Windows 10: The menu is gone from the mobile website

Discus and support The menu is gone from the mobile website in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The menu is gone from the mobile website. There should be 3 menu icons at the top of the mobile theme. 179580 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by desbest, May 18, 2021.

1. desbest Win User

The menu is gone from the mobile website

The menu is gone from the mobile website. There should be 3 menu icons at the top of the mobile theme.

:)

desbest, May 18, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 18, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 18, 2021
Thema:

1. The menu is gone from the mobile website - Similar Threads - menu gone mobile

2. Open With is gone from the right-click on a file Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open With is gone from the right-click on a file Menu: Why would Microsoft remove the Open With option when right-clicking on a file in Windows 11? Who makes a poor design decision like that and why?...
  3. Open With is gone from the right-click on a file Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open With is gone from the right-click on a file Menu: Why would Microsoft remove the Open With option when right-clicking on a file in Windows 11? Who makes a poor design decision like that and why?...
  4. windows 10 mobile hotspot. Possible to block clients from websites?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 mobile hotspot. Possible to block clients from websites?: I have other devices connecting to the internet through my laptop hotspot.I want to block certain websites so that devices can't access them through my hotspot.is that even possible with windows hotspot and firewall?my devices are all 192.168.137.xxx, 168427
  5. Start menu gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu gone: After upgrading it appears that my Start Menu is no longer displaying. Any ideas on how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-gone/a2f9827e-679b-4bd8-9122-1e4ed74e59d4
  6. Menu to create new file is gone from context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu to create new file is gone from context menu: Hi, for whatever reason I am only able to create a new folder / shortcut and not a new file. Any idea how I might get the normal "new" menu back? [img] OS Version: 2004 OS Build 19041.208 155787
  7. Start menu gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu gone: Two of our Windows 10 computers have suddenly lost their start menus, and now Word documents can't be opened. What to do? Sandy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-gone/4f701a57-d981-4243-8e01-5874ecfd005e
  8. Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu: I want to remove these two icons/options. [img] 122136
  9. Start menu is gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start menu is gone: Since last update, my start menu is gone and none of my taskbar shortcuts are working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/start-menu-is-gone/e3195ce7-f566-4e68-8a19-332a23948909
  10. Start Menu Icons Gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons Gone: I want to start using my start menu, but I don't remember how to add icons back. I tried to just drag them but that doesn't work. Also, they just all disappeared randomly. Not sure why. Screenshot 33575