Windows 10: The Merriam-Webster Dictonary buy at the Microsoft Store.

Discus and support The Merriam-Webster Dictonary buy at the Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; You can buy the Merriam-Webster dictionary for about $5.00 from the Microsoft Store. And, while it can be downloaded to your computer, in due course it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RobertBrink, Sep 28, 2019.

1. The Merriam-Webster Dictonary buy at the Microsoft Store.

You can buy the Merriam-Webster dictionary for about $5.00 from the Microsoft Store. And, while it can be downloaded to your computer, in due course it will start to fail to give you the definition of the word/words selected. Does Microsoft Store tell a buyer what devices it will work on?

:)

RobertBrink, Sep 28, 2019
  2. BXG
    BxG Win User

Can't click 'buy' to buy the Meriam Webster app

I just bought online an Merriam-Webster dictionary for 3.99 plus tax. I received an email that supposed to link me to the market place where I can download and install the app. But when I click the link the marketplace page loads up but I can't install
    the app because the ‘buy’ link does not appear. Only the ‘share’ link appears. Where do I go to fix it and download this app. Mind you that i got an email from Microsoft that the credit card was charged

3. effmaster Win User
    Merriam-Webster Dictionary Declares 'w00t' Word of 2007

w00t for Merriam Webster*Respect :respect:*Respect :respect:*Respect :respect:*Rockout :rockout: *Rockout :rockout:

effmaster, Sep 28, 2019
  4. P. Antal Win User

The Merriam-Webster Dictonary buy at the Microsoft Store.

How do I install older CDROM version of dictionary using Win 10?

Thanks for the reply.

I did, in fact, do what you suggested, and I'm awaiting response from Merriam-Webster's IT department.

pa

P. Antal, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

The Merriam-Webster Dictonary buy at the Microsoft Store.

1. The Merriam-Webster Dictonary buy at the Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - Merriam Webster Dictonary

2. No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...: Hello to every techie people here. Hope anyone can help me please. When I was listening to the music in Youtube there is no sound. I have checked the sound in YT and it's turned on. I have checked other websites that need sound like Merriam Webster, movie channels still there...
  3. No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...: Hello to every techie people here. Hope anyone can help me please. When I was listening to the music in Youtube there is no sound. I have checked the sound in YT and it's turned on. I have checked other websites that need sound like Merriam Webster, movie channels still there...
  4. can't buy off the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't buy off the microsoft store: ive had this issue for a while and ive tried everything ive found online from rebooting the store app, updating it, restarting my pc, changing payment method all of that and i still cant buy anything off the app. yet i can buy from the microsoft store website. i think its...
  5. can't buy off the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't buy off the microsoft store: ive had this issue for a while and ive tried everything ive found online from rebooting the store app, updating it, restarting my pc, changing payment method all of that and i still cant buy anything off the app. yet i can buy from the microsoft store website. i think its...
  6. can't buy off the microsoft store

7. Buying from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  8. Microsoft Store Buying product issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Buying product issue: [ATTACH] Lately I've been playing some Game Pass games and mostly Sea of Thieves. Then, I wanted to buy "Ancient Coins" (an in-game coin) which were only purchasable by Microsoft Store. Everything was proceeding normally, until after I typed my PIN and when I was going to...
  9. Has anyone found a solution to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell failure to show...

Has anyone found a solution to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell failure to show...: The Merriam-Webster's Dictionary for the Dell, was purchased from the Microsoft Store for just under $5.00. It worked just fine for a couple of months on a computer with Microsoft Windows 10. After a few trouble free months of enjoying the program it suddenly seems to have...
  10. Buy ebook on Microsoft store

Buy ebook on Microsoft store: [ATTACH] Hello, community! I'm trying to buy an ebook through the store but I keep on getting this error every time I try to click on purchase. I'm currently in Argentina, changed the store to US and I'm using Paypal with and Argentine credit card. Is possible that since...