Windows 10: The message could not be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the...

Discus and support The message could not be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Impossibile ricapitolare il messaggio. Nonostante i ripetuti tentativi di recapitare il messaggio, la query nel DNS Domain Name System per le... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sciDB, Mar 4, 2021.

1. sciDB Win User

The message could not be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the...

Impossibile ricapitolare il messaggio. Nonostante i ripetuti tentativi di recapitare il messaggio, la query nel DNS Domain Name System per le informazioni sulla posizione del dominio del destinatario non è riuscita. Perché?

:)

sciDB, Mar 4, 2021

2. MMS messages delivered but still in the outbox!

Hi, I sent mms message to multiple recipients, the message was delivered but still in the outbox with the status differed and cannot be deleted; any suggestions? I tried to restart, sending another message for the same recipients and nothing is working.
    Thanks,

AhmadMakram, Mar 4, 2021
  3. libach202 Win User
    Nokia asha 200 not alert when the message delivered!!

I bought nokia asha 200 4 month ago. At the first time, the function notification alert me when the message delivered very good. But, after 3 days later, It doesn't work. I update the new version software to my phone 3 times. So far, My phone use the software
    version 11.56, It still doesn't work. Please help me!! Thanks!!

Extra information:

- I was turn on the function delivered report in the setting messager.

- My network supported delivered report.

libach202, Mar 4, 2021
  4. The message could not be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the...

Mobile Operator...The message you sent to (#) was delivered.

Hi FranLea!

Thanks for writing on the Windows Phone Forum.

If I have understood the issue, you received the message “…the message you sent to (#) was delivered”, though you didn’t send any message.

Can you check if on Settings>Applications>Messaging the option “SMS Delivery Confirmation” is ON?

If you tap on People, can you see any contact with the name “#”? Have you sent any phone text message to “#”?

Bye,

Salvatore S., Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

The message could not be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the...

1. The message could not be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the... - Similar Threads - message delivered Despite

2. I cant to sign into my microsoft account, as the sms message is not being delivered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant to sign into my microsoft account, as the sms message is not being delivered: There seems to be no way around this 2-factor authentication, I had to use my school account to post thisI can't sign in on anything not even the website, microsoft store, or office...
  3. I cant to sign into my microsoft account, as the sms message is not being delivered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant to sign into my microsoft account, as the sms message is not being delivered: There seems to be no way around this 2-factor authentication, I had to use my school account to post thisI can't sign in on anything not even the website, microsoft store, or office...
  4. I cant to sign into my microsoft account, as the sms message is not being delivered

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>: BOBKELLEY12 is not in any of my contacts or databases or anywhere on my computer. I receive this message each time I send out an email to 125 members....
  6. "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email...: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>: BOBKELLEY12 is not in any of my contacts or databases or anywhere on my computer. I receive this message each time I send out an email to 125 members....
  7. Cloud Delivered Protection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cloud Delivered Protection?: This is just a general question and not really pertaining for my system. Defender Antivirus has this feature called Cloud Delivered Protection or Join Microsoft MAPS under Group Policy. For those systems that handles sensitive data, would it be fine to just enable the real...
  8. Defender delivering useless messages

Defender delivering useless messages: Latest Defender scan found issues for 10 apps. Did it give the name of the apps? NO! Did it give any recommendations? NO? We've been putting up with this nonsense since day 1 of MSDOS. I guess it won't stop until a few of these idiot developers are boiled oil, obviously...
  9. Email not delivering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email not delivering: Good day, As of recently, I have received a bounce-back message from my one Gmail account to an email address I use quite often. I have no idea what it might be, and am not at all technically evolved. See below screenshot. Thank you, [ATTACH]...
  10. Attempted to do a full scan repeated error message

Attempted to do a full scan repeated error message: Repeated attempts to do a full scan only to keep getting error messages saying I couldn't use the defender app because it was out of date, and computer unprotected....