check if it helps.

Memory Diagnostic tool is used to detect the possible memory problems.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Memory Diagnostic in the search area in the task bar and select
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Restart now and check for problem.
    The error message that you received indicates there may be some memory issues with the system (mapping the memory).

Meanwhile, I suggest you to run System Maintenance troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue ( slow internet etc.).

• Press Windows key + W.

• Type Troubleshooter in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select System and Security.

• Select System Maintenance under System options.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 16, 2019
  4. The memory Could not be read-Error

Application error-Memory could not be read/written error.

Please Help!

Whenever I play IRacing, the IRacing Application will crash with an error message along the lines of--"memory referenced 0x000005859 at 0x000004504. Memory could not be written/read." The error message will not stop. I've clean booted my computer, did the
    sfc/scannow command. I've used just about everything that I have seen suggested, but the error will not go away. Please help.

JosephDeSantis2454, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

The memory Could not be read-Error

1. The memory Could not be read-Error - Similar Threads - memory read Error

2. Persistent error - memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent error - memory could not be read: I am getting this error every time I start a specific version of an application - C:\World of Warcraft\_classic era \WowClassic.exe Exception: ACCESS VIOLATION - The instruction at "Ox00007ffa027cf207" referenced memory at "Ox0000000000000058". The memory could not be "read"....
  3. Persistent error - memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent error - memory could not be read: I am getting this error every time I start a specific version of an application - C:\World of Warcraft\_classic era \WowClassic.exe Exception: ACCESS VIOLATION - The instruction at "Ox00007ffa027cf207" referenced memory at "Ox0000000000000058". The memory could not be "read"....
  4. Memory could not be read issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory could not be read issue?: I seem to be having a memory issue with my Alienwear 15r2 laptop when I shut it off, I plan on doing a ram diagnosis check to see if that is the issue. But if you guys have any input on how to fix this issue myself that would be appreciated, if the RAM is not the issue? I...
  5. Fix igfxem.exe application error – The memory could not be read

in Windows 10 News
    Fix igfxem.exe application error – The memory could not be read: [ATTACH]In Windows, some errors are cryptic that don’t really explain themselves while others show […] This article Fix igfxem.exe application error – The memory could not be read first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Persistent 0xc0000142 and memory could not be read error

Persistent 0xc0000142 and memory could not be read error: I'm hoping I can find some insight that I have not heard of yet. Out of the blue, I recieved this error while running a small steam game and discord saying that my programs were not starting correctly and that referenced memory could not be read. These errors affect any and...
  7. Memory could not be read on shutdown

Memory could not be read on shutdown: I received this error on shutdown:[ATTACH] I haven't seen anyone else report something specifically like this. After this appeared, the popup disappeared moments later without intervention and the laptop shut down normally. This is the first time this happened since about a...
  8. Memory could not be read/written error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory could not be read/written error: Hi, i have a question to you all. every time i start up my computer, i try to open Steam or just anything that i had to download AND install (things that werent downloaded and installed automatically) i get a notification that says „memory could not be read/written” can...
  9. Error explorer.exe "The memory could not be read"

in Windows 10 Support
    Error explorer.exe "The memory could not be read": Hi everyone! I´m new on this forum. I´ve been using windows 10 since this january and everything was fine until build 10130 came up. Everytime I shut down my computer I receive the following error: [explorer.exe- Application Error The instruction at 0x00007FFD543ECC60...
  10. Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

in Windows 10 Support
    Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read": Hi everyone, I installed a program called, Qtabbar which customizes the look of windows. A few users here have no problem with it. But I dont understand why I got issues since I got Win 10 - 64 bit. I get this error when I go to view > options > extra view left. How do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unigine superposition referenced memory could not be written

2. explorer.exe instruction referenced memory could not be read