Windows 10: The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly

Discus and support The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi everyone,Recently I am having a weird problem with my windows. I have an HP Probook with windows 10 and I have been using this for about 6 years... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by PurebredCloud04, Jul 17, 2022.

1. The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly

Hi everyone,Recently I am having a weird problem with my windows. I have an HP Probook with windows 10 and I have been using this for about 6 years now.My problems started recently with the page up button. When I start the laptop the page up button is automatically pressed. I couldn't find a specific reason for this error. So I disabled the key with KeyTweak software. This is not a solution I am satisfied with but it was a solution. Then another problem appeared.I first noticed this problem when I was watching Netflix app on full screen. The progress bar automatically appears all the time. E

:)

PurebredCloud04, Jul 17, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Windows 10 - Taskbar Icons - Right Click Menu Vanishes When Cursor Is Moved

Hi Eric,

You woke me up ! The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly :)

I tried your suggestion and watched it count up to 100%. The right click taskbar icon menus still vanish on moving my mouse, BUT I have found that if I move the mouse really fast the right click menu locks. Yay ! In doing this I managed to unpin an icon
    from the taskbar. Restarted and pinned the icon back on the taskbar, but the problem is still there.

Another thing I have tried was removing W7 using advice in a Google Search in case W7 & W10 taskbars were competing with each other.

So I have ended up with a fast mouse !

Going back to sleep now The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly :)

Ralph

Ralph (okay), Jul 17, 2022
  4. The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly

Disable Web Search Results in Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi Taira,

Disabling web results in the search box depends on the version and build of your Windows 10. We suggest checking the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer. To check the version and build, follow the steps below:

• On Cortana search, type winver and press
      Enter
    • A pop-up box will appear containing the version and build of your operating system.

Meanwhile, you can try these steps on how to disable web results in the search box:

• Click the search box in the taskbar.
    • Select the Notebook icon
      The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly a0c1fa7c-1198-4621-a19b-ece827a34a33.png

in the left pane.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • In the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Also, turn off the Search online and include web results option.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly

1. The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly - Similar Threads - menu right click

2. Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu: I just switched to Windows and am trying to learn and optimise my workflow. Something I am dearly missing is the ability to quickly select a menu item from the right click context menu, by right clicking and holding on an item, moving the cursor to the menu item, and...
  3. Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickly Select Item From Right Click Menu: I just switched to Windows and am trying to learn and optimise my workflow. Something I am dearly missing is the ability to quickly select a menu item from the right click context menu, by right clicking and holding on an item, moving the cursor to the menu item, and...
  4. The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly: Hi everyone,Recently I am having a weird problem with my windows. I have an HP Probook with windows 10 and I have been using this for about 6 years now.My problems started recently with the page up button. When I start the laptop the page up button is automatically pressed. I...
  5. The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly

The menu we get from right click on taskbar search results vanishes quickly: Hi everyone,Recently I am having a weird problem with my windows. I have an HP Probook with windows 10 and I have been using this for about 6 years now.My problems started recently with the page up button. When I start the laptop the page up button is automatically pressed. I...
  6. Vanishing Search Results

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vanishing Search Results: I have an old hard drive on a usb connection.As anyone knows, if you do a desktop/PC folder or a hard drive search, that little progress bar flies to the right at near supersonic speed, then takes an hour or more going that last 1/8th of an inch just to the right of the "X."...
  7. Vanishing Search Results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vanishing Search Results: I have an old hard drive on a usb connection.As anyone knows, if you do a desktop/PC folder or a hard drive search, that little progress bar flies to the right at near supersonic speed, then takes an hour or more going that last 1/8th of an inch just to the right of the "X."...
  8. Vanishing Search Results

9. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  10. Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work: Hi i notice that overtime, my star menu, search bar, and/or right click taskbar doesn't work unless i restart the computer or restart Windows Explorer in task manager. I have a feeling standing by my pc is causing this. Any1 know why this is happening? my computer is...