Windows 10: The message "this application can not run on this PC"

Discus and support The message "this application can not run on this PC" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know what to do when I want to install an application on my pc. I can say "this application can not run on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Oct 31, 2018.

1. The message "this application can not run on this PC"

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know what to do when I want to install an application on my pc. I can say "this application can not run on this PC". I mention that I have tried other applications and the situation persists. What do I have to do for having this message?
    Thank you for kindness!
    Wait for response!
    A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 31, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    This PC locations error message

Hi Billy,

We apologize for the late response. Kindly run
    SFC
    and
    DISM Tool
    to
    check if there are any corrupted
    system files and system image files. To run
    SFC
    and
    DISM, follow these steps:

SFC:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

DISM Tool:  

DISM
    will
    restore any Corrupted System Image
    that causes the
    issues
    on your icons and applications. To perform
    DISM, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Post us a screenshot of the result if there are no changes.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 31, 2018
  4. The message "this application can not run on this PC"

The operating system is not presently configured to run this application.

Error message: The operating system is not presently configured to run this application

Even after doing all the above steps still my problem is not resolved. Please suggest some solution.

http://www.itsmetutor.com/

ItsmeAbinav, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

The message "this application can not run on this PC"

1. The message "this application can not run on this PC" - Similar Threads - message application run

2. application not run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    application not run: dear sir, after an update some application of my laptop can't run like-calculator,calender,phots,microsoft store etc.please give me answer or solution of this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-not-run/f03e7ffc-f794-4beb-84b3-cb53704f3cf3
  3. application not run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    application not run: dear sir, after an update some application of my laptop can't run like-calculator,calender,phots,microsoft store etc.please give me answer or solution of this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-not-run/f03e7ffc-f794-4beb-84b3-cb53704f3cf3
  4. No application running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No application running: This morning i noticed that my c: drive if getting full around 60%. So i tried deleting unnecessary files and folders. I have autodesk 3ds max 2021 installed and the file was taking up around 9gb of storage. I am talking about the file which we see when we open c: drive, and...
  5. Applications running slow on good pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications running slow on good pc: Hello, after i changed from manjaro linux today i started to notice how slow the applications work, and the internet speed to. I did have windows before and it ran perfectly without any problem. The user interface of windows works perfectly only the applications that i start...
  6. Operating system is not presently configured to run this application is the errror message...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Operating system is not presently configured to run this application is the errror message...: Operating system is not presently configured to run this application is the error message i get when trying to install Icloud for windows - this is a brand new laptop lenova ideapad s340 can you help thanks...
  7. Application for messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application for messages: I need your recommendation. Where am I supposed to find and install a message app? Is it a Play Store or Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-for-messages/cdd0a925-ff36-4667-8846-2854a5a29d82
  8. cmd.exe fails to run with the message "The application was unable to start correctly...

cmd.exe fails to run with the message "The application was unable to start correctly...: Today for the first time I got a BSOD . with the message Stop Code : SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION What failed: FLTMGR.SYS Tried to run sfc /scannow cmd.exe fails to run with the message "The application was unable to start correctly 0x0000142. Click OK to close the...
  9. Application will no longer run on one PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application will no longer run on one PC: Strange problem. I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears to be blocking it from running or intercepting it and shutting it down. AMS 8.5 is a program for creating other programs which...
  10. Error message "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application"...

Error message "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application"...: Computer had a windows update when I closed down last night and after starting up today I'm getting this error message "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application" when I try to start MS Office applications. I can see that there have been other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. message application will not run

2. what can i do if my application not on my pc